ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the Hiden Crime Family

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Well that's quite the racket the Hidens had going there! Crackhead son gets a stake in an energy company, a few days later daddy tells that country to invest in the technologies that the son's company would profit directly from. Which means the son would profit from it, as well as The Big Guy!

Was Hiden using his office as Vice President as a way to make money for his family? I have heard dems like @LizardGrad89 @kalimgoodman and @RayGravesGhost claim that's against the law.

Crickets when we have actual proof of the Hidens doing it. Funny how that works out.

Well that's quite the racket the Hidens had going there! Crackhead son gets a stake in an energy company, a few days later daddy tells that country to invest in the technologies that the son's company would profit directly from. Which means the son would profit from it, as well as The Big Guy!

Was Hiden using his office as Vice President as a way to make money for his family? I have heard dems like @LizardGrad89 @kalimgoodman and @RayGravesGhost claim that's against the law.

Crickets when we have actual proof of the Hidens doing it. Funny how that works out.
joe-gets-stuff-done-barack-obama.gif

But what about the white lawmaker in Tennessee?

Don't you care about racism?

Do you even bother to read the articles you link to? 🤣

From your article....

Cathay Bank, which is based in Los Angeles but has offices in China, voluntarily turned over bank records requested by Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Charles E. Grassley of Iowa. Every other American bank denied the two Republicans’ requests for financial records.

“In my mind, it’s the Chinese government telling Joe Biden, ‘We got the goods on you, buddy, and we’re willing to dish it up,’” Mr. Johnson told The Washington Times.

Cathay Bank spokesman Ian Campbell said the allegations are false.

Cathay Bank, a NASDAQ-listed, U.S. financial institution for over 60 years, has cooperated with the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability’s request for information. The bank intends to continue to cooperate with the committee,” he said in a statement to The Times. “Cathay Bank was founded more than sixty years ago by a United States citizen, and serves American communities as a bank with over $20 billion in assets and more than 60 branches in 9 states. Cathay Bank is neither owned by nor affiliated with the Chinese government in any way.”

Reactions: emekz1
China Joe clearly runs a RICO style corrupt family enterprise. They are as bad as any American MAFIA organization.

Think of the thousands of Americans that died of fentanyl because Poopy Joe & his Open Border! Think of the $80B in war material we led in Afghanistan for The Chinese & how many people have been killed…

Trump won 2020 on a massive Electoral & Popular Vote Landslide. The Steal was not only to protect China Joe & his creepy family, but all of the hundreds of corrupt Americans on The Chinese Graveytrain!!!!

We MUST expose all of these creeps. That starts w The Biden Crime Family!

China Joe clearly runs a RICO style corrupt family enterprise. They are as bad as any American MAFIA organization.

Think of the thousands of Americans that died of fentanyl because Poopy Joe & his Open Border! Think of the $80B in war material we led in Afghanistan for The Chinese & how many people have been killed…

Trump won 2020 on a massive Electoral & Popular Vote Landslide. The Steal was not only to protect China Joe & his creepy family, but all of the hundreds of corrupt Americans on The Chinese Graveytrain!!!!

We MUST expose all of these creeps. That starts w The Biden Crime Family!

The corrupt Heinrich Garland acts like a mob lawyer for Biden.

Reactions: JimGaster
We need to impeach President Hunter Biden, or is that Senator Hunter Biden, naw its Representative Hunter Biden. I get so confused at which elected position he holds.
I will 100% agree with you...if you can show me ANY reason Hunter got paid all of the money he has if it was not tied to his Fathers elected position. I will stand by for your proof.....

I will 100% agree with you...if you can show me ANY reason Hunter got paid all of the money he has if it was not tied to his Fathers elected position. I will stand by for your proof.....
Please please don't hold your breath. LOL.

Is it illegal to make money off the family name?

Is it illegal to make money off the family name?
100% when you sell access to the Country to your enemies. Would you be this nonchalant if this was Trump doing exactly the same thing? To me...it makes PERFECT sense why he let the china spy ship cross over VERY sensitive areas and NOT shooting it down over Alaska. Then suddenly get the urge to do so while over salt water...ruing EVERYTHING electronic on it.

100% when you sell access to the Country to your enemies. Would you be this nonchalant if this was Trump doing exactly the same thing? To me...it makes PERFECT sense why he let the china spy ship cross over VERY sensitive areas and NOT shooting it down over Alaska. Then suddenly get the urge to do so while over salt water...ruing EVERYTHING electronic on it.
Ivanka and Jared did the same thing. They got money and permissions based off the family name. Sorry that information didn't penatrate your bubble. At the same time, who cares? Let them make money off the family name. I wish I could.

Ivanka and Jared did the same thing. They got money and permissions based off the family name. Sorry that information didn't penatrate your bubble. At the same time, who cares? Let them make money off the family name. I wish I could.
@kalimgoodman am I back off fake Ignore? Because you can't respond to the thread of someone you have on Ignore. Just FYI.

The Biden Crime Family is a disgrace. I’ll guarantee they are only “the tip of the iceberg” in regards to DC illegality

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT