ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Hiden Crime Family PC is live, and I am here for it!

Meanwhile, the George Santos arrest provides a refreshing diversion for the NYT and WP:

image-13.png

image-14-1024x574.png

Capt I said we can be sure 99% of the stuff about the Biden criminals is true. Why are saying it's not or are you just referring to the lack of accountability for their criminal activities?
Lack of holding them accountable. Trump had a special counsel when they KNEW Hillary's campaign made up the dossier. This guy has a bank trail, and no business, and has been caught in many lies concerning this subject. Getting paid off by China, who leaked covid and ruined the world economy, and killed millions. No...there is NOT equal justice. Just cannot believe some of these numb nuts come here to defend this criminal. But as we have discussed in length...they are NOT REAL Americans, so that explains a bunch

THIS is why you CANNOT believe lefties are REAL Americans. Have we not been saying this for over 2 years? Trump was shut down during the debate for even bringing this up. EVERY lefty is a lying piece of garbage

Reactions: BCSpell
Biden’s repeated claims of innocence and his efforts at misdirection are belied by the known facts. He maintains that he knew nothing about his son’s nefarious activities. Yet, visitor logs prove that Hunter’s partners and clients visited his father at the White House more than 80 times when he was vice president.

Did you read the article? Never did it once say that Joe took any money, just his "family". See why I say "yawn"?
Yeah. Joe certainly wasnt influence peddling on behalf of foreigners. No way, no how. What an ass hat

Did you read the article? Never did it once say that Joe took any money, just his "family". See why I say "yawn"?
This is a PERFECT example of when I try to decide if you are REALLY this stupid...or trolling. Please explain why our enemies paid them money. What business do they own. What were our enemies paying for?

This is a PERFECT example of when I try to decide if you are REALLY this stupid...or trolling. Please explain why our enemies paid them money. What business do they own. What were our enemies paying for?
They exist only to mock and defeat. Everything else is static

LMAO!!! As if all this money flowed to the Biden family because of Hunter and Jim's business acumen.......
Exactly. Thank you.

LMAO!!! As if all this money flowed to the Biden family because of Hunter and Jim's business acumen.......

Exactly. Thank you.
The media used to be all over this kind of blatant corruption, but today's media is an arm of the Dimtard Deep State. This bullshit is 100 times more foul than Watergate ever thought about being. Nixon was just paranoid, Biden is a pig guzzling the free slop at the expense of US national security. :mad:

The media used to be all over this kind of blatant corruption, but today's media is an arm of the Dimtard Deep State. This bullshit is 100 times more foul than Watergate ever thought about being. Nixon was just paranoid, Biden is a pig guzzling the free slop at the expense of US national security. :mad:

And since they have been screening for lefties for years when hiring in the FBI they help the Dems cover up and delay etc. If Reps didnt take the House we would never even get this specific info. Hard to say what they do now but my guess is they charge Hunter with something not mentioning Joe and using that to refuse to release info until after the election. If they want Biden gone this is the Dems time to do it soon however.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Family name sells.
Timeout. @fatman76 do you remember how this kid bellyached for months about China giving Ivanka a business patent? He had that poor girl ready to be shot at dawn over that.

But when the ENTIRE Hiden Crime Family takes TEN MILLION DOLLARS from China and other countries, hey what do you expect, people want to do business with the Hidens LOL

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet.

Timeout. @fatman76 do you remember how this kid bellyached for months about China giving Ivanka a business patent? He had that poor girl ready to be shot at dawn over that.

But when the ENTIRE Hiden Crime Family takes TEN MILLION DOLLARS from China and other countries, hey what do you expect, people want to do business with the Hidens LOL

The only problem with that scenario is the “doing business” part. What exactly does the Biden family business do in order to receive payment? What do they produce or manufacture? What service are they providing? And if legit, why hide the payments received?

The biggest problem America has, is no Politician will do anything about it, as they are ALL afraid that if that first domino falls, they all will follow.
IF Trump becomes the next President (and that's a big IF) how will the senate and congress react to his proposals for America? I feel they will do exactly as they're doing now: NOTHING.

This is the biggest gift given to America in a long time, one that can see dozens upon dozens of people landing in jail, and yet these corrupt politicians on both sides of the isle are not doing a damn thing!

IF Trump becomes the next President (and that's a big IF) how will the senate and congress react to his proposals for America? I feel they will do exactly as they're doing now: NOTHING.

This is the biggest gift given to America in a long time, one that can see dozens upon dozens of people landing in jail, and yet these corrupt politicians on both sides of the isle are not doing a damn thing!

Need to hope health issues retire Mitch.

And they were not patents, they were trademarks. I tried to explain the difference to him, but I don't think he understood.

How?
$10MM for what good, service or favor? What does the Biden family name produce to earn that kind of coin?
Fabulous artwork? 😂 😂 😂

Artist rendering of "The Big Guy" Notice the aviator glasses Dark Brandon is wearing? 😂

05HUNTER-7-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

• Love
Want to know why China pays the Brandon family MILLIONS???

When an alleged Chinese spy balloon traversed the United States in February, some U.S. officials were confident the incursion would galvanize the U.S. bureaucracy to push forward a slate of actions to counter China.

Instead, the U.S. State Department held back human rights-related sanctions, export controls and other sensitive actions to try to limit damage to the U.S.-China relationship, according to four sources with direct knowledge of U.S. policy, as well as internal emails seen by Reuters.

(…)

Rick Waters, deputy assistant secretary of State for China and Taiwan who leads the China House policy division, said in a Feb. 6 email to staff that has not been previously reported: “Guidance from S (Secretary of State) is to push non-balloon actions to the right so we can focus on symmetric and calibrated response. We can revisit other actions in a few weeks.”

The sources said many measures have yet to be revived. The decision to postpone export licensing rules for telecom equipment maker Huawei and sanctions against Chinese officials for abuses of Uyghurs, has damaged morale at China House, they said.

• Angry
*Access to foreign policy decisions. Remind me again what the DOJ charged Gen Flynn for other than not admitting he had appropriately met with foreign officials under the law. I don't think Flynn got paid a dime to meet with foreign officials. :rolleyes:

I do believe Biden has lied about not having anything to do with the Crack Head's business dealings. That is on record repeatedly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT