ADVERTISEMENT

I'll make a bold prediction now...

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
adam schitt is now saying let's have just ONE WEEK for more witnesses.

This is the trap that dems always sucker the republicans into. The 'fairness' trap. The argument will be just give us ONE WEEK, that's surely FAIR! And the media will argue the same, the republicans HAVE to give it just ONE WEEK because if they don't, that's NOT FAIR and proves that this is a sham process.

If they get enough RINOs to vote for witnesses, here's what will happen next week: There will be another media-driven bombshell. There will be an article by either the NYT or WaPo claiming that 'a source close to the President' or similar is making some salacious claim and the House managers will argue that we MUST get the people involved to testify.

That will take longer than a week. But will allow this to remain in the news cycle, and the lefty fake news machine will continue to spin that this is bad for the president, there will be calls for more witnesses associated with this 'bombshell revelation'.

Wait. And. See.

You’re actually paying attention to and/or watching the impeachment proceedings?!?!?

sounds like you’ve already allowed yourself to be “suckered”. Lol...whatever...enjoy...

You should have watched it tonight, Sekulow was on fire, basically called schitt a liar after schitt once again fabricated conversations multiple times tonight. Reminded me of @gatordad3 taking down @BSC911

You should brother. The Dems are banking on apathy.

They are banking on voters being as dumb as the alt-left fringe.

It's not working. Impeachment trial has become an extended campaign ad for Trump/Pence 2020.

I swear I sometimes think Pelosi and Nadler and schitt are really working for Trump.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I swear I sometimes think Pelosi and Nadler and schitt are really working for Trump.

Up top you have your panties all in a bunch that they "always sucker the Rebublicans." How do you explain the inconsistency? Oh, you're just talking out of your ass? Carry on then.

Up top you have your panties all in a bunch that they "always sucker the Rebublicans." How do you explain the inconsistency? Oh, you're just talking out of your ass? Carry on then.

I said republicans get suckered, Trump never does. You need to actually read what I say, instead of flying in looking for a 'gotcha' moment that you think will even the score for past beatings you have suffered.

The impeachment nonsense will have no effect on any election or anything else positive or negative moving forward...

It is just one more of the many pointless and wasteful exercises of nonsense in the ridiculous and absurd era of Trumpism.

Tomorrow we will be on to the next bit of nonsense and foolishness, and nobody will give one thought to it...

The impeachment nonsense will have no effect on any election or anything else positive or negative moving forward...

Disagree. This helps set the groundwork for an investigation of schiff and his coordination with the whistleblower. And it brings us closer to getting both under oath.

That's when the fun starts. Keep watching...

Disagree. This helps set the groundwork for an investigation of schiff and his coordination with the whistleblower. And it brings us closer to getting both under oath.

I don’t know about investigation of Schiff, but I do think all this nonsense helps Trump in the election. Democrats are going to have to at some point move beyond crying about what a bad man Trump is and stomping their feet that people don’t agree and actually lay out some workable policy alternatives. I’m not holding my breath. Lot can happen before November, but it looks like a Trump wall to me right now.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Yeah, and now we have yet another "bombshell" from Bolton alleging he was directly asked by DJT to help interfere ...
Good Lord, when does this pathetic mess top??

adam schitt is now saying let's have just ONE WEEK for more witnesses.

This is the trap that dems always sucker the republicans into. The 'fairness' trap. The argument will be just give us ONE WEEK, that's surely FAIR! And the media will argue the same, the republicans HAVE to give it just ONE WEEK because if they don't, that's NOT FAIR and proves that this is a sham process.

If they get enough RINOs to vote for witnesses, here's what will happen next week: There will be another media-driven bombshell. There will be an article by either the NYT or WaPo claiming that 'a source close to the President' or similar is making some salacious claim and the House managers will argue that we MUST get the people involved to testify.

That will take longer than a week. But will allow this to remain in the news cycle, and the lefty fake news machine will continue to spin that this is bad for the president, there will be calls for more witnesses associated with this 'bombshell revelation'.

Wait. And. See.
Anything to drag this out a little longer but the results are already in. Nothing done or implied is an impeachable offence. End of story.

Last edited:

Yeah, just like the Mueller investigation fallout you promised...

Nothing is coming...nothing ever comes...

Except for complete and utter nonsense from both sides. It will be the lasting legacy of however long he stays in office...

But sadgator knows, he knows...winning, MAGA, yeh haw, genius, all planned...yep...got it...

Yeah, just like the Mueller investigation fallout you promised...

WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

LMAO! Dude I know you have more shame than this. For two years you libs claimed Mueller was gonna send Trump straight to jail, if not straight to the electric chair. Then his report comes out and it CONFIRMS that there was NO Russian collusion, and Mueller had to admit before Congress that he didn't even know the basic details of his own report.

And you think that makes ME look bad? LMAO! Dude I told you for TWO YEARS that nothing was coming.

Nothing is coming...nothing ever comes...

Then why did John Durham impanel a grand jury for his investigation?

Grand jury means indictments. Did you know that, @LizardGrad89?

There's a reason why I keep telling you both to keep watching. I know what's coming.

Soon, you will too.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Democrats are going to have to at some point move beyond crying about what a bad man Trump is and stomping their feet that people don’t agree and actually lay out some workable policy alternatives.

They can't do that. Because if Trump stays in office, they get investigated, and prosecuted for what they've done.

If they were clean, your scenario is exactly what they should have done.

This is about survival for this people. They don't care about winning elections, they care about staying out of jail.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

LMAO! Dude I know you have more shame than this. For two years you libs claimed Mueller was gonna send Trump straight to jail, if not straight to the electric chair. Then his report comes out and it CONFIRMS that there was NO Russian collusion, and Mueller had to admit before Congress that he didn't even know the basic details of his own report.

And you think that makes ME look bad? LMAO! Dude I told you for TWO YEARS that nothing was coming.

There's a reason why I keep telling you both to keep watching. I know what's coming.

Soon, you will too.
Nothing is coming...and you know it...

Grand jury means indictments.

What indeed. Impaneling a grand jury means you're seeking an indictment. Doesn't mean you are getting one.

One of my ex-gfs (an FSU grad living in Trailerhassee at the time) was sent up to the grand jury for stabbing the boyfriend after me to death with a kitchen knife.

As far as I know she's living happily married in South Fla somewhere. Cried some crocodile tears on the stand and they let her off.

Reactions: sadgator

Soon, you will too.

I am unconcerned with a grand jury. Mueller indicted 37 people. I didn't see the Republican party crumble in response.

Most likely, he found somebody Mueller missed. Another Trump aide, perhaps?

Keep dreaming...

I only post information here that has been verified. For instance, last week there was a certain reporter on Twitter claiming that evidence that was very damaging to a certain prominent dem was about to come out. I didn't post the information here because I couldn't validate the source as trustworthy.

Turns out the information was a hoax. Much like most of the anti-Trump information that gets posted here by you guys.

There's a reason why I don't argue what's coming with you. It's a waste of time, it's coming whether you want to believe it or not.

I only post information here that has been verified. For instance, last week there was a certain reporter on Twitter claiming that evidence that was very damaging to a certain prominent dem was about to come out. I didn't post the information here because I couldn't validate the source as trustworthy.

Turns out the information was a hoax. Much like most of the anti-Trump information that gets posted here by you guys.

There's a reason why I don't argue what's coming with you. It's a waste of time, it's coming whether you want to believe it or not.

From a report you have never seen, which at worst is going to attempt to contradict several reports that say the opposite, all written by people with much more expertise and knowledge than Dewlilly, and heck, his report may very well agree with them. What would you do then? Claim that it's ANOTHER bad report, and wait for the next one to come out?

I love how you predict things like the end of the Democratic party, then claim you only post verified information.

From a report you have never seen, which at worst is going to attempt to contradict several reports that say the opposite, all written by people with much more expertise and knowledge than Dewlilly, and heck, his report may very well agree with them.

Doubtful, since most of the people involved in those previous reports are currently under investigation by Durham.

Damn.

Don’t forget about debt free in 5 years. That’s more asinine than the “12 years till the end of the world” prediction. And that one had to be mischaracterized to make it so asinine, while Ghost said it plainly and repeats it. Moron!

Don’t forget about debt free in 5 years. That’s more asinine than the “12 years till the end of the world” prediction. And that one had to be mischaracterized to make it so asinine, while Ghost said it plainly and repeats it. Moron!

That's 5 years from now.

5 years ago, what if someone told you that a reality TV star was going to become president, that he would oversee a record stock market, record unemployment for blacks, women, hispanics, sign the largest trade deal in the history of the country, and that he would have the highest approval rating of any republican president in this country's history.

Just as unlikely? Keep watching...

You're soooooo full of shit! Are you double jointed in your back?????

That's 5 years from now.

5 years ago, what if someone told you that a reality TV star was going to become president, that he would oversee a record stock market, record unemployment for blacks, women, hispanics, sign the largest trade deal in the history of the country, and that he would have the highest approval rating of any republican president in this country's history.

Just as unlikely? Keep watching...

Well about half of that is press release nonsense. And even if it were all true it wouldn’t be .01 percent as unlikely as this country being debt free in five years. The fact that you continue to repeat it reflects a complete detachment from reality, or else just patent ignorance. Even the other Trump kneecap suckers around here know it. I keep bringing it up, because I know you’re too stubborn to back off of it, despite its blatant stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT