ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

Maricopa audit showed hundreds of thousands of questionable ballots.

No it didn't.

2000 Miles showed 10X in some states.

2000 mules... :rolleyes: 🤣

There’s proof this type of ballot harvesting fraud is more than enough to swing elections.

By all means show us the fraud...

I’m sure you’ll remain quiet about it if the R’s play the game and win, right?

Whaddya mean "if" ?

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/11/17...llies-meddling-in-2020-election-sweeps-in-big
Fulton grand jury probe of Trump allies’ meddling in 2020 election sweeps in big names after midterm
November 17, 2022 9:39 AM

By:
Stanley Dunlap

Critical thinker has a question: Why would republicans want to suppress the votes of minorities? All minorities are voting republican in growing numbers, if we never tried to suppress their vote before, why would we start now?

If anyone would want to engage in voter suppression, it would be the left, as minorities, especially blacks and hispanics, are quickly leaving the party to vote Republican.

Logical thinking.

Reactions: jfegaly
New Q post is up:

"Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q"

Runbeck is apparently the company that printed ballots Maricopa used.

Anons have already researched and found that Runbeck's current CIO was formerly the head of election security for the ARIZONA SECRETARY OF STATE's OFFICE.

Q!? Hilarious.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Calling a ballot "questionable" is a way of not counting the votes that doesn't benefit you. It's something that was done to black people in the Jim Crow era. Like I said, please do a voting history course.

It is a form of voter suppression because even if you do vote, they will find a way to not count it. So some blacks just didn't vote at all to avoid it. All history my friend.

I am sure all the "Questionable" ballots you claim, were for votes for Biden. @fatman76

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
https://nypost.com/2022/11/19/bill-barr-says-doj-has-enough-evidence-to-indict-trump/

As I recall Ghost is a big Bill Barr fan. I have to say, I’m coming around on him. Ghost, how are you dealing with Trump’s ongoing political embarrassment and the impending implosion of the Republican Party?
Is that you charlie brown?

lucy-football-peanuts.gif

Calling a ballot "questionable" is a way of not counting the votes that doesn't benefit you. It's something that was done to black people in the Jim Crow era. Like I said, please do a voting history course.

It is a form of voter suppression because even if you do vote, they will find a way to not count it. So some blacks just didn't vote at all to avoid it. All history my friend.

I am sure all the "Questionable" ballots you claim, were for votes for Biden. @fatman76
Can you provide us a link to the “voter history course” that you took?

Hey, YOU tagged me this am. Mess with the bull, get the horns.

Enjoy your classified document buffet.
You aren’t asking the right questions.

I want to know HOW Trump ate the docs. Did he shred them first and then sort of spin them on a fork like pasta? Did he use any condiments or sauces? Were they cold or heated up? How many pages did he eat?

I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

I want to know HOW Trump ate the docs. Did he shred them first and then sort of spin them on a fork like pasta? Did he use any condiments or sauces? Were they cold or heated up? How many pages did he eat?

I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!
I hear DJT has a Gluten allergy. Is there Gluten in paper?

On a serious note, it was bad enough that kalim got duped when this first came out. Now? He is doubling down and it is hysterical. 😂😂

I mean, I must remind myself of this on everything he posts moving forward. You simply cannot take someone like that seriously.

I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!
He's writing a self help keto diet book. Follow Trump for more recipes! 😂

Lies, I was responding to the 30000 tags from you. You seriously struggle at telling the truth, makes sense for why you love Trump @jfegaly

https://nypost.com/2022/11/19/bill-barr-says-doj-has-enough-evidence-to-indict-trump/

As I recall Ghost is a big Bill Barr fan. I have to say, I’m coming around on him. Ghost, how are you dealing with Trump’s ongoing political embarrassment and the impending implosion of the Republican Party?
There he is! Our favorite political prisoner of New Jersystan.

Are you back to regale us with your tales of buying $6 milk at the gas station? Course by now its $30 milk thanks to Hiden putting us in another Great Depression. And thanks to your fascist governor, you haven't been able to leave the house in 2 years, so you wouldn't know anyway.

As for Trump, I've said all along, Trump will soon be arrested. They HAVE to jail him! Otherwise he will Make America Great Again and throw them all in jail.

But you would actually be able to leave the house again. Assuming your wife would let you.

There he is! Our favorite political prisoner of New Jersystan.

Are you back to regale us with your tales of buying $6 milk at the gas station? Course by now its $30 milk thanks to Hiden putting us in another Great Depression. And thanks to your fascist governor, you haven't been able to leave the house in 2 years, so you wouldn't know anyway.

As for Trump, I've said all along, Trump will soon be arrested. They HAVE to jail him! Otherwise he will Make America Great Again and throw them all in jail.

But you would actually be able to leave the house again. Assuming your wife would let you.
*Joiseystan 😂

PSA, there’s a little button called “reply”. It ensures the person you’re taking to knows what you’re replying to. You should try it.

When did I call ballots questionable? Everything I’ve shared ITT has been related to how difficult MC made it for a disproportionate percentage of red leaning precincts to vote.

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT