ADVERTISEMENT

Max Brown to the Portal

My advice would be to go to a group of 5 team if I was him. He won't come out of spring #1. Maybe he can develop into a good one but he needs to be on the field to do that.

My advice would be to go to a group of 5 team if I was him. He won't come out of spring #1. Maybe he can develop into a good one but he needs to be on the field to do that.
Best bet would be mid major. Took Emory Jones two stops before he figured that out, and based on just the little we saw, Emory is better than Max.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Didn't Emory get benched in Cincinnati?
No. He had a few decent games, but overall same player that he was here at Florida. Someone posted his stats after the first couple of games, but when he started playing poorly those stat postings disappeared.

We should should just wish him well wherever he goes. He's smart enough to know with Mertz and Lagway on the roster there was no room for him here. I'm sure someone probably posted the Willis/Desoto results but finally saw it this morning. Lagway was great but Desoto won 65-31. That team must be something else,

We should should just wish him well wherever he goes. He's smart enough to know with Mertz and Lagway on the roster there was no room for him here. I'm sure someone probably posted the Willis/Desoto results but finally saw it this morning. Lagway was great but Desoto won 65-31. That team must be something else,
Agreed. He dedicated 2 years to the Gators so wish him all the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT