ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

For the sheep. @Mdfgator (AKA, Pumpernickel, sheep stew)

Judicial Watch

Sponsored · Paid for by Judicial Watch
·

https://www.facebook.com/#
There is substantial evidence, from documents and witness statements, that the Biden family, including President Joe Biden, may have been involved in criminal activity involving, among other issues, foreign entities tied to Ukraine and China. Follow our page to learn more.

272676133_6277133874618_6902185581637887605_n.jpg

Stop the steal @GatorTheo @Illegal-shift

BIDEN ALREADY TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTIONIn addition to trying to imprison his political opponent, Joe Biden is doing a number of things to try to steal the election:1. Record annual salary increase for the vast federal bureaucracy2. Four hours of paid leave for federal bureaucrats to vote.3. Four hours of paid leave for federal bureaucrats to work the polls on election day.4. Half a billion dollars in student loan forgiveness (which the S. Ct. ruled unconstitutional) to buy the votes of millennials.5. Federal student worker program will now encourage students to register voters for extra-credit.6. HealthCare-dot-gov enrollees will also receive voter registration emails.And this is just the beginning. All of these taxpayer-funded, federal government activities in our election are intended to register as many people as possible in the Democrat Party's targeted demographic groups and to provide a massive army of precinct workers on election day.

The alleged evidence keeps mounting and nothing keeps happening.

Is it even a point anymore? The next election is later this year. We need to be putting all efforts toward assuring integrity in 2024.
The only point is shine a light on how ridiculous our elections are being run and hope places like Fulton are forced to fix it.

There will become a point where we won’t be able to vote our way out of it if it doesn’t get fixed.

The alleged evidence keeps mounting and nothing keeps happening.

Is it even a point anymore? The next election is later this year. We need to be putting all efforts toward assuring integrity in 2024.
The point is to prevent this from happening over and over again. Do you think they will only do it once, or do you think it didnt happen at all?

Reactions: dezyDeco
I thought immigrants couldn't vote in Federal elections?

I’ve been told by the democrats and the MSM they can’t. And I am going to blindly believe that despite the massive evidence to the contrary. Not only am I going to do that, but I’m not going to engage in logical debate with anyone who disagrees with me. Instead I am going to call them “sheep” and other names that strike my fancy repeatedly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT