ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Phil schools guest on why we need the police. Guest uses same old victim mentality. It's society's fault.

Are you serious with this? Most kids given up for adoption end up wards of the state til they are 18.

By age 17, over half of youth in foster care have experienced an arrest, conviction, or overnight stay in a correctional facility, and a whopping 90 percent have some interaction with the criminal justice system at some point in their lives.

50 percent of the homeless have been in the system

60 percent of those being sex trafficked have been in the system.

30 percent were removed from parents home for substance abuse by parents, and 34 percent will go on to use illicit substances themselves as compared to 22 percent that live in their biological homes.

This the hill you want to die on?

Where are you getting that from? You think most kids where the mom chooses to give them up upon birth arent adopted?

I know the odds change some depending on race and other things but most are getting adopted.

My guess would be the child is taken in by other family members most times when the family finds out the mother is going to give the child up though.

Where are you getting that from? You think most kids where the mom chooses to give them up upon birth arent adopted?

I know the odds change some depending on race and other things but most are getting adopted.

My guess would be the child is taken in by other family members most times when the family finds out the mother is going to give the child up though.
You think I made all that up? It's called the foster care to prison pipeline and it's kind of a big deal. Go look it up.

Babies do tend to get adopted, if they are the right race and free of mental and physical problems. If they don't get adopted the older they get, the better chance we keep them or foster them out to people who just want the money we pay them to do so.

You can guess all you want, my time with the department of corrections and the department of children and families tells me that's conservative.

Last edited:
You think I made all that up? It's called the foster care to prison pipeline and it's kind of a big deal. Go look it up.

Babies do tend to get adopted, if they are the right race and free of mental and physical problems. If they don't get adopted the older they get, the better chance we keep them or foster them out to people who just want the money we pay them to do so.

You can guess all you want, my time with the department of corrections and the department of children and families tells me that's conservative.

Yes I remember reading a few places most children given up at birth are adopted if not taken in by family members. I think you are mixing up babies taken away from unfit mothers well after birth or at a young age.

Are you serious with this? Most kids given up for adoption end up wards of the state til they are 18.

By age 17, over half of youth in foster care have experienced an arrest, conviction, or overnight stay in a correctional facility, and a whopping 90 percent have some interaction with the criminal justice system at some point in their lives.

50 percent of the homeless have been in the system

60 percent of those being sex trafficked have been in the system.

30 percent were removed from parents home for substance abuse by parents, and 34 percent will go on to use illicit substances themselves as compared to 22 percent that live in their biological homes.

This the hill you want to die on?
They don’t like hearing this because they hear something different on Sunday. And if they question it they’re goin to hell for sure.
My friend counsels at a rehab facility and the stories are similar. Young women who grew up in awful circumstances turning to prostitution and having “trick babies” to get welfare, WIC, Medicaid, etc until their drug use gets those babies taken by DCPS and put into foster “care” which means the little ones are shuttled a dozen times until they’re 18 and then turned out on their own by the state just as they start senior year in high school.
What a sad cycle. But by golly somebody feels good about themselves don’t they?

• Sad
Reactions: EvilWayz
Foster care is designed to provide safe and temporary living conditions and support services for children who have been removed from their families due to abuse, insecurity, inadequate care, and so on. But it is a much sadder situation than we might suppose. I know of cases where the authorities do not act properly. So in addition, I decided to check out some information about police brutality and some free essays on this topic let me know that about one in four youth in foster care would experience symptoms of PTSD when they become adults. It happens because of violence, so police brutality has to be stopped.

Last edited:
Foster care is designed to provide safe and temporary living conditions and support services for children who have been removed from their families due to abuse, insecurity, or inadequate care and so on. But it's a much sadder situation than we could suppose: have you known although the system has done everything for the kids' and teens' moral comfort, about one in four youths in foster care will experience symptoms of PTSD when becoming an adult.

And only EXTREME circumstances lead to the removal from their parents care, even if only a temporary removal.

I could tell you some horror stories here. But I will not.

Here's what I'd tell the bozo guest. Start a campaign to reduce the 70% black children born with no father in the home. Tell these biological fathers to have some responsibility. There is your societal ill Mr. bozo guest. It starts in the home. But you never never hear that from the black community. It's always somebody else's fault.

No matter what hardships a criminal may have when they break into my home they will be dead and not have to face another hardship in life.

Yes, but you implied that certain sins were between God and the sinner.
At some final and eternal point it is between us and the Lord.
That’s one reason why there’s usually a line at the gates of Heaven. Otherwise they’d take ‘em down and we could just stroll in. 😉

At some final and eternal point it is between us and the Lord.
That’s one reason why there’s usually a line at the gates of Heaven. Otherwise they’d take ‘em down and we could just stroll in. 😉
Of course, but to God, he doesn't look at lies any different than murders and I think most people don't understand that.

How does Trump agree? I think he is only for rape or incest but I disagree with any murder of an unborn child. They also have the day after pill which can be used for a while after rape.
You really think trump stands for anything beyond what is best for him? Jesus you people are retarded

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
I'm speaking from his commandments as a minister. I was given that authority.
I’m friends with long time ministers of various Protestant denominations. Methodist. Baptist. Published authors, well respected.
I’m going to ask them if they have been given such “authority” and from whom was it granted. I will say that none of them claim such smug all knowing personas.
They’ve all striven to be servant leaders of the Lord but not arrogant would be spokespersons for Almighty God.

No, I never implied anything of the sort. You may have inferred that but I didn't imply it.
That was my perception, yes.
I’m friends with long time ministers of various Protestant denominations. Methodist. Baptist. Published authors, well respected.
I’m going to ask them if they have been given such “authority” and from whom was it granted. I will say that none of them claim such smug all knowing personas.
They’ve all striven to be servant leaders of the Lord but not arrogant would be spokespersons for Almighty God.
Okay. I can only speak from my authority but if they are led in discipleship with Christ then they too will be led on a similar path. No offence to any other clergy but they are fellow sinners only God can grant me authority no person on this earth can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT