ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

OK, we are just on different planets with this. No point in discussing further.

Peace.
We can have opinions without arguing! LOL My stance is...Brandon had the LEAST excitement of any democrat in history. He HID in his basement. Could not complete sentences...and he got MORE votes than the rest...even the first black president? AINT NO WAY IN HELL.

We can have opinions without arguing! LOL My stance is...Brandon had the LEAST excitement of any democrat in history. He HID in his basement. Could not complete sentences...and he got MORE votes than the rest...even the first black president? AINT NO WAY IN HELL.
Welcome to the ignore list. You just replaced fat boy, err, @fatman76 as the last on his list.

1) Very few bumper stickers or yard signs.
2) No one attended his rallies. And by that I mean he'd have 12 circles 6' apart and 8 would be full (of mostly press).
3) He was a gaffe machine while campaigning..."you ain't black" for example.
4) He picked the least popular running mate out of a field of 17.
5) He has no record, no accomplishments and really didn't run on anything....despite 5 decades of public service. Even Obama didn't want him to run and didn't campaign for him until the very last moment.
6) The fvckery and shenanigans on and after election day are well documented.

This isn't quantum physics.

If I told you there was no way in hell Trump got more votes than Ronald Reagan you would think I have a screw loose (and you would be right).

And just for comparison........RR beat Walter Mondale in 1984 by 18.2%. The best Obama ever did was win by 7.2% in 2008. Not sure why you hold Obama in such high regard, he didn't win by that big a margin. Less than Reagan, less than Bill Clinton who beat Bob Dole by 8.5% and even less then George HW Bush when he won.

No matter who was running for the democrats in 2020, they would have gotten a lot more total votes than Obama ever did, wasn't possible for them not to. And it will happen again in 2024, even as weak as Biden looks right now. Maybe I see it easier because I am a numbers guy, but is pretty basic math.

1) Very few bumper stickers or yard signs.
2) No one attended his rallies. And by that I mean he'd have 12 circles 6' apart and 8 would be full (of mostly press).
3) He was a gaffe machine while campaigning..."you ain't black" for example.
4) He picked the least popular running mate out of a field of 17.
5) He has no record, no accomplishments and really didn't run on anything....despite 5 decades of public service. Even Obama didn't want him to run and didn't campaign for him until the very last moment.
6) The fvckery and shenanigans on and after election day are well documented.

This isn't quantum physics.
And THIS equaled record voting. LOLOLOL

Bumper stickers and lawn signs, LOL. Ron, please tell me your smarter than that.
So you pick one thing and that’s that?

Liberal is as liberal does.

I remember Obama had rallies with 60k+ people. He had people believing he could control the rise of the oceans. Most generational campaigner of our lifetimes, a great orator.

Point is - enthusiasm matters in politics. People much more often vote for positive emotions like hope than they do out of fear or hate. The best presidential campaigns in our history had very popular populist messages. Plus, public showing of support makes people feel like a candidate is likely to win, and no one wants to pull the lever for a loser.

What message did Biden have?

Bumper stickers and lawn signs, LOL. Ron, please tell me your smarter than that.
I am. I am smart enough to know that a guy that had ZERO support did not get any more than about 50 million LEGITIMATE votes. And the only President to ever get more votes after his first term did not lose. YES, Sir...I AM smarter than that. While we are here...do you care to answer another question that still to this day NO ONE has been able to? What were/are Brandon's political accomplishments after 50 years in politics. I mean, you are trying to convince me he got record votes. Based on WHAT? Please make the whole list. (NO ONE ever does this...they make excuses as to why they will not)

Reactions: RussellCasse
I am. I am smart enough to know that a guy that had ZERO support did not get any more than about 50 million LEGITIMATE votes. And the only President to ever get more votes after his first term did not lose. YES, Sir...I AM smarter than that. While we are here...do you care to answer another question that still to this day NO ONE has been able to? What were/are Brandon's political accomplishments after 50 years in politics. I mean, you are trying to convince me he got record votes. Based on WHAT? Please make the whole list. (NO ONE ever does this...they make excuses as to why they will not)
So your saying a guy with zero support got $50 million votes??? Aren't you contradicting yourself?

Just wondering.....how did you arrive at 50 million.....instead of, say 40 or 60 million?

I have not yet tried to convince you he got record votes......all I have done so far is make the argument that Biden got more votes than Obama. Which should be a fairly easy point for us to agree on, but so far hasn't been.

So your saying a guy with zero support got $50 million votes??? Aren't you contradicting yourself?

Just wondering.....how did you arrive at 50 million.....instead of, say 40 or 60 million?

I have not yet tried to convince you he got record votes......all I have done so far is make the argument that Biden got more votes than Obama. Which should be a fairly easy point for us to agree on, but so far hasn't been.
He’s also at 38% approval right now.

There’s a baseline for either party of uninformed voters who vote party and not candidate.

Anyone with a pulse can get those votes.

No....remember lefties vote for their politics...not for what is good for America. Tell me where I say ANYTHING wrong. Most lefties have never been proud of America. (See manchelle obama) They do not believe in of believe we should follow the Constitution. So they DAMN sure will not vote for people who do love America, and follow the Constitution. They WILL vote for people who support DEI, open borders, support our enemies over our allies(see white house walk out) Listen, I am NOT a republican. In fact most that hang out here are not. I dislike most republicans, because they are really no different than democrats. Trump is different. Trump wants EVERYONE to do well, and to MAGA. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...simple as that. He has more support than any politician in my lifetime, including Ronald Reagan. He also has many people dislike him, because they listen to the people trying to control your lives. Many of those are our on our side of the aisle.

@GatorTheo this is more up your alley 🤭😌

mncthuzw1xtldbmem85l.png
hmmm

Do you get mad at your cell phone carrier everytime Mrs Theo says something you don't like?
Have you ever noticed that the things on twitter with which you agree are facts but the things with which you don't agree are BS?

And Mrs. Theo never says thing I don't like (she's standing behind me with a rolling pin).

Have you ever noticed that the things on twitter with which you agree are facts but the things with which you don't agree are BS?

And Mrs. Theo never says thing I don't like (she's standing behind me with a rolling pin).
I don't really twitter.

I'll share links to stories that media companies post to twitter, but if the NY Post puts an article on Twitter does that make it more or less true?

That's my point - you hate the forum so anything anyone posts from there you default to "it's BS if it's on Twitter".

Again, next time you get a phone call you don't like you should call your phone carrier out for broadcasting misinformation in your ear.

I don't really twitter.

I'll share links to stories that media companies post to twitter, but if the NY Post puts an article on Twitter does that make it more or less true?

That's my point - you hate the forum so anything anyone posts from there you default to "it's BS if it's on Twitter".

Again, next time you get a phone call you don't like you should call your phone carrier out for broadcasting misinformation in your ear.
IMPOSSIBLE to teach Theo ANYTHING...his elevator got stuck on the ground floor LONG ago. Dead people do not know when they are dead.....stupid people do not know they are stupid, either.

Reactions: nail1988
I don't really twitter.

It would be like if people known to be FOS used the phone to get their message out. So you get a call and someone tells you something, you have no idea if it's valid or not.

Many people, not you necessarily, pick and choose what they consider valid no matter the platform.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
It would be like if people known to be FOS used the phone to get their message out. So you get a call and someone tells you something, you have no idea if it's valid or not.

Many people, not you necessarily, pick and choose what they consider valid no matter the platform.
Validity starts with the source.

The conduit is irrelevant, and that’s all you care about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT