ADVERTISEMENT

House speaker: how long will it take...

My focus is America First. You can't see that because you are blinded by TDS.

Notice who I have been supporting in this: Matt Gaetz. Why? Cause he is the main guy HOLDNG CONGRESSIONAL PUBS ACCOUNTABLE.

Another guy I have singled out is Andy Biggs, for the same reason. What they are doing has nothing to do with Trump.

Again, your TDS blinds you.
Anyone supporting Matt Gaetz just pulled down their pants and showed the world…um wait a second - let me get my magnifying glass…sorry I can’t see anything…are you trolls ALL eunochs?

• Haha
Reactions: GatorTheo
Anyone supporting Matt Gaetz just pulled down their pants and showed the world…um wait a second - let me get my magnifying glass…sorry I can’t see anything…are you trolls ALL eunochs?
Because you absolutely have NO CLUE what just happened. Only other explanation is that YOU are a lefty. So either you are slower than most..or a true lefty. Which is it? The people that UNDERSTAND what Gaetz did are the SAME people who really love their Country, and pay attention. These are the cold, hard truths.

You don't even realize that I've voted for Trump twice and probably will end up doing it again.

I just don't worship him. He's a jackass and I don't mind acknowledging it.
He has to stick to his limited mantra. He’d be out of a job if he were being honest.
Anyone (or anything) who puts an old man over America is a simple minded fool and not a patriot.
America first. Always. 🇺🇸

Are you better Nail?

I know the process was messy and a little embarrassing but we upgraded from McCarthy.

Would have preferred Jordan but this works.

It’s how it ends, not how it starts.

he needs to immediately file articles impeachment against Biden for violations of our immigration policy.and hammer that home. This has TEETH and effects every American and would put the RATS and Biden in deep shit.

Reactions: fatman76
he needs to immediately file articles impeachment against Biden for violations of our immigration policy.and hammer that home. This has TEETH and effects every American and would put the RATS and Biden in deep shit.
Here's what he's set as the Day 1 agenda...

Because you absolutely have NO CLUE what just happened. Only other explanation is that YOU are a lefty. So either you are slower than most..or a true lefty. Which is it? The people that UNDERSTAND what Gaetz did are the SAME people who really love their Country, and pay attention. These are the cold, hard truths.
She has been exposed. She isn’t on the right. Will leave it at that.

Reminder: leftists pose as “independents” here and on other social media outlets. It’s their grift. Their attempt to influence public opinion.

Here's what he's set as the Day 1 agenda...

Not a good article to attach. It states what I said in another thread and Ghost jump on me, the Repubs are considering passing a CR to fund the gov through January.

Reactions: RussellCasse
You do. Mean tweets bother you WAY more than 9% inflation and 4 dollar gas
The mean tweets, for the most part, were directed at people I don't like. They're well deserved.

The problem is, he was the President of the United States. He needed to be better than that. Routinely pissing off half of America is not the way to get reelected.

The mean tweets, for the most part, were directed at people I don't like. They're well deserved.

The problem is, he was the President of the United States. He needed to be better than that. Routinely pissing off half of America is not the way to get reelected.
You see...none of us disagree with this...however the ONLY candidate in my lifetime that is AMERICA FIRST doesn't. So to me ...I would rather have a great economy, low gas prices, energy independent, world peace, and a STRONG military than worry about it...unless someone JUST LIKE him comes along, that does not do it. Many of you RINO's THOUGHT DeSantis was that guy. He is NOT

Reactions: BCSpell
You see...none of us disagree with this...however the ONLY candidate in my lifetime that is AMERICA FIRST doesn't. So to me ...I would rather have a great economy, low gas prices, energy independent, world peace, and a STRONG military than worry about it...unless someone JUST LIKE him comes along, that does not do it. Many of you RINO's THOUGHT DeSantis was that guy. He is NOT
I totally understand that you're willing to tolerate the 'mean tweets'.

Obviously, I hope, many other VOTERS were not.

To be the America First President, you need to get elected.

I totally understand that you're willing to tolerate the 'mean tweets'.

Obviously, I hope, many other VOTERS were not.

To be the America First President, you need to get elected.
When people like you do not understand the simplest of things...it is hard sometimes.MUCH of our voting public is not very smart. NO one knows that better than you do

You do. Mean tweets bother you WAY more than 9% inflation and 4 dollar gas
BINGO! Law-abiding gun owners and Trump's posts on social media have absolutely zero to do with his life, but it's all he can talk about.

$4 gas and 9% inflation are real-world problems that are crushing him daily, and he could care less.

Textbook case of TDS.

She has been exposed. She isn’t on the right. Will leave it at that.

Reminder: leftists pose as “independents” here and on other social media outlets. It’s their grift. Their attempt to influence public opinion.
Dead giveaway is any time there's good news for the right, they are always meh about it, or get pissed. Look at her behavior yesterday after the great news on the Speaker: She went from thread to thread getting snippy and biting ankles.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Did I endorse it?

Just sharing news...dems the facts as they say
Yep. It’s definitely a wait and see. Too often they have counted on people not paying attention after they get selected (yes, selected). Those days aren’t over, but more and more people are waking up and paying attention.

Dead giveaway is any time there's good news for the right, they are always meh about it, or get pissed. Look at her behavior yesterday after the great news on the Speaker: She went from thread to thread getting snippy and biting ankles.
I’m very glad we have a Speaker and I support him. It’s good news regardless of what you seem to think.
Snippy? I’ve been called worse.
BTW do you have ankles?

Best part is when folks catch on to their schtick, and no one pays attention to them any longer.

Their irrelevance is of their own doing.

Best part is when folks catch on to their schtick, and no one pays attention to them any longer.

Their irrelevance is of their own doing.
I’m picturing you two in a small room.
Alone. There’s a wall of computer equipment (all of it fantastic and perfect LOL) and you’re busy maintaining all the bots that your employer has installed, monitoring the less ahem, gifted among us to make sure they don’t wander from the herd.
The moment anyone has a different opinion they are labeled RINO!!!
And you two commence firing.
Could you be more obvious?

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT