ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the Hiden Crime Family

Well that's quite the racket the Hidens had going there! Crackhead son gets a stake in an energy company, a few days later daddy tells that country to invest in the technologies that the son's company would profit directly from. Which means the son would profit from it, as well as The Big Guy!

Was Hiden using his office as Vice President as a way to make money for his family? I have heard dems like @LizardGrad89 @kalimgoodman and @RayGravesGhost claim that's against the law.

Crickets when we have actual proof of the Hidens doing it. Funny how that works out.
You repubs are so stupid, it is not insider trading when you are giving tips to outsiders.

$600k in "loans" huh?

🚨 BREAKING 🚨
We have found a $200,000 DIRECT payment to Joe Biden.
@RepJamesComer lays out the money trail. 👇 pic.twitter.com/0vq3lqhRHz
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) October 20, 2023
On the same day James Biden received the $200,000 loan, he sent a $200,000 check to Joe Biden for what the check deems a “loan repayment,” House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed in October.

You being a master of research.

01HPJ9F4NDWPH949WAF0YW0SBY.jpeg

if you libs and Rino’s had this much stuff on Trump you would be screaming st the too of your lungs that Trump had to immediately resign- joey has stepped in front of the country and sworn he did not do anything wrong- there is no way back from that

Tell me how such a Mensa brain trust like the "Little Guy" could get paid millions in grift for years and now is completely broke? This is the guy that Ukraine and China were brokering "deals" with? He can't even afford child support to give to his pole dancing baby mama.

I'm sorry, if Kal can't see the absolute irony in that, we are pissing in the wind arguing with him.😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT