ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Johnson

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

This guy is as right wing Maga dumb ass as it gets. The snowflakes still complain. You think you snowflakes are a bit deluded??? A bit unaware of how things work? A bit stoooopod dare I say??? Think about it for a second..

the pubs need to rebrand themselves bigly. you cannot let the mo's of the world control the party, Mo doesnt know he is stupid he just knows he is the boss of larry and curly.

Reactions: DC407

Which is the party of the constitution? Trump?? Laughable. Biden?? Not really. We need a party that preserves what’s left of our freedoms. Let’s say no to shutdowns stimi money printing and debt and embrace individual freedom and accountability. It’s that last part that the sheep do t want any part of I am afraid….

Republicans would have been as well off just sticking with McCarthy.
Its funny how quickly the MAGA group picked Johnson and then turned on him.

They are going to eventually learn what they want to do is not possible, even if they get Trump in office. They are a subset of the republican party and the minority will not control the majority. They will ultimately push the moderate republicans to side with the democrats more and more, which is bad for all of us.

Reactions: EH and goldmom

They are going to eventually learn what they want to do is not possible, even if they get Trump in office. They are a subset of the republican party and the minority will not control the majority. They will ultimately push the moderate republicans to side with the democrats more and more, which is bad for all of us.
been saying this for a while, need to boot the nut jobs from the party.

I would count myself as part of the MAGA movement. I was never a fan of the remove McCarthy for Johnson move. I think this is pretty much tinker at the edges at best, and it turns out Johnson is worse than McCarthy. I dont agree that what we want to do is not possible. It looks like we moved a long way toward what we wanted in the SCOTUS. Roe vs Wade ended up exactly as I had wished. If moderate republicans want to side with democrats, and flood their suburban neighborhoods with illegal aliens and homeless junkies, then so be it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I live rural. I grow my own food. I have the boom sticks. I dont care what you moderate morons do. I just hope you get what you deserve, one way, or the other.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I would count myself as part of the MAGA movement. I was never a fan of the remove McCarthy for Johnson move. I think this is pretty much tinker at the edges at best, and it turns out Johnson is worse than McCarthy. I dont agree that what we want to do is not possible. It looks like we moved a long way toward what we wanted in the SCOTUS. Roe vs Wade ended up exactly as I had wished. If moderate republicans want to side with democrats, and flood their suburban neighborhoods with illegal aliens and homeless junkies, then so be it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I live rural. I grow my own food. I have the boom sticks. I dont care what you moderate morons do. I just hope you get what you deserve, one way, or the other.
You were doing just fine in the first part of this post and then you went off the rails.
You show that you ASSUME certain things about members of the Republican Party who don’t identify as MAGA.
Why in the name of heaven would you ever think anyone WANTS homeless junkies in their neighborhood regardless of who they prefer for President?
I live in the city and my backyard is full of tomato plants and rosemary and other things. So what?
You own a gun? So what - so do lots of my neighbors.
Now tell me- do I get to “assume” you are missing teeth, you have a GED and drive a beat down 15 year old truck and live in a double wide? No I don’t,
Don’t just swallow everything you hear third fourth and fifth hand from someone like a Jessie Waters who was a just a wise guy pipsqueak Bill O’Reilly found in the Fox mailroom.
Dang buddy. Think for yourself.

You were doing just fine in the first part of this post and then you went off the rails.
You show that you ASSUME certain things about members of the Republican Party who don’t identify as MAGA.
Why in the name of heaven would you ever think anyone WANTS homeless junkies in their neighborhood regardless of who they prefer for President?
I live in the city and my backyard is full of tomato plants and rosemary and other things. So what?
You own a gun? So what - so do lots of my neighbors.
Now tell me- do I get to “assume” you are missing teeth, you have a GED and drive a beat down 15 year old truck and live in a double wide? No I don’t,
Don’t just swallow everything you hear third fourth and fifth hand from someone like a Jessie Waters who was a just a wise guy pipsqueak Bill O’Reilly found in the Fox mailroom.
Dang buddy. Think for yourself.
I dont think that moderates ( or whatever label you would like to use ) WANT homeless junkies in their neighborhood. I think they want clean and safe neighborhoods AND they want to reject MAGA AND they want to kill their own babies. What I am saying is that they arent going to get ALL of those things. Democrats are going to result in more illegals, more drug dealers and more homeless junkies. If the moderate republican CHOOSE to vote for democrats because they dont like mean tweets and want to kill their babies...then they get what they get. The MAGA wing of the party should FORCE moderates to make this choice one way or another. We should do everything we can to make them pick MAGA or the third world. My point of being a rural, food producing gun owner is that I am not nearly as exposed to these down sides as the suburb dweller. These problems overwhelm the population centers before they trickle out to our neck of the woods. I dont own a TV. I certainly think for myself. I live well off the mainstream ( not just politics ) .... I am marching to the beat of my own drummer for sure.

• Haha
I dont think that moderates ( or whatever label you would like to use ) WANT homeless junkies in their neighborhood. I think they want clean and safe neighborhoods AND they want to reject MAGA AND they want to kill their own babies. What I am saying is that they arent going to get ALL of those things. Democrats are going to result in more illegals, more drug dealers and more homeless junkies. If the moderate republican CHOOSE to vote for democrats because they dont like mean tweets and want to kill their babies...then they get what they get. The MAGA wing of the party should FORCE moderates to make this choice one way or another. We should do everything we can to make them pick MAGA or the third world. My point of being a rural, food producing gun owner is that I am not nearly as exposed to these down sides as the suburb dweller. These problems overwhelm the population centers before they trickle out to our neck of the woods. I dont own a TV. I certainly think for myself. I live well off the mainstream ( not just politics ) .... I am marching to the beat of my own drummer for sure.
And I 100% respect your rights to listen to your own heart and any drumbeats you want, I promise you.
But I doubt many Republicans want to vote Democrat either. So many of us who look at these two see two old befuddled men and neither one is good for America. For different reasons.
I am grateful to Trump for several good things he did for America but a second term for him would put an older man with a very angry presence at his “enemies” with a strong desire for payback. America doesn’t have time for that.

As far as abortion unless they want to let the baby get born and then just let it die (murder) then it’s not my business. Should have terminated it much earlier. If you don’t like abortions then don’t get an abortion.
There needs to be some very old fashioned straight talk to young people about using contraception and birth control. And the casual
attitudes about use of abortion as birth control.
It seems like this country is afraid to use plain talk anymore about morality, responsibility and respect for each other. So here we are. Not good.

Reactions: gatordvm1989
And I 100% respect your rights to listen to your own heart and any drumbeats you want, I promise you.
But I doubt many Republicans want to vote Democrat either. So many of us who look at these two see two old befuddled men and neither one is good for America. For different reasons.
I am grateful to Trump for several good things he did for America but a second term for him would put an older man with a very angry presence at his “enemies” with a strong desire for payback. America doesn’t have time for that.

As far as abortion unless they want to let the baby get born and then just let it die (murder) then it’s not my business. Should have terminated it much earlier. If you don’t like abortions then don’t get an abortion.
There needs to be some very old fashioned straight talk to young people about using contraception and birth control. And the casual
attitudes about use of abortion as birth control.
It seems like this country is afraid to use plain talk anymore about morality, responsibility and respect for each other. So here we are. Not good.
Donald Trump is a New York city slicker. I really couldnt be more different from a person. However, some of the things that have gone on need to be held to account ( payback, or whatever you want to call it ). The other side drew up a piece of opposition research and pushed it through their friends at the FBI to get secret spy warrants on the Trump campaign in 2016. Wouldnt the proper emotion for this be anger. America doesnt have time for this??? America better make time, because we cant have nice things if we dont hold this type of stuff to account. Didnt stop there either. Perfect phone call, impeachment, lawfare and on and on it goes. This stuff has got be punished. It wont stop after Trump. If a pound of flesh isnt taken over this stuff, it will get worse. We probably will not see eye to eye on abortion. However, I have never been afraid of plain talk. Many people take offense. Im the type that just doesnt care how people feel about my point of view. Whether you like his positions or not, Donald Trump is NOT AFRAID of plain talk....but he is raked over the coals for it. I agree, we need more direct talk, otherwise our country is going to reach the daddy hit mommy at the dinner table stage. I agree, not good.

Donald Trump is a New York city slicker. I really couldnt be more different from a person. However, some of the things that have gone on need to be held to account ( payback, or whatever you want to call it ). The other side drew up a piece of opposition research and pushed it through their friends at the FBI to get secret spy warrants on the Trump campaign in 2016. Wouldnt the proper emotion for this be anger. America doesnt have time for this??? America better make time, because we cant have nice things if we dont hold this type of stuff to account. Didnt stop there either. Perfect phone call, impeachment, lawfare and on and on it goes. This stuff has got be punished. It wont stop after Trump. If a pound of flesh isnt taken over this stuff, it will get worse. We probably will not see eye to eye on abortion. However, I have never been afraid of plain talk. Many people take offense. Im the type that just doesnt care how people feel about my point of view. Whether you like his positions or not, Donald Trump is NOT AFRAID of plain talk....but he is raked over the coals for it. I agree, we need more direct talk, otherwise our country is going to reach the daddy hit mommy at the dinner table stage. I agree, not good.
I respect what you’re saying and don’t think you’re wrong on a lot of stuff but I think America - OUR country - needs to turn the page and get the next generation in here. Looking backwards keeps you from seeing any danger ahead and we both agree there is plenty of that ahead.
Appreciate your positions.

I respect what you’re saying and don’t think you’re wrong on a lot of stuff but I think America - OUR country - needs to turn the page and get the next generation in here. Looking backwards keeps you from seeing any danger ahead and we both agree there is plenty of that ahead.
Appreciate your positions.
I dont really disagree, but there are 2 options. They arent the same. I recommend moderates hold their nose and pull the lever for DJT. There may not be a whole lot left if the Ds get another 4 years for the next generation to build on. For what its worth, I am very different from DJT in terms of temperment, but his term was wildly successful for the conservative agenda. Sometimes I think moderates feel guilty when the republicans they vote for have the audacity to advance the agenda without apology.

Very narrow view of the world and how and what made and makes America the most powerful nation to ever exist on the planet.

I dont really disagree, but there are 2 options. They arent the same. I recommend moderates hold their nose and pull the lever for DJT. There may not be a whole lot left if the Ds get another 4 years for the next generation to build on. For what its worth, I am very different from DJT in terms of temperment, but his term was wildly successful for the conservative agenda. Sometimes I think moderates feel guilty when the republicans they vote for have the audacity to advance the agenda without apology.
If they feel guilty that’s too bad. I don’t feel guilty at all,

What exactly did you gain with Roe v Wade being overturned? Appears to me you handed the democrats a hammer to hit you over the head with. Did it do much of anything with regard to actually stopping abortions? It certainly will make a difference in many races this year and its probably the only reason Biden still has a chance at this point. In the end it looks like a big win for the democrats. I think its more of the same with the SCOTUS in general..... a 6-3 majority will ultimately work against the republicans even though you will win some court decision in the short run. That majority doesn't come close to reflecting the will of the people and there will be blowback from that, its just a matter of what form it takes. It takes time, but the country always "corrects" when things get out of whack.

Reactions: goldmom
What exactly did you gain with Roe v Wade being overturned? Appears to me you handed the democrats a hammer to hit you over the head with. Did it do much of anything with regard to actually stopping abortions? It certainly will make a difference in many races this year and its probably the only reason Biden still has a chance at this point. In the end it looks like a big win for the democrats. I think its more of the same with the SCOTUS in general..... a 6-3 majority will ultimately work against the republicans even though you will win some court decision in the short run. That majority doesn't come close to reflecting the will of the people and there will be blowback from that, its just a matter of what form it takes. It takes time, but the country always "corrects" when things get out of whack.
in fairness to my trumpanzee buddies on here, the out of whack is overwhelmingly left of center not the right. i am pro abortion, but dont have an issue overturning roe v wade. let the states decide. most people are pro abortion, but not pro late term abortion.

I care about winning real battles, not the election cycle. The blowback will be temporary, the cultural shift will take time, but will have a more long term effect than elections. MAGA is the correction to things being out of whack. If winning elections only means you get to tinker around the edges, then what good is it. When we get power, we should use it....in dramatic ways to overturn the progressive culture. Total victory, nothing less. Even if there is temporary blowback, 2 steps forward and 1 step back works for me.

• Haha
I care about winning real battles, not the election cycle. The blowback will be temporary, the cultural shift will take time, but will have a more long term effect than elections. MAGA is the correction to things being out of whack. If winning elections only means you get to tinker around the edges, then what good is it. When we get power, we should use it....in dramatic ways to overturn the progressive culture. Total victory, nothing less. Even if there is temporary blowback, 2 steps forward and 1 step back works for me.
bible thumpers are not taking back the country, its not going to happen.

Is there any group more inept than the republican party? They fight for control, get it and then shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity.

Is there any group more inept than the republican party? They fight for control, get it and then shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity.
What good is power and control is you are unwilling to exercise it? The Rs need to get far more aggressive

What good is power and control is you are unwilling to exercise it? The Rs need to get far more aggressive
Power and control keeps the other side in check. Divided republicans are just going to hand power to the democrats. I'd rather 'rinos' be in charge than democrats.

Power and control keeps the other side in check. Divided republicans are just going to hand power to the democrats. I'd rather 'rinos' be in charge than democrats.
Nope. RINOs may slow the extremes of progressivism a little bit, but the trend toward total depravity is unchanged. Id rather put the moderate into a position to either choose extrme progressivism or MAGA. Make them live in squalor for a while. They may figure it out. If not, enjoy your new life in a third world scenario. Crush the center

Nope. RINOs may slow the extremes of progressivism a little bit, but the trend toward total depravity is unchanged. Id rather put the moderate into a position to either choose extrme progressivism or MAGA. Make them live in squalor for a while. They may figure it out. If not, enjoy your new life in a third world scenario. Crush the center
But it doesn't work that way. You're dividing the group that opposes the democrats. The center is not your enemy.

But it doesn't work that way. You're dividing the group that opposes the democrats. The center is not your enemy.
Well. I guess the middle better figure it out. We are going to impose a choice onto the middle. How they chose will be the determining factor as to whether they are friend or foe. There arent enough centrists left to impose the Romney / McCain types on us anymore. We had to hold ou nose and vote for those cowards, now they must hold their nose....or become the opposition. Total victory

Well. I guess the middle better figure it out. We are going to impose a choice onto the middle. How they chose will be the determining factor as to whether they are friend or foe. There arent enough centrists left to impose the Romney / McCain types on us anymore. We had to hold ou nose and vote for those cowards, now they must hold their nose....or become the opposition. Total victory
Your "my way or the highway" mentality is doomed to failure. You can't force your morality or beliefs on the majority (is that what Jesus teaches?). Look around the world and tell me where you see that approach has succeeded in a democracy or a republic. Almost all of them are farther to the left than the US is.

Is your plan to become the American Taliban?

What a good post are you feeling OK?
i dont see a lot of brains on here, i see a lot of political BS, i also dont think conservatism has anything to do with religion, i see it as the antithisis to conservatism. like i have said i am more of the goldwater types not the mike johnson types that are simply followers..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT