ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

The call came in after 11:00 Eastern time, polls closed in Arizona a couple hours earlier. Calls for many states where made long before Arizona was including some in the pacific time zone. And the call was made by the most conservative of the major networks......and ended up being correct.

And, oh yeah, they republicans did a recount of Arizona. Found Biden won be even more than was thought.
Wrong, Fox News called Arizona early, while the polls were still open.
A simple google search will show you articles, even from the left wing MSM trying to explain why it was okay that Fox did it.
And if your actually paying attention, they have found quite a bit of potential voter fraud in Arizona in 2020.

Last edited:
A simple google search will show you articles, even from the left wing MSM trying to explain why it was okay that Fox did it.
And if your actually paying attention, they have found quite a bit of potential voter fraud in Arizona in 2020.
Well, I looked up about 10 sources on google and they all say something like this:

And then, at 9:20 p.m. Arizona time (11:20 EST), something unexpected happened. Fox News, alone among TV networks, called Arizona for Biden. No other networks followed suit until that Saturday, though the Associated Press also projected Biden as the winner in Arizona.

I believe poles closed at 7:00 in Arizona. So please provide me some support for your assertion.

And, no, I don't pay attention to twitter, which is the source for most of the misinformation on this thread. But I do pay attention to Trumps own attorney general who said:

Bill Barr, who was U.S. attorney general at the time, said that the claims of major fraud seemed to stem only from the results.

“It seemed to be based on the dynamic that at the end of the evening a lot of Democrat votes came in,” Barr said, during a clip of his deposition. “That seemed to be the basis for this broad claim there was major fraud.”

Barr said that in the days and weeks following the election, there was an “avalanche” of fraud claims. “It was like playing Whack-A-Mole,” he said.

Barr described the claims as “completely bogus and silly and usually based on complete misinformation.”

So I will take no reply as your admission that you're wrong.

Are you a Haley campaign fundraiser?

She would run off more of the base than she’d bring in independents. She’s a terrible candidate.

If you want independents RFK is a good option IMO.
Nope. I watch polls. She clobbers Biden or Newsome. Trump will lose to both. In NH 25% of GOP voters said that under no circumstances would they vote for Trump. If you are from either party and can't get 95% of your party, you cannot win. We damn sure know Dems ultimately will vote for theirs. Dems can be herded.

No, I just find it pointless to go back and forth.
LOL. Nice cop out. There was no going back and forth......you called me out and said I was wrong. I posted info that reflects that you are wrong. And now you run away.

Are you simply not man enough to admit when your wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Nope. I watch polls. She clobbers Biden or Newsome. Trump will lose to both. In NH 25% of GOP voters said that under no circumstances would they vote for Trump. If you are from either party and can't get 95% of your party, you cannot win. We damn sure know Dems ultimately will vote for theirs. Dems can be herded.
Trumpers don't want to hear it. Americans don't want Trump or Biden.

Why is it the worlds most powerful country gets stuck with picking "the lessor of two evils"?

NIkki Haley has a chance to save us from that, but Trumpers, apparently, would rather risk another 4 years with Uncle Joe.

• Wow
Reactions: tb8232 and nail1988
don’t fall for the ultra libs BS - this is what libs do to try and out questions in your mind

LOL. Nice cop out. There was no going back and forth......you called me out and said I was wrong. I posted info that reflects that you are wrong. And now you run away.

See, that is where you are wrong again. I do not live on the internet, like some people on this site.
And after looking things over, you are right, the polls had closed. BUT, that is the only item you had correct. The polls close at 7:00 pm in Arizona. BUT, Fox did call it earlier, and it was controversial at the time. It was a tight race, and almost 30% of the votes had not been counted yet, when Fox called it. Two hours later, AP (I believe it was AP) called it, and even that was still considered early as there were still about 20% of the vote uncounted. No one else called Arizona until the next day.

Trumpers don't want to hear it. Americans don't want Trump or Biden.

Why is it the worlds most powerful country gets stuck with picking "the lessor of two evils"?

NIkki Haley has a chance to save us from that, but Trumpers, apparently, would rather risk another 4 years with Uncle Joe.
One has to ask......do you post this because you would vote for Haley...or because you are afraid of Trump? Because if you WOULD vote for Haley....save your energy..she will NOT be on the ballot. She is almost 30points down..IN HER OWN STATE! LOLOL And if you are pushing her because you are afraid...I understand this. Trump is CLOBBERING FJB in EVERY poll

See, that is where you are wrong again. I do not live on the internet, like some people on this site.
And after looking things over, you are right, the polls had closed. BUT, that is the only item you had correct. The polls close at 7:00 pm in Arizona. BUT, Fox did call it earlier, and it was controversial at the time. It was a tight race, and almost 30% of the votes had not been counted yet, when Fox called it. Two hours later, AP (I believe it was AP) called it, and even that was still considered early as there were still about 20% of the vote uncounted. No one else called Arizona until the next day.
I didn't argue that Fox didn't call it early. All I said was that it was after the polls closed, which IMO is the only real issue. Who cares if Fox called it early if it didn't effect the vote? If you have watched politics for very long you will be able to remember past times where networks have called states only to end up being wrong and having to eat crow and pull it back. I remember networks calling Florida for Al Gore back in the Gore/Bush debacle.......they where wrong, but who cares (I voted for Bush, btw). Its just news people trying to be first to break a story, it didn't change the result. And then going way back there is always the famous "Dewey defeats Truman" headline where the Chicago Tribune missed the call on the whole damn thing (imagine that, votes being counted through that night that effects the outcome). What was unusual about this particular call was that it was the conservative station that called it for the democrat while the liberal stations all held off.

In the end all that happened here is the early call pissed off Trump and anything pertaining to Trump ends up being news.

• Wow
If Trump loses again, are y'all gonna move on from 2020 and start finding tweets about the big 2024 steal?

• Haha
If Trump loses again, are y'all gonna move on from 2020 and start finding tweets about the big 2024 steal?
Maybe Trump will win and it will be the democrats out in force looking for cheating. But to do that Biden will need to soon start telling his people that the only way he will lose is if the republicans cheat.......even though he is behind in the polls. Need to soften the market before you play that card.

• Wow
Maybe Trump will win and it will be the democrats out in force looking for cheating. But to do that Biden will need to soon start telling his people that the only way he will lose is if the republicans cheat.......even though he is behind in the polls. Need to soften the market before you play that card.
If Trump wins, there's going to be unrest fueled by the dems, their media, hollywood, etc. Hope the cops have plenty of bullets.

If Trump wins, there's going to be unrest fueled by the dems, their media, hollywood, etc. Hope the cops have plenty of bullets.
Well, some might be fueled by that, but for me it will be fueled by the likelihood that he will abandon Ukraine, give Putin what he wants (strengthening one of our biggest enemies), significantly weaken or remove us from NATO, continue to idolize and mimic the worlds dictators, slap on a bunch more tariffs, seek retribution and use the powers of the office to even the score with anyone he thinks has wronged him (a very long list), let the deficit get larger and more out of control, continue to push the boundaries of presidential power further eroding our checks and balances to a dangerous level, ridicule and belittle anybody he doesn't like at the particular moment (including foreign leaders), make decisions based on his personal goals over that of the country and continue to be the most divisive force we have ever seen in American politics. Oh yea, he will pardon himself.......essentially achieving the immunity that he wants so badly despite the fact that every other American knows its a terrible thing.

And hopefully that doesn't lead to bullets. At least until he starts floating the idea of his term extending beyond 4 years, than all bets are off.

The one saving grace is that he is old, and his power won't last that much longer no matter what happens in the short run. Time catches up to us all. Unfortunately it has already caught up to Biden, which is a big reason all this is possible. But I am still not sure if Trump can defeat a corpse in a general election.

Well, some might be fueled by that, but for me it will be fueled by the likelihood that he will abandon Ukraine, give Putin what he wants (strengthening one of our biggest enemies), significantly weaken or remove us from NATO, continue to idolize and mimic the worlds dictators, slap on a bunch more tariffs, seek retribution and use the powers of the office to even the score with anyone he thinks has wronged him (a very long list), let the deficit get larger and more out of control, continue to push the boundaries of presidential power further eroding our checks and balances to a dangerous level, ridicule and belittle anybody he doesn't like at the particular moment (including foreign leaders), make decisions based on his personal goals over that of the country and continue to be the most divisive force we have ever seen in American politics. Oh yea, he will pardon himself.......essentially achieving the immunity that he wants so badly despite the fact that every other American knows its a terrible thing.

And hopefully that doesn't lead to bullets. At least until he starts floating the idea of his term extending beyond 4 years, than all bets are off.

The one saving grace is that he is old, and his power won't last that much longer no matter what happens in the short run. Time catches up to us all. Unfortunately it has already caught up to Biden, which is a big reason all this is possible. But I am still not sure if Trump can defeat a corpse in a general election.
You had better hope this is true..because UR side has ALL the guns..and ALL the people who know how to, and WILL use them.

You had better hope this is true..because UR side has ALL the guns..and ALL the people who know how to, and WILL use them.
Well, my friend you don't have to worry about me shooting at you. I don't have a side.......I don't want choice A or B.....I want choice C but it doesn't look like there will be one. I can make a pretty long list of things I don't like about Biden as well.

I won't shoot at other Americans in any case.....I will be watching you guys from afar if it comes to that. But I still have high hopes that the reasonable middle will still somehow prevail.

• Wow

AZ had 73% in and only a 7% lead for Biden and FoxNews called it...while FL was at 95% with a similar lead and it was still "too close to call".
The call came in after 11:00 Eastern time, polls closed in Arizona a couple hours earlier. Calls for many states where made long before Arizona was including some in the pacific time zone. And the call was made by the most conservative of the major networks......and ended up being correct.

And, oh yeah, they republicans did a recount of Arizona. Found Biden won be even more than was thought.
This is a lie.

The libtard talking points always focus only on the count. The audit did not make judgements on which ballots should and shouldn't be counted. In other words, they found problematic ballots... but they didn't throw those out. That isn't their job.

All this article points out is the voting machines were right within 1500 votes or so.

There were ~60k ballots that had issues such of lack of chain of custody documentation, improper or no registration, improper votes, backdated registrations, multiple registrations to the same voter, ballots cast by unregistered voters, 100% return rates, 6500+ more ballots than envelopes, 2500 missing signatures, and significant printing and paper stock issues.

There was also data tempering and manipulation evident. 17k were duplicates, some were duplicated up to 4 times. When the margin of "victory" is 10k votes and you have 17k duplicate ballots, the election audit clearly "found issues". Even you can grasp this. Again, CN's didn't throw the dupes out, that's not what an audit does. It doesn't "fix elections" it reviews them and reports problems found. They found about 6X as many issues as the margin of "victory" for Biden.

You want to know where the mules got ballots? Seems like we now know. When no one checks the voter's registration and signature verification is tossed out, this is the result.

Again, crawl back into your hole and try again when you have better info.

Educate yourself:

“To put this into context, these are 18 people being put on trial for conspiracy in Fulton County, in part because of that phone call,” Davis told The Daily Signal. “President Trump and his lawyers were not asking the Secretary of State’s Office to manufacture 11,779 votes. They were asking the Secretary of State’s Office to investigate unlawful votes we were already aware of.”

01HP5Z2CK754E903C2PA02QNKV.jpeg

Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing​

"A conservative group has told a Georgia judge that it doesn’t have evidence to support its claims of illegal ballot stuffing during the the 2020 general election and a runoff two months later.

Texas-based True the Vote filed complaints with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in 2021, including one in which it said it had obtained “a detailed account of coordinated efforts to collect and deposit ballots in drop boxes across metro Atlanta” during the November 2020 election and a January 2021 runoff."

https://www.news4jax.com/news/polit...o-back-its-claims-of-georgia-ballot-stuffing/

Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing​

"A conservative group has told a Georgia judge that it doesn’t have evidence to support its claims of illegal ballot stuffing during the the 2020 general election and a runoff two months later.

Texas-based True the Vote filed complaints with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in 2021, including one in which it said it had obtained “a detailed account of coordinated efforts to collect and deposit ballots in drop boxes across metro Atlanta” during the November 2020 election and a January 2021 runoff."

https://www.news4jax.com/news/polit...o-back-its-claims-of-georgia-ballot-stuffing/
News4jax is a CNN affiliate.

So the article is not true?
They actually served time in jail to protect the names of people that provided information, and the claim here is they have "no names or confidentiality agreements". The article says "no evidence", and then goes on to parrot the ridiculous talking points "debunking" 2000 Mules.

I think it's entirely possible they are refusing to cooperate with the judge and dropping the case to protect confidential sources.

I think the article is making hard conclusions without all of the evidence, and whomever wrote it is not hiding their bias at all.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT