ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the Hiden Crime Family

His yelling annoys the hell out me. He's got a shrill shriek and it sounds like he's whining.

Other annoyances: he whistles and sings along with the bumper music (cringe AF) and he'll read passages in books...I'm not 6, don't read to me.

Otherwise his show is informative and I generally agree with most of his opinions. I just never seek it out, has to be on the radio when I'm in the car or I don't listen.
Agree. Same reason I can't stomach more than 5 minutes of Hannity. Levin is quite brilliant though. When he's not pounding his desk and screaming on his own segment he's spot on in other interviews and general interaction. He goes overboard on theatrics on his own segment.

Agree. Same reason I can't stomach more than 5 minutes of Hannity. Levin is quite brilliant though. When he's not pounding his desk and screaming on his own segment he's spot on in other interviews and general interaction. He goes overboard on theatrics on his own segment.
Same...Hannity loves himself too much for me...but his content is SPOT ON.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
@kalimgoodman 😂

8s41e6.jpg

If ANYONE thinks the FBI did not know what was on that computer after they had it in their possession for OVER a year before those 51 political operatives lied and called it Russin disinformation, they are dumber than a red brick...AND not allowed to claim they are Americans. You are our enemy...not our fellow citizens

DOJ concealing info on probe into whether Hunter Biden violated 'debauchery' law, watchdog says​

A government watchdog group filed suit in Delaware federal court this week, seeking to compel the Justice Department to produce records that may determine whether Hunter Biden should be further investigated under a 1910 law relating to "prostitution or debauchery."

What was Kal and Illegal-Shit telling us? "No one is above the law". 😂 😂 😂

bleach_bit_advertisement_by_jsen007_dano8ur-fullview.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT