ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Elon has agreed to buy Twitter

And as we learned from text messages he had with Jack Dorsey, he wants to move it toward a decentralized model. Which will make it much more difficult to censor users and influence content on the platform.

TLDR: Libs gonna hate this. That means it's good for America.
EXACTLY what it means. It is good for America...bad for them

Wow, interesting, especially since he was trying to leverage the final price by getting an accurate accounting of bots on the platform ...
Twitter was suing him to have him honor the original offer and that case was going to court in a couple of weeks. Maybe his lawyers told him he would probably lose that case so just go ahead and buy it. Or maybe he met with Twitter and they gave some additional concession, who knows.

Either way it looks like this is a move to avoid the suit. I guess we will find out for sure soon enough.

I perused the stock message boards today after they halted trading of TWTR. Money and politics are strange bedfellows. You have the lefties holding stock ecstatic. The shorts are jumping out of windows. The far left (the ones without two nickels in their pockets to jingle) are mad AF their little echo chamber is about to implode. 😂

BTW check the graphic: Dow up 800 on the day and barely over 30k.

The Dow closed at 34,715 on Jan 20, 2021. The stock market is UP 800 points today and it's still lost 4300 points under Hiden.
Solid proof that dead cats do bounce. Two things: The heat is on the Fed to stop raising rates, from both Hiden and Republicans. Secondly, Wall Street and America believes a red pill is coming in November. Two reasons for hope. Otherwise, look out below.

Didn't Biden lose like 12,000,000 on one of those prior purges.
No clue, does he even have that many followers now?

The most bizarre scene I have ever seen in social media happened on Twitter in Jan 2021 I believe. By this time Twitter had been routinely deleting conservative accounts for a while, and somehow word got out they were about to have another 'purge'. Then one day accounts started disappearing, and Twitter was filled with conservative accounts tweeting goodbye to everyone, here's where you can follow me cause I won't be here tomorrow, etc.

And sure enough, the next morning 95% of them were gone. No rules broken other than having a political opinion that Twitter leadership didn't like.

fed will stop when we get positive real yields across the curve. we are very close on the short end, not so much on the long end...

fed will stop when we get positive real yields across the curve. we are very close on the short end, not so much on the long end...
Are you lost? Wrong thread. 😂

john-travolta-where-am-i.gif

Solid proof that dead cats do bounce. Two things: The heat is on the Fed to stop raising rates, from both Hiden and Republicans. Secondly, Wall Street and America believes a red pill is coming in November. Two reasons for hope. Otherwise, look out below.
i am? you better have another cup, you have lost the half step you used to have.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
And here it is, the REAL reason liberals are panicking. If they lose even a little control over the message all is lost. Such tyrants.

So this NBC news goob has been on Twitter since 2010. So he knows that heavy-handed moderation of political tweets didn't start till Trump was elected. He's lamenting that if Musk takes over it will end all moderation and anything goes.

No, it will likely mean Twitter in 2022 will look similar to what it looked like prior to Trump. IOW, when there were no real complaints about moderation. But Trump got elected and the political activists that had infested Twitter took over.

If Musk takes over Twitter and takes it private, the dems will lose their fascist minds.

So this NBC news goob has been on Twitter since 2010. So he knows that heavy-handed moderation of political tweets didn't start till Trump was elected. He's lamenting that if Musk takes over it will end all moderation and anything goes.

No, it will likely mean Twitter in 2022 will look similar to what it looked like prior to Trump. IOW, when there were no real complaints about moderation. But Trump got elected and the political activists that had infested Twitter took over.

If Musk takes over Twitter and takes it private, the dems will lose their fascist minds.
I think the dems on the board here are similarly concerned about the moderation and the midterms ...
;)

I may try and retrieve my password when this takes place. I posted one time about Bernie Sander's worthless ass and retired undefeated. I may come back. 😂

Reactions: Timmer5

Can you imagine if Twitter goes from having Trump on the platform calling libs out to having the OWNER calling libs out?
Fox Business News just claimed that Musk just tweeted out that when he enters the building, his title will be "The Big Twit". 😍

Bloomberg) -- Elon Musk made his presence felt at Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters Wednesday, posting a video clip of himself walking into the offices carrying a kitchen sink and changing his public profile descriptor to “Chief Twit.” He’s due to address staff Friday, the closing deadline for his planned $44 billion deal to take the company private.

liotta-laugh.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT