ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine if we got the candidate we need and not

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
the one we deserve! The media and the left spread lies about Bush, McCain, Romney and Trump. Those lies destroyed the milquetoast candidates.

Imagine Alan Keyes winning in 96. It would have been a Reagan revival.

POTUS would use the bully pulpit to repeal the 16th amendment and push for a balanced budget.

Being the first black president there is no groundswell for zer0 later. He is just another run of the mill dem speaking in monotones from a teleprompter.

OBL is taken out before 911. The illegal alien problem is solved 26 years ago. BLM never forms. Roe is overturned earlier. There is no John Roberts on the court. There is no zer0care. SCOTUS does not give us gay marriage.

China is contained before she becomes a menace

the one we deserve! The media and the left spread lies about Bush, McCain, Romney and Trump. Those lies destroyed the milquetoast candidates.

POTUS would use the bully pulpit to repeal the 16th amendment and push for a balanced budget.

Being the first black president there is no groundswell for zer0 later. He is just another run of the mill dem speaking in monotones from a teleprompter.

OBL is taken out before 911. The illegal alien problem is solved 26 years ago. BLM never forms. Roe is overturned earlier. There is no John Roberts on the court. There is no zer0care. SCOTUS does not give us gay marriage.

I always liked him. Keyes and Judge Thomas where the original uncle toms that the sycophantic leftist media and RATS tried to destroy for being conservative and leaving the RAT 🐀 plantation

If God is in control then what should it matter? I thank God for allowing me to live free in the USA, but if we lose our freedoms and the US becomes Baylon 2.0, then I trust God's prophetic words that we are in tribulation. No person elected can stop or derail God's plans.

Reactions: jhgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT