ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Hiden Crime Family PC is live, and I am here for it!

I don't care about Hunter

I don't care about Ivanka

It is not being a hypocrite, if I hold you guys to your own standards.

Even the Republican congress said that they can't prove Joe took any money or did anything wrong. They are still working on that linkage. They said that it all "looks" shady.
So lets test honesty here. I love to do this. Lets reverse the situation. If when Trump was President, he had family members getting MILLIONS from foreign governments..and did not own any business whatsoever....how would you be posting concerning that situation? Lastly...do you think what has been reported is newsworthy? Because not ONE lib news outlet has covered even 1 second of TV coverage on this. So..you see why we are so angry. (IF, IF, IF you can be honest..which I am not holding out ANY hope for you to be)

Reactions: BCSpell
And Trump spent THREE years under special counsel investigation because Hillary's campaign creates 100% by themselves a BS dossier where NOTHING was true in it. The FBI knew this, and still spent 3 years on this..in fact...they lied under oath on a FISA warrant, knowing there was never ANY evidence. As a supposed American...how does that sit with you?

Anyone else can chime in...especially our snowflake friends....

So lets test honesty here. I love to do this. Lets reverse the situation. If when Trump was President, he had family members getting MILLIONS from foreign governments..and did not own any business whatsoever....how would you be posting concerning that situation? Lastly...do you think what has been reported is newsworthy? Because not ONE lib news outlet has covered even 1 second of TV coverage on this. So..you see why we are so angry. (IF, IF, IF you can be honest..which I am not holding out ANY hope for you to be)
This is why I didn't even respond. He's either trolling, or he's being an idiot. Either way, he's not gonna change.

You missed your calling. You're a natural politician.
LOL, maybe so

BUT, seriously how can you guys beat down the Hunter stuff but don't have concerns about Jared and Ivanka? EVEN Comer (leading the Hunter investigation) admitted that Jared deal looks concerning but he won't investigate because his constituents isn't concern about it (basically admitted, he's playing politics).

I don't care but the fact that you guys ONLY care about Hunter, makes me care even less because it SHOWS me that it's all politics and it is about trying to hurt Joe, it isn't truly about concerns or America IMO.

I am just highlighting the hypocrisy and fakeness around this.

LOL, maybe so

BUT, seriously how can you guys beat down the Hunter stuff but don't have concerns about Jared and Ivanka?
EVEN Comer (leading the Hunter investigation) admitted that Jared deal looks concerning but he won't investigate because his constituents isn't concern about it (basically admitted, he's playing politics).

I don't care but the fact that you guys ONLY care about Hunter, makes me care even less because it SHOWS me that it's all politics and it is about trying to hurt Joe, it isn't truly about concerns or America IMO.

THEY OWN BUSINESSES. They never laundered money in family names for selling out the Country. PLEASE...try a hard question...not one a second grader could answer.

There is NO WAY ON EARTH you are this stupid. NO WAY. This is NOT about Hunter. (unless you care to explain what Hunter gave them for 10 million dollars) Please...have at it!!

LOL, maybe so

BUT, seriously how can you guys beat down the Hunter stuff but don't have concerns about Jared and Ivanka? EVEN Comer (leading the Hunter investigation) admitted that Jared deal looks concerning but he won't investigate because his constituents isn't concern about it (basically admitted, he's playing politics).

Seriously...masterful job of spinning. It's honestly awe inspiring and I actually sort of believe that you believe this BS. That's how successful politicians do it.

Seriously...masterful job of spinning. It's honestly awe inspiring and I actually sort of believe that you believe this BS. That's how successful politicians do it.
I do not see it this way...a second grader is smarter than this. If you are going to lie...tell a whopper. His stance is just STOOPID

I do not see it this way...a second grader is smarter than this. If you are going to lie...tell a whopper. His stance is just STOOPID

The size doesn't matter...you have to own it, big or small. He's owning the crap out of this one.

@kalimgoodman

hunter-biden-laptop-10.jpg

biden-laptop-05jpeg.jpg

Ted Cruz??? And I should be asking you this, Donald Trump has more legal hurdles rolling in shoot that cat will have a criminal spread sheet longer than a mass murderer try harder Ghost
He is going to be #47. UNLESS Brandon does not run. ZERO chance Brandon gets re elected. He REALLY IS crooked. Their are bank records that are irrefutable

Nail I wouldn’t believe anything Ted Cruz says lol that dude is a moron
Tell me about your boy Brandon!! Can you tell me ANY time he has told the truth? I laugh at you little sissy libs calling others liars...when you have Adam Schitt, Nadler, Brandon, Frenchie, Pelosi, Schumer....hell...EVERY lib is a bald faced liar. I cannot sit here all day and type the names. I think you get the message!

Reactions: nail1988
Anyone know much about this one? Details on the webz are sketchy AF. :oops:

e6f3379b0f2c2322.jpeg

I’d hold off on posting a bit Nav, a bombs about to hit about your boy Donnie just sit tight should be today or tomorrow and that’s all I’m gonna say

Anyone know much about this one? Details on the webz are sketchy AF. :oops:

e6f3379b0f2c2322.jpeg

If all those tweets are accurate, sounds like the good guys grabbed him up and he's aiding in one of the multiple investigations into Hunter.

More audio of locker room talk, or another Soviet style action from our corrupt DOJ?
BREAKING: Trump accused of serial sexual harassment IN WHITE HOUSE Boy chased booty in the WhiteHouse that dirty ole pervert, give it a bit more details are coming out, Ghost needs to share he knows it’s about to hit

More audio of locker room talk, or another Soviet style action from our corrupt DOJ?
No offense to speed, but no one this side of sadgator knows less about what's happening in this country.

He's just mad that we are detailing the corruption on the left. He should be happy we are shining a light on corruption in our government so it can be addressed instead of playing silly politics.

Reactions: nail1988
No offense to speed, but no one this side of sadgator knows less about what's happening in this country.

He's just mad that we are detailing the corruption on the left. He should be happy we are shining a light on corruption in our government so it can be addressed instead of playing silly politics.
Ghost tighten up and tell these boys on here Donnie was grabbing booty in the whitehouse, you know that dirty ole pervert was trying to put his banana in the fruit bowl while in the Oval Office

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT