ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Elon has agreed to buy Twitter

UD7mF50rNvCK.jpeg
So this morning he was at 87M followers. I just checked to get the up to date total so I could post it here....

Now he has 86M. LOL

Reactions: jfegaly
I mean, when you are told what to think your entire life and some person comes a long with a different idea, you freak out. It’s a life changing moment when you finally wake up and realize that you’ve been fed lies your entirely life.
Bingo. Did you see that video I posted from the Soviet defector on 60 Minutes circa 1990? He said the Soviets had a plan to infiltrate American media and schools and demoralize the populace. He said they would use the sheep as radicals to parrot their propaganda and it would basically beat everyone else down into submission. Then when America was weakened, Russia would come in and take over.

But here's the chilling part: He said when Russia invaded and the sheep finally realized they had been hoodwinked, he said they would be 'obolete' to Russia, because they would violently strike back against the people who had hoodwinked them, He said these people would be 'useless' in future society, and effectively said the Soviets would 'eliminate' them all.

Bingo. Did you see that video I posted from the Soviet defector on 60 Minutes circa 1990? He said the Soviets had a plan to infiltrate American media and schools and demoralize the populace. He said they would use the sheep as radicals to parrot their propaganda and it would basically beat everyone else down into submission. Then when America was weakened, Russia would come in and take over.

But here's the chilling part: He said when Russia invaded and the sheep finally realized they had been hoodwinked, he said they would be 'obolete' to Russia, because they would violently strike back against the people who had hoodwinked them, He said these people would be 'useless' in future society, and effectively said the Soviets would 'eliminate' them all.
This isn't breaking news to any of "us". We know. Others need to hear it. The commies laugh at and despise "useful idiots". The ignorant and lazy peasants are the least productive members of a revolution. Pawns easily disposed of when they no longer serve a purpose.

Hunters Laptop
#LIberalismIsAMentalDisorder
Clinton Foundation

All trending on Twitter right now. I'm guessing the wokies at Twitter had filters set up to not let certain phrases or words trend, and Elon removed those filters when he took over. Seeing a LOT of trending topics that are bad for the libs since Elon took over.

Reactions: NavigatorII

Elon's use of polls to gauge opinions of Twitter users is proving what I've always said: Liberals are in the vast MINORITY in this country.

First, Elon had a poll asking if Trump should be reinstated. All the non-Trump supporters here have told us for years that everyone hates Trump and that's why we lost the last 2-3 elections.

But Twitter voted to let Trump back on. Huh.

Now the poll above: Everyone on Twitter knows that letting all the suspended users back means 90%+ of them will be conservatives. Even Elon admits that's what will happen.

Yet 72% of Twitter users support it.

Guys. GUYS. Stop listening to the media that tells you that America agrees with the liberals.

NO ONE AGREES WITH THE LIBERALS.

Please learn to think for yourself and stop letting the media hoodwink you.

Elon's use of polls to gauge opinions of Twitter users is proving what I've always said: Liberals are in the vast MINORITY in this country.

First, Elon had a poll asking if Trump should be reinstated. All the non-Trump supporters here have told us for years that everyone hates Trump and that's why we lost the last 2-3 elections.

But Twitter voted to let Trump back on. Huh.

Now the poll above: Everyone on Twitter knows that letting all the suspended users back means 90%+ of them will be conservatives. Even Elon admits that's what will happen.

Yet 72% of Twitter users support it.

Guys. GUYS. Stop listening to the media that tells you that America agrees with the liberals.

NO ONE AGREES WITH THE LIBERALS.

Please learn to think for yourself and stop letting the media hoodwink you.
Nuts are in the minority you’re one of them, and yea the woke left is in the minority it really only bothers the nuts on the other side
Also a minority. All idiots.

Elon knows how to trigger the fringes, the wolves and the banana right both hate him. The banana right will lose the fight the wines will simply be harnessed into a more sane lane…. Banana right is worthless and will ultimately lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT