ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

I think we're approaching the point where whining about 2020 cheating is unproductive. We need to transition our efforts into making as sure as we can that the election later this year is more legit.
The "whining" is hopefully how pressure is brought to make sure that the laws and mechanisms are in place to prevent the cheating or as you say make elections more legit.

A few things:

ID required.

Paper ballots.

Voter rolls purged.

Non-citizens removed and prosecuted for signing up to vote, jailed then deported even if here legally.

Absentee voting back to pre-pandemic rules. (no drop boxes or universal mailers)

All absentee votes and early votes must be in AND counted before election day. Details published on election day in papers and online. (No monkey business after election day!)

No election day totals available to public until after ALL polling places close. (yeah looking at democrat judges holding polling places open after close to manufacture votes)

A sequestered group from all major parties would be able to see the totals in real time but no cell phone or other communication allowed until all polls close. (no calling the judge to have a democrat heavy precinct left open with the amounts needed to manufacture being known.)

The "whining" is hopefully how pressure is brought to make sure that the laws and mechanisms are in place to prevent the cheating or as you say make elections more legit.

A few things:

ID required.

Paper ballots.

Voter rolls purged.

Non-citizens removed and prosecuted for signing up to vote, jailed then deported even if here legally.

Absentee voting back to pre-pandemic rules. (no drop boxes or universal mailers)

All absentee votes and early votes must be in AND counted before election day. Details published on election day in papers and online. (No monkey business after election day!)

No election day totals available to public until after ALL polling places close. (yeah looking at democrat judges holding polling places open after close to manufacture votes)

A sequestered group from all major parties would be able to see the totals in real time but no cell phone or other communication allowed until all polls close. (no calling the judge to have a democrat heavy precinct left open with the amounts needed to manufacture being known.)
Dems ain't gonna like that!

LOL, Alex Jones, really? Anybody dumb enough to pay any attention to "Mr. Sandy Hook" was a Trump supporter long ago.

You really are getting desperate......this stuff is all several years old and has been debunked in court and by the Nevada election officials. The guy the republican senator is talking to here is a Trump campaign attorney.....not some Nevada official. He is getting paid to "bring the bullshit".

You really think posting stuff like this helps your cause?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nail1988
LOL, Alex Jones, really? Anybody dumb enough to pay any attention to "Mr. Sandy Hook" was a Trump supporter long ago.

You really are getting desperate......this stuff is all several years old and has been debunked in court and by the Nevada election officials. The guy the republican senator is talking to here is a Trump campaign attorney.....not some Nevada official. He is getting paid to "bring the bullshit".

You really think posting stuff like this helps your cause?

More "twitter news"?

Wake me up when something happens.

- Theo, rocking on his porch with a tall glass of iced tea

@GatorTheo

paging-mr-morrow-fedorable.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Trump and Lake would get slaughtered. Trump's only chance to win is if he makes up with Haley and begs her to be Veep.
Are you a Haley campaign fundraiser?

She would run off more of the base than she’d bring in independents. She’s a terrible candidate.

If you want independents RFK is a good option IMO.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
"Trump got a record 74 million votes (Obama previous record at 69 million votes for a sitting president)."

Whenever you see someone start out an argument/opinion with this or a similar line you immediately know its not worth your time to read any further.

I-S not sure what your point is - there is absolutely to way joey beat Trump straight up - it is statistically impossible for what happened between 1 -AM and 5AM -

I-S not sure what your point is - there is absolutely to way joey beat Trump straight up - it is statistically impossible for what happened between 1 -AM and 5AM -
That is complete baloney. Any "statistical impossibility" would have been very provable in court. Just more blather to try and manipulate the masses.

we;; I-S you would be wrong - none of it made it to court because the wuss pubs chose not to fight which is why I left the Pub Party

we;; I-S you would be wrong - none of it made it to court because the wuss pubs chose not to fight which is why I left the Pub Party
Why would you believe that instead of the obvious answer......that they didn't fight it because they had no case.

Trump went to court 60 times and has spent most of his adult life fighting something in court.....there is no way in hell this doesn't go to court if there was actually a case.

Why would you believe that instead of the obvious answer......that they didn't fight it because they had no case.

Trump went to court 60 times and has spent most of his adult life fighting something in court.....there is no way in hell this doesn't go to court if there was actually a case.
keep dreaming hot shot

A few things:

ID required.

Paper ballots.

Voter rolls purged.

The problem goes soooooooo much deeper then that.

Here in Maryland, my son just turned 16, and went to get his driver's permit. The DMV clerk asked him if he wants to register as a DEM or a Repub. He says, I am only 16, I can't register to vote yet. The clerk said we are required to ask everyone which political party you want. 8 days later he received a sample ballot in the mail. And I can guarantee he could go to the polls and vote, because all they do is ask your name, look for it on the list, then had you the ballot.

I think Trump / Noem is a great ticket- Hailey is a major RINO - hell him choosing Vivek is better than Nikki
My personal choice is North Carolina Lt Governor Mark Robinson, although the state of NC needs him more to be the Governor.

Remember when Fox News, almost like they knew ahead of time, called Arizona for Biden while the polls were still open for another hour.
The call came in after 11:00 Eastern time, polls closed in Arizona a couple hours earlier. Calls for many states where made long before Arizona was including some in the pacific time zone. And the call was made by the most conservative of the major networks......and ended up being correct.

And, oh yeah, they republicans did a recount of Arizona. Found Biden won be even more than was thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT