ADVERTISEMENT

Football Miami @ Florida...

Two boneheaded penalties and a safety blowing a coverage are the difference so far. The dumbass penalties just never end.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Yep Princely was the only good pass rusher we had
Oh but we won't miss him. Remember what most on this board said when he left? He's overrated and takes too many plays off. But I'd take him over anybody we currently have as an edge rusher.
And where is Lagway? I thought there were some packages designed for him!!

Oh but we won't miss him. Remember what most on this board said when he left? He's overrated and takes too many plays off. But I'd take him over anybody we currently have as an edge rusher.
And where is Lagway? I thought there were some packages designed for him!!

Lagway probably doesn't play much until Napier knows his job is about gone. If we lose to A&M we might start seeing drives with Lagway possibly.

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
The tendency is to blame the refs, but what I see is a Miami team that is better prepared, better coached, much tougher in the trenches and executing a lot better than our guys. Cristobal ain't much of a coach IMO, but he's better than Napier.
That's not a high bar. Not blaming the refs for those two penalties. This dumbass shit has been a culture for a decade. I'll admit Grantham perfected that into something like art and science, it was one of the wonders of the world.

The tendency is to blame the refs, but what I see is a Miami team that is better prepared, better coached, much tougher in the trenches and executing a lot better than our guys. Cristobal ain't much of a coach IMO, but he's better than Napier.
As usual, you are spot on Ocala. They are killing us in the trenches.

Lack of discipline, strength and conditioning deficiencies, and middle school coach level play calling have zero to do with recruiting. These are program issues.
247Sports said UF has the #12 ranked TALENT in D1. I think Miami was #13. I see major differences between the 2 programs today in coaching, discipline, play calling, etc.

Reactions: sadgator
247Sports said UF has the #12 ranked TALENT in D1. I think Miami was #13. I see major differences between the 2 programs today in coaching, discipline, play calling, etc.

I actually think in reality Miami is about #10 talent wise but we aren't top 25 and we are poorly coached on top of that.

Miami way more talented. Mario sucks as a coach, Napier just worse. Might be the worst D line I've seen at Florida in years.

Billy rumors or not, no one is coming here for this
Did not agree with you last season, but I completely agree now. What difference does it make who does or does not come here. Napier can't coach them up. Fire him now, at least that will get someone else calling the plays.

There is no way Miami has that much more talent than us. The problem is squarely with the coaching staff.
I don't know. We are pretty bad on the field and on the sidelines. We have been getting killed in recruiting for years. It is nuts. Even the years that we had offenses without a pulse we used to have a defense. My how things have gone downhill.

Did not agree with you last season, but I completely agree now. What difference does it make who does or does not come here. Napier can't coach them up. Fire him now, at least that will get someone else calling the plays.
What's sad is Ron Zook's legacy was better than this.

Reactions: sadgator
It has to be easy game planning for us. Just look at any (or all) games for the last tw Years.

The Billy experiment is over. I'm all for hiring Brent Key from Ga Tech at this point. Just put this horse down and start from scratch.

Not sure what to do. Lagway won't stay unless we improve and he is playing with some hope for next season. Unbelievable we won't send Wilson more than 5 yards past the line.

Poor Lagway, like I said, doesn't matter who is under center. When your oline is this bad Tom Brady would stink up the joint. I'm finally on board with Michi, fire Napier now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT