ADVERTISEMENT

Legal victories for Team Trump keep on piling up, this time in Wisconsin

Your responding to a point no one made.

This is why I beg everyone here to never ever NEVER listen to you on any topic.

Poor misinformed Ghost. Calling massive legal victories for simply filing a case. Pathetic. Telling. Desperate. Welcher believes getting a case filing is so, much, winning. Priceless.

Poor misinformed Ghost. Calling massive legal victories for simply filing a case. Pathetic. Telling. Desperate. Welcher believes getting a case filing is so, much, winning. Priceless.

Please. You went on and on about how PA SC ruled when you thought it hurt Trump, now WI SC gives him a massive win, and suddenly you claim state SC decisions don't matter LOL

Move those goalposts, soon you will be completely off the field LOL

Reactions: Gators2014
Please. You went on and on about how PA SC ruled when you thought it hurt Trump, now WI SC gives him a massive win, and suddenly you claim state SC decisions don't matter LOL

Move those goalposts, soon you will be completely off the field LOL

Sorry, intelligent people realize that virtually anyone, for anything can file a case, idiot. You call it a massive win. Tell us does this one include the anonymous Venezulan that stated he was of sound "mine" ? Hilarious. Is this the Wi. filing that Powell demands 48 hrs of the tapes of the recount at TCF center. Sadly she didn't know TCF Center is in Detroit, Mi. not Wisconsin. But maybe the Wi. judges will get a kick out it.

Sorry, intelligent people realize that virtually anyone, for anything can file a case, idiot. You call it a massive win. Tell us does this one include the anonymous Venezulan that stated he was of sound "mine" ? Hilarious. Is this the Wi. filing that Powell demands 48 hrs of the tapes of the recount at TCF center. Sadly she didn't know TCF Center is in Detroit, Mi. not Wisconsin. But maybe the Wi. judges will get a kick out it.

Again, you are arguing a point no one made.

I think we both know why. Cause the WI SC ruling for Team Trump is indeed a massive legal win for Trump, and you can't admit that.

You can feel it slipping away. That familiar feeling of being hoodwinked is starting to creep back, isn't it? LOL

Reactions: Gators2014
Again, you are arguing a point no one made.

I think we both know why. Cause the WI SC ruling for Team Trump is indeed a massive legal win for Trump, and you can't admit that.

You can feel it slipping away. That familiar feeling of being hoodwinked is starting to creep back, isn't it? LOL

I believe we should fight for every vote cast that came from Powell's nonexistent Edison County. There must of been a thousand pretend citizens there. Can't make this stuff up. Circling the drain. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT