ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the Hiden Crime Family

Kal @kalimgoodman update on the Biden shakedown

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
@Mdfgator

horse teeth gets bodied

AOC completely LOSES IT when Tony Bobulinski gives her an answer to her question she doesn't like:AOC: "Did you witness the President commit a crime?BOBULINSKI: "Yes."AOC: "What crime have you witnessed?"BOBULINSKI: "How much time do I have?"AOC: "Name the crime."BOBULINSKI: "Corruption statutes, RICO and conspiracy, FARA..."AOC then reclaims her time and monologues while refusing to allow Bobulinski to answer.

Remember when dMF'er claimed the NBA was the most watched sport only because of insane salaries but in reality it's the communist Chinese who are funneling money into the dying league. Hence the name, Mega Dumb F.

Reactions: fatman76
@Mdfgator

horse teeth gets bodied

AOC completely LOSES IT when Tony Bobulinski gives her an answer to her question she doesn't like:AOC: "Did you witness the President commit a crime?BOBULINSKI: "Yes."AOC: "What crime have you witnessed?"BOBULINSKI: "How much time do I have?"AOC: "Name the crime."BOBULINSKI: "Corruption statutes, RICO and conspiracy, FARA..."AOC then reclaims her time and monologues while refusing to allow Bobulinski to answer.

AOC says RICO is not a crime.

I shall expect you to demand all RICO charges be dropped against Trump then, right?

RIGHT?

Good god she annoys me with that Valley Girl voice and kindergarten mentality. The shrinks need to come up with a new psych term named after her, Tarlov's Dog. :oops:
Also...........Tarlov IS a dog. I wouldn't have given her a grudge eff with that nasty sprayed down hair and intolerable voice even 10 years ago. :mad: 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT