ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

Release? That is harder to prove than develop.

But you have to admit the timing and the reaction was a little too on the nose.
The dems and their media absolutely took full political advantage of covid.

Remember how the media crowed daily about the (inflated) death count and suddenly stopped when Biden was elected?

Remember how the media crowed daily about the (inflated) death count and suddenly stopped when Biden was elected?
Yep, the daily death count. We know now that that death count was wildly inflated.

But if you were deep state dem operatives, design a plan that works better than funding GOF research in a foreign adversary's labs, then strategically releasing it almost exactly one year before the election...then using it to stoke fear, shut down the country in unprecedented ways, leveraging fear to completely change the way elections work (removing all fraud safeguards), and propping a Weekend at Bernie's candidate to 22MM more votes than a democrat has ever recieved.

The first reports of Covid hit the news almost 4 years ago to the day...

Reactions: gatordad3

They stopped counting when wide open Florida was rocking and rolling while locked down NY was literally the walking dead. 😂

Yep, the daily death count. We know now that that death count was wildly inflated.

But if you were deep state dem operatives, design a plan that works better than funding GOF research in a foreign adversary's labs, then strategically releasing it almost exactly one year before the election...then using it to stoke fear, shut down the country in unprecedented ways, leveraging fear to completely change the way elections work (removing all fraud safeguards), and propping a Weekend at Bernie's candidate to 22MM more votes than a democrat has ever recieved.

The first reports of Covid hit the news almost 4 years ago to the day...

What a mass of inhumanity. And Democrats want to mirror image their society.:mad:

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!! LOLOLOL

Lucy pulled that damn football away AGAIN!! LOL

Libs are dumber than red bricks

And yet you believe those dumb red brick people:

1) Control the media
2)Control almost all of the government agencies
3) were somehow able to coordinate with China to spring Covid on us just to hurt Trump
4) Managed to steal an election from a "brilliant" president who had all the power and new they were going to try and do it long before they did it......and then they left no credible evidence that they did it.

I don't think this needs further commentary.

Your positions are so poorly thought out they defeat themselves.

And yet you believe those dumb red brick people:

1) Control the media
2)Control almost all of the government agencies
3) were somehow able to coordinate with China to spring Covid on us just to hurt Trump
4) Managed to steal an election from a "brilliant" president who had all the power and new they were going to try and do it long before they did it......and then they left no credible evidence that they did it.

I don't think this needs further commentary.

Your positions are so poorly thought out they defeat themselves.
1) The media is 90% controlled. Even FoxNews is clearly part of the MSM complex (ask Tucker).
2) I mean, DC votes 96% Dem. Surrounding areas are over 70%. The federal gov't are leftists. Leftist grow the gov't ideologically, so naturally people that work in that space want their power, money and influence to grow.
3) Well Fauci's NIH funded and helped build the lab in Wuhan. Liberals freaked when DJT wanted to stop travel from China. It was used to completely change how we run elections, which led to rampant fraud.
You have a better theory?
4) There are mountains of evidence. Just because you choose ignorance doesn't change facts.

Keep yourself in the dark if you're comfortable there, but you'll wake up at some point.

Oh my

another RAT caught cheating

@GatorTheo

gumbleweed-tumbleweed.gif

I answered that in my last post. Very easy, very simple.

BTW, a Deutsch bank executive testified and said they did rely on Trump's financial statements and thought he was wealthier than he really is. Perhaps Trump's team will find a rep who says otherwise, but that's where it stands.

"A former Deutsche Bank executive testified Wednesday that the bank viewed Donald Trump as a "whale" of a client, and sought to do additional business with him, while praising the Trump Organization for taking its properties from a "shell" into "fully operational" spaces."

Game over for your 'the walls are closing in on Trump' wet dream.

“I’m a lifelong Gator, but I’m also the Florida attorney general, and I know injustice when I see it,” Moody said in a statement shared first with POLITICO. Moody is a graduate of FSU’s arch-rival the University of Florida. “No rational person or college football fan can look at this situation and not question the result. The NCAA, conferences, and the College Football Playoff Committee are subject to antitrust laws.”

Maybe the "81 million" votes will be overturned. Sorry Iggs, I just felt most of your Holes posts would be perfect on this forum.
Not that I actually clicked on the above link.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT