ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

Somebody here loves him some obese Stacy Abrams.

waving-stacey-abrams.gif

Of course not. You would need some proof to indict somebody. How is that hard to understand?
Soooo

Geofencing is perfectly fine to locate and prosecute J6 protestors….but is irrelevant when used to find ballot fraud?

Illegal…this is how tyrannical fascists act. Surely you respect the rule of law and understand basic concepts of fairness and political bias?

They HAVE to do something and FAST. He CANNOT win. Cannot even cheat his way to a win he is sinking so fast.
OR, its all just a scam, and then will vote for Biden anyways, so then the MSM can preach about the bipartisan support Biden got in his reelection.

Reactions: nail1988
OR, its all just a scam, and then will vote for Biden anyways, so then the MSM can preach about the bipartisan support Biden got in his reelection.
Not a scam..it is people who are not dumb enough to see the difference in 4 years ago and today. People who understand their grocery prices have DOUBLED. Their interest rates quadrupled. Not many people are stupid enough not to understand this. Unfortunately we have one in particular that posts here...but we DO get to laugh at him.

Reactions: tb8232 and nail1988
In these most recent cases, the Prosecutor and the Judges are doing everything they can to keep Trump from even being able to present evidence.

And most of the cases back in late 2020, earlier 2021, the Judges were shutting them down before they went to trial (Including the SCOTUS), once again NOT ALLOWING Trump to present any evidence.

Reactions: dezyDeco
If they where facts they would be proven in court and not twitter.

Disregarding the truth to support you fascist beliefs is unamerican.
I like you. LOVE your football posts, and think you are probably pretty sharp.(and could probably enjoy cocktail conversations with you) So how in HELL can you make a statement like this? Do you see how "COURTS" are getting involved with election interference? Do you see how "courts" have their hand, feet and whole body on one side of the political scale? This is just one instance...I can name more if you like. We do NOT trust courts.

Looks like my fellow posters agree with me. Now you lean lib...and that is FINE. However...what if the shoe was on the other foot. What IF..one day this exact thing works AGAINST your party, instead of FOR your party? You kno wwhat..do not worry. Because EVERYONE I know (conservatives that LOVE America) would NEVER let that happen. WHY? Because we ALL believe in our Constitution.

In these most recent cases, the Prosecutor and the Judges are doing everything they can to keep Trump from even being able to present evidence.

And most of the cases back in late 2020, earlier 2021, the Judges were shutting them down before they went to trial (Including the SCOTUS), once again NOT ALLOWING Trump to present any evidence.
You need to expand your horizons and read some stuff that give you a more unbiased viewpoint. You think even the SCOTUS is biased against Trump?????

Reactions: emekz1
Your just being silly.

If there was any real evidence that could be proven in court it would certainly have been taken their by the Trumps supporters in this case. How hard is that to understand?
The SAME court system that decided Trump was an insurrectionist even though he’s never been charged?

THAT court system? 😂😂

You need to expand your horizons and read some stuff that give you a more unbiased viewpoint. You think even the SCOTUS is biased against Trump?????
Not biased. I believe they just didn't want to get involved. They knew the implications of what would happen if the found the evidence indicated that Trump was correct and the election was stolen because of voter fraud. Over turning an election is a very big deal, and this one could have cause a 2nd civil war, but most definitely would have put their life's in danger.

I like you. LOVE your football posts, and think you are probably pretty sharp.(and could probably enjoy cocktail conversations with you) So how in HELL can you make a statement like this? Do you see how "COURTS" are getting involved with election interference? Do you see how "courts" have their hand, feet and whole body on one side of the political scale? This is just one instance...I can name more if you like. We do NOT trust courts.
Ron,

Appreciate the conciliatory tone of your post here........the reason I try to always respond to your posts is that I know your a good guy based on the football boards....and we agree on a lot of things, despite us sparring here pretty often. Our primary disagreement is on Trump more than it is on politics in general I think.

Here is what I am going try to do going forward......instead of what usually happens on these boards where folks end up talking past each other trying to show they are right.......I am going to try harder to understand where you are coming from. I will start with this post.

I see what is happening in the courts and I don't completely disagree with you. I am just not at the same place you are in general......but it does depend on the specific court. I get your position when it comes to NY......and when you have an attorney general who campaigned on going after Trump....well I will agree that is just flat out wrong and there should be consequences for her doing that. So when it comes to NY your argument has some merit, IMO. Not so much in other places though. Do you, at this point in time, still trust the Supreme court or do you include that with the others? Several things in process now will probably end up there. Would you agree that the democrats should feel like the Supreme court is biased against them given the 6-3 conservative majority?

BTW, just to bolster what we probably agree on........Trump needs to stay on the ballot in all states. Now this doesn't mean that I agree that what he did shouldn't preclude him from becoming president again.....I just think its well past the point of where we can reasonably stop it. I almost feel like if they where successful in keeping Trump off the ballot at this point in time (they won't be) it might be the final straw that really causes the country to fracture completely. So I am totally on board with keeping Trump on the ballot in every state......if he wins then so be it. The country has the "right" to be wrong, LOL.

Looks like my fellow posters agree with me. Now you lean lib...and that is FINE. However...what if the shoe was on the other foot. What IF..one day this exact thing works AGAINST your party, instead of FOR your party? You kno wwhat..do not worry. Because EVERYONE I know (conservatives that LOVE America) would NEVER let that happen. WHY? Because we ALL believe in our Constitution.
Ron, I am not a democrat. I voted for republicans far more than I have voted democrats (once) in my life. I just don't recognize the republican party right now.

Ron,

Appreciate the conciliatory tone of your post here........the reason I try to always respond to your posts is that I know your a good guy based on the football boards....and we agree on a lot of things, despite us sparring here pretty often. Our primary disagreement is on Trump more than it is on politics in general I think.

Here is what I am going try to do going forward......instead of what usually happens on these boards where folks end up talking past each other trying to show they are right.......I am going to try harder to understand where you are coming from. I will start with this post.

I see what is happening in the courts and I don't completely disagree with you. I am just not at the same place you are in general......but it does depend on the specific court. I get your position when it comes to NY......and when you have an attorney general who campaigned on going after Trump....well I will agree that is just flat out wrong and there should be consequences for her doing that. So when it comes to NY your argument has some merit, IMO. Not so much in other places though. Do you, at this point in time, still trust the Supreme court or do you include that with the others? Several things in process now will probably end up there. Would you agree that the democrats should feel like the Supreme court is biased against them given the 6-3 conservative majority?

BTW, just to bolster what we probably agree on........Trump needs to stay on the ballot in all states. Now this doesn't mean that I agree that what he did shouldn't preclude him from becoming president again.....I just think its well past the point of where we can reasonably stop it. I almost feel like if they where successful in keeping Trump off the ballot at this point in time (they won't be) it might be the final straw that really causes the country to fracture completely. So I am totally on board with keeping Trump on the ballot in every state......if he wins then so be it. The country has the "right" to be wrong, LOL.
I can see why some people would claim that the SC would be biased against Dems. Trump put three judges on the Court. But if you look back over their decisions these past couple of years, the 6 "conservative" judges do not always vote together.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Ron, I am not a democrat. I voted for republicans far more than I have voted democrats (once) in my life. I just don't recognize the republican party right now.
But the dems are perfectly fine?

I think it's pretty much consensus that everything has shifted Left. The dems have shifted further, but the Republican party has moved left from where they were 50 years ago.

I'd love to know what insane things the Republicans are doing right now that has you so turned off. I'd also love to know where you get your news.

Ron,

I enjoy this kind of communication more than the other. THANK YOU. I will do better. This is such a passionate subject sometimes emotions override civility. Concerning the highlighted area...yes..of course. But to this day they have made every decision based on the Constitution. And THAT is the #1 thing America needs. We have a SERIOUS problem in our intelligence community and our DOJ. And if it were lopsided MY way, I would not like it. Our system is the best in the world...if governed properly. Right now..it is not.

To the second highlighted point..yes it would. Most conservatives are 100% sure the last election was stolen. Right or wrong, I feel that way 100%. The establishment wants to stay in power. Trump takes the power away from them. I believe as HORRIBLE as Biden has done....there is some way that they will steal this one too. Or something even much worse. Like him or not, Trumps #1 accomplishment was exposing how CROOKED our system is. I used to laugh at conspiracy theorists. But after Russia Russia Russia, Hunters laptop (with 51 so called "experts" signing a TOTAL lie to protect Biden) This move to keep the leading political candidate off the ballot, the RIDICULOUS NY lawsuits, the raid on Mar a lago, etc...I have started to believe WE killed JFK, RFK and PROBABLY MLK. It makes me sad as an American to feel that way.

Anyway I will quit rambling...really appreciate you r post..your opinion and communication! Have a GREAT NY!!

And just look at this. A lawsuit for the death of a guy on 1/6 who died of natural causes...JESUS CHRIST when will this BS stop. And they expect for us to believe the guy who hid in his basement because he could not complete a sentence got 81 million votes? LOLOLOL SORRY... it DID NOT HAPPEN.

I enjoy this kind of communication more than the other. THANK YOU. I will do better. This is such a passionate subject sometimes emotions override civility. Concerning the highlighted area...yes..of course. But to this day they have made every decision based on the Constitution. And THAT is the #1 thing America needs. We have a SERIOUS problem in our intelligence community and our DOJ. And if it were lopsided MY way, I would not like it. Our system is the best in the world...if governed properly. Right now..it is not.

To the second highlighted point..yes it would. Most conservatives are 100% sure the last election was stolen. Right or wrong, I feel that way 100%. The establishment wants to stay in power. Trump takes the power away from them. I believe as HORRIBLE as Biden has done....there is some way that they will steal this one too. Or something even much worse. Like him or not, Trumps #1 accomplishment was exposing how CROOKED our system is. I used to laugh at conspiracy theorists. But after Russia Russia Russia, Hunters laptop (with 51 so called "experts" signing a TOTAL lie to protect Biden) This move to keep the leading political candidate off the ballot, the RIDICULOUS NY lawsuits, the raid on Mar a lago, etc...I have started to believe WE killed JFK, RFK and PROBABLY MLK. It makes me sad as an American to feel that way.

Anyway I will quit rambling...really appreciate you r post..your opinion and communication! Have a GREAT NY!!
Ron,

Sorry for not answering sooner, got busy so haven't been on the boards for a few days. I would be happy to debate things in a civil manner......you hit a lot of subjects in this post and for me its easier to focus on one at a time. Most of the subjects are pretty complicated so its just not easy to do in this format. How about we start with the election since that's what this threads subject is. Give me your list of reasons why you think the election was stolen in one post (you already hit on a few things)......and I will read your response with the purpose of trying to understand your point of view......and not from the standpoint of trying to prove you wrong. And then I will give you my viewpoint and hopefully you will read my post in the same way.

We won't change each others minds on this......but I think that if after some civil back and forth we can look at each other and say......OK, I at least better understand where he is coming from even if I disagree with it......then there will be some benefit. As they say, reasonable minds can differ.

Ron,

Sorry for not answering sooner, got busy so haven't been on the boards for a few days. I would be happy to debate things in a civil manner......you hit a lot of subjects in this post and for me its easier to focus on one at a time. Most of the subjects are pretty complicated so its just not easy to do in this format. How about we start with the election since that's what this threads subject is. Give me your list of reasons why you think the election was stolen in one post (you already hit on a few things)......and I will read your response with the purpose of trying to understand your point of view......and not from the standpoint of trying to prove you wrong. And then I will give you my viewpoint and hopefully you will read my post in the same way.

We won't change each others minds on this......but I think that if after some civil back and forth we can look at each other and say......OK, I at least better understand where he is coming from even if I disagree with it......then there will be some benefit. As they say, reasonable minds can differ.
1. 81 million votes. More than Obama. Most added after we went to sleep. He hid in his basement because he cannot complete sentences. Had rally's....50-100 people showed up. No Biden yard signs all around America(I traveled ALL OVER the Country...not just southern states) . Trump won Florida and Ohio...RARELY has the loser lost BOTH, and Trump won HUGE. Voting las were changed unconstitutionally in lib cities to allow mail in without ID's. Many areas had WAY, WAY higher amount of voters than ever before...with a VERY lackluster candidate.

1. 81 million votes. More than Obama. Most added after we went to sleep. He hid in his basement because he cannot complete sentences. Had rally's....50-100 people showed up. No Biden yard signs all around America(I traveled ALL OVER the Country...not just southern states) . Trump won Florida and Ohio...RARELY has the loser lost BOTH, and Trump won HUGE. Voting las were changed unconstitutionally in lib cities to allow mail in without ID's. Many areas had WAY, WAY higher amount of voters than ever before...with a VERY lackluster candidate.
OK, let me respond to a few of these before I give you my reasons. And this first one is hard because I want to keep this on a cordial level, but your first point appears to be more of an emotional argument than it does a logical one.

I have seen this several places on this board and I just scratch my head.....perhaps folks have just not thought this one through?

Biden beat Obama's best numbers (2008) by almost 12 million votes. He beat Obama in almost every state in the union including almost every red state. He beat Obama in all the states where the outcome was never in question and their would be no reason to cheat. Trump could have beaten Biden by 10% points in 2020 and Biden STILL would have gotten more votes than Obama. The notion that something is wrong because Biden got more votes than Obama just doesn't make sense on any level. 25 million more people voted in 2020.

Maybe it sounds good on twitter.....but when you look at the math it was virtually impossible for Biden not to get more votes than Obama.

Or do you really think the democrats generated 12 million fake votes.......which includes almost all the red states........places like Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Florida......all states where Biden got more votes than Obama?

I will address your other points in a separate post.

OK, let me respond to a few of these before I give you my reasons. And this first one is hard because I want to keep this on a cordial level, but your first point appears to be more of an emotional argument than it does a logical one.

I have seen this several places on this board and I just scratch my head.....perhaps folks have just not thought this one through?

Biden beat Obama's best numbers (2008) by almost 12 million votes. He beat Obama in almost every state in the union including almost every red state. He beat Obama in all the states where the outcome was never in question and their would be no reason to cheat. Trump could have beaten Biden by 10% points in 2020 and Biden STILL would have gotten more votes than Obama. The notion that something is wrong because Biden got more votes than Obama just doesn't make sense on any level. 25 million more people voted in 2020.

Maybe it sounds good on twitter.....but when you look at the math it was virtually impossible for Biden not to get more votes than Obama.

Or do you really think the democrats generated 12 million fake votes.......which includes almost all the red states........places like Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Florida......all states where Biden got more votes than Obama?

I will address your other points in a separate post.
Actually more like 25 million fake votes.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT