ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Elon has agreed to buy Twitter

Bingo.gif

Elon is slowly cleaning the bots I’m guessing

The general dialogue on Twitter has changed 100%…it’s not all conservative but that voice is much more prominent
As it should be, the trolling he does is the cherry on top.

Imagine if another conservative or a consortium of conservatives were to buy Facebook?

Look out 👀

Twitter was a very much a liberal bubble, but isn’t Facebook already fairly conservative, or at least neutral? I mean, it’s mostly old people posting there. I’m not that active on Facebook so maybe my impression is wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: FresnoGator
Twitter was a very much a liberal bubble, but isn’t Facebook already fairly conservative, or at least neutral? I mean, it’s mostly old people posting there. I’m not that active on Facebook so maybe my impression is wrong.
Haha, not even close. Huge liberal bubble. Zuckerberg did everything possible to back and favor dems in elections, banning cons left and right. You sneeze any conservative thought and the FB police bans you. It's an absurdly partisan platform ...

Reactions: Gator Fever
Haha, not even close. Huge liberal bubble. Zuckerberg did everything possible to back and favor dems in elections, banning cons left and right. You sneeze any conservative thought and the FB police bans you. It's an absurdly partisan platform ...
This is true, I’ve been a victim of the ban hammer on Facebook

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
3EP08Bb59dBO.jpeg

Musk looking like he thinks Apple might try to cut the Twitter App due to lefty pressure. I hope they do and he follows through on a new phone.
He should do a phone and create a bank and a rival to square and paypal...this where the left is headed with their censorship and anti capitalist activities.

In banking if it is legal a bank should be required to service it as long as it meets the financial requirements.

Want to drill for oil...must finance...guns finance...member of a group the left hates must allow checking account...etc

The USoA government has the ultimate say in the printing and circulation of money; thus, it can and IMO must compel banks to lend to legal ventures under threat of harsh punishment.

Also when possible the pubs must insist on cash remaining in circulation.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I think not. My Mom has been banned 2 different times because of "misinformation" pertaining to Biden and Hunter's laptop and covid.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I’m sure the next batch will be more revelatory, but the first didn’t reveal much. We already knew Twitter’s moderation was left-biased and that the “hacked information” policy was applied inappropriately and backfired on them.

I guess the details of the close relationship between NetChoice (Big Tech lobbyists) and congress were interesting, but still not surprising.

Looking forward to the next episode of 'No big deal'.

I suspect the next batch will deal with Trump's suspension.

Does anyone remember that Trump left a tweet on Jan 6th basically telling everyone to remain peaceful, follow the law and do NOT enter the capitol?

Twitter deleted it. It caused outrage at the time cause that one tweet proved that Trump did NOT incite a riot. It proved he did the exact opposite.

I'm wondering if the NEXT dump will deal with Trump and I'm wondering if it will include comms from the Twitter team saying they MUST delete that tweet cause it was killing the narrative that Trump was inciting a riot.

If THAT gets released.....well nevermind, as 'independent' poster @Uniformed_ReRe keeps saying, there's really nothing to any of this.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
I’m sure the next batch will be more revelatory, but the first didn’t reveal much. We already knew Twitter’s moderation was left-biased and that the “hacked information” policy was applied inappropriately and backfired on them.

I guess the details of the close relationship between NetChoice (Big Tech lobbyists) and congress were interesting, but still not surprising.
I just cannot believe that is what you got from the release. You miss the point that the democrat party was involved with social media to sway an election. This release is NOT about social media..it is about the crooked democrats. There will be MUCH more, including using the FBI and other intelligence agencies to sway the election. Does that bother you? (I already know the answer...I know EXACTLY who lefties are)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT