ADVERTISEMENT

House speaker: how long will it take...

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
for the RINOs to support Jeffries and have a D as head for the first time with a R majority Congress. The way the RINOs vote, it'll be just like a dem controlled congress.

• Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
for the RINOs to support Jeffries and have a D as head for the first time with a R majority Congress. The way the RINOs vote, it'll be just like a dem controlled congress.
@BCSpell

you can thank Gaetz and the other 7 idiots for that pulling the plug with absolute no plan on a personal vendetta. Buck wants a gig at CNN / won’t even support Jordan and the whore Mace out of SC said McCarthy was to conservative on abortion. The freedom caucus and the senate conservatives had a deal in place that would have achieved 30% cuts and the strongest border security bill to date , along with holding McConnell feet to the fire. McCarthy, albeit not perfect, not my first choice, was the most conservative speaker we have had since Newt and had all the committees run by freedom caucus or conservatives… we could have had all this and if we still had a beef with McCarthy vacated his seat in December.

what in gods name did they think the RINOS would do ? Where’s Gaetz who partnered with the Marxist squad and the evil DemoCATS to remove McCarthy and cause all this chaos ? We had the RATS 🐀 on the run with the issues according to the polls and now they polls have people turning on the house GOP because of the disfunction.

Thank you Matt you self absorbed POS for handing the house to a squish McConnell RINO or Jeffries the the American hating anti-semite Marxist all fora personal vendetta.

Last edited:
@BCSpell

you can thank Gaetz and the other 7 idiots for that pulling the plug with absolute no plan on a personal vendetta.
Buck wants a gig at CNN / won’t even support Jordan and the whore Mace out of SC said McCarthy was to conservative on abortion. The freedom caucus and the senate conservatives had a deal in place that would have achieved 30% cuts and the strongest border security bill to date , along with holding McConnell feet to the fire. McCarthy, albeit not perfect, not my first choice, was the most conservative speaker we have had since Newt and had all the committees run by freedom caucus or conservatives… we could have had all this and if we still had a beef with McCarthy vacated his seat in December.

what in gods name did they think the RINOS would do ? Where’s Gaetz who partnered with the Marxist squad and the evil DemoCATS to remove McCarthy and cause all this chaos ? We had the RATS 🐀 on the run with the issues according to the polls and now they polls have people turning on the house GOP because of the disfunction.

Thank you Matt you self absorbed POS for handing the house to a squish McConnell RINO or Jeffries the the American hating anti-semite Marxist all fora personal vendetta.
Not so fast here. Gaetz is representing REAL conservatives and fighting the RINO's in the party. I very much dislike Gaetz personally...he is my congressman...but he has done a GREAT job representing conservative values. I guess the question is...do you want a conservative speaker..or a RINO? That is what is happening right before our eyes

Not so fast here. Gaetz is representing REAL conservatives and fighting the RINO's in the party. I very much dislike Gaetz personally...he is my congressman...but he has done a GREAT job representing conservative values. I guess the question is...do you want a conservative speaker..or a RINO? That is what is happening right before our eyes

Capt. Ron you and I speak the same language 99% of the time. I just disagree on Gaetz. . We have a lot of real conservatives who didn’t agree with him.

Gaetz is leading Pickets charge and didn’t take the advice of the “:General Longstreet” freedom caucus conservatives before pulling the plug. Now you get this total disaster in the house, for what?

I pray I’m wrong, I hope we can rally a great speaker… ….. but if we lose the house. GAME. SET. MATCH.

Last edited:
1) A deal was made by McCarthy with the core group of MAGA conservatives.
2) The single member to vacate provision was extremely clear.
3) McCarthy didn’t hold up his end of the bargain on multiple occasions, and Gaetz had the balls to pull his card.

I don’t love Gaetz, but you either support RINO’s or you don’t. Letting McCarthy be squishy over and over again was never going to change the status quo, and once again we sit here and watch the RINO’s cost the party.

My point is - you can’t out of one side of your mouth rail on RINO’s and out of the other go after Gaetz. Pick a side - accountability and principles, or the uniparty.

Edit: Ron, this looks like I'm @ing you - didn't mean it to come off that way, I think we're in agreement.

Last edited:
Capt. Ron you and I speak the same language 99% of the time. I just disagree on Gaetz. . We have a lot of real conservatives who didn’t agree with him.

Gaetz is leading Pickets charge and didn’t take the advice of the “:General Longstreet” freedom caucus conservatives before pulling the plug. Now you get this total disaster in the house, for what?

I pray I’m wrong, I hope we can rally a great speaker… ….. but if we lose the house. GAME. SET. MATCH.
And I do not like the guy! LOL

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
3) McCarthy didn’t hold up his end of the bargain on multiple occasions, and Gaetz had the balls to pull his card.

I don’t love Gaetz, but you either support RINO’s or you don’t. Letting McCarthy be squishy over and over again was never going to change the status quo, and once again we sit here and watch the RINO’s cost the party.

My point is - you can’t out of one side of your mouth rail on RINO’s and out of the other go after Gaetz. Pick a side - accountability and principles, or the uniparty.

Edit: Ron, this looks like I'm @ing you - didn't mean it to come off that way, I think we're in agreement.
As usual...you are spot on here...and in full agreement

Spot on

Enough: I would encourage conservatives who reside in the districts where the latest GOP kamikazes live to find a strong candidate to primary them, as well as the original 8. I have nothing but contempt for the original 8 boneheads, and I have nothing but contempt for the 22 boneheads who are working with the Democrats in the latest sabotage. They all must pay a price for their egomaniacal issues. And ultimately, we, the people, need to clean this up and fix it.

I don't think Jordan is a RINO. Supposedly some have hurt feelings so they didn't vote for him. Just like the people who didn't vote or voted dem because of mean tweets. They are absolute idiots. And my beef is, have a plan of action before you turn the House upside down. If Gaetz wanted to ousted McCarthy, fine, but he should have planned on who would replace him and how to get them elected before he started the process.

The DEMS are loving this and it would not surprise me if they get enough rinos to vote their way.

I am not against what Gaetz did, I just think they should have planned better and been ready to install the replacement BEFORE voting him out.

I don't think Jordan is a RINO. Supposedly some have hurt feelings so they didn't vote for him. Just like the people who didn't vote or voted dem because of mean tweets. They are absolute idiots. And my beef is, have a plan of action before you turn the House upside down. If Gaetz wanted to ousted McCarthy, fine, but he should have planned on who would replace him and how to get them elected before he started the process.

The DEMS are loving this and it would not surprise me if they get enough rinos to vote their way.
No...Jordan is not..but McCarthy was. The conservatives got rid of the RINO....now the RINO's will not let Jordan take over. Doing a tit for tat.

I am not against what Gaetz did, I just think they should have planned better and been ready to install the replacement BEFORE voting him out.
I don't think that's realistic.

Too many House members will say one thing before a vote and do something different when it's time to pull the lever to prove a point and leverage for concessions.

The rules were set, letting McCarthy slide is RINO empowerment. And maybe the RINO's win this one and someone worse than McCarthy is put in the Speaker's seat - and you know what, that's fine too because voters will have a list. Challengers will run on the "no" votes for Jordan and the chaos it's causing.

Maybe in the long term this sparks some positive change in cleansing the party of RINO's.

THIS ^

idiot had no plan and snatched a big victory with what the freedom caucus and the conservatives senators had worked out for potential epic defeat. It’s easy to act like you have a large stones when you’re in the most conservative district in Murica. .

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom and BCSpell
McCarthy needed to go. He didn’t do what he agreed to do as a condition to getting the Speaker position.

All of the RINO’s have now been FULLY exposed. Now, we know who we need to have removed.

$34T in debt w $2T annual deficits. It’s gotta STOP NOW!!!

I hope Jordan stays in the fight until he wins. The House needs to work until it’s finished.

• Wow
Ron_Gaetz is a apiece of s--t and you know it. I'm not a fan of Mcarthy but Gaetz is garbage and I hope he's convicted of sex trafficking. Since you're such a research freak check out Gaetz's "ALLEGED" sex escapades while he was in the Florida legislature.

Ron_Gaetz is a apiece of s--t and you know it. I'm not a fan of Mcarthy but Gaetz is garbage and I hope he's convicted of sex trafficking. Since you're such a research freak check out Gaetz's "ALLEGED" sex escapades while he was in the Florida legislature.
While we are at it, let's check Bill Clinton's multiple visits to Epstein Island. Accusations sez what? :rolleyes: 😂

parsingbill-e1565849248413-640x400.jpg

• Wow
Rutherford is my Congressman and he’s FAR from a RINO. He was Sheriff here in Jacksonville and is very much a right wing guy, Quoting Gateway Pundit on anything is a joke.
I've met the guy and he's okay. But this is ridiculous. "I'm taking my ball and going home". Mark Kaye skewered the eff out of him on the radio yesterday. 😂

• Love
The DEMS are loving this
Who gives a royal shit what the dems think?

Take 6 months to elect a speaker, I don't give a damn as long as they get one better than we had. Which should be easy.

Plus 6 months would send the hand-wringers into a panic. Which is what they deserve for caring what the dems say.

Who gives a royal shit what the dems think?

Take 6 months to elect a speaker, I don't give a damn as long as they get one better than we had. Which should be easy.

Plus 6 months would send the hand-wringers into a panic. Which is what they deserve for caring what the dems say.
The less the Deep State governs, the better off we are. As Gorden Gecko once said, "Gridlock is Good". 😂 But on a serious note, the quicker Jordan is made speaker, the quicker the GOP can shut down the .Gov unless Hiden comes to his knees. The quicker Jordan is made speaker, we can release ALL of the J6 videos, the quicker we can start prosecuting the Big Guy. These things matter. Kind of starting to make sense yet why the RINOs are stonewalling?

Reactions: BCSpell
The less the Deep State governs, the better off we are. As Gorden Gecko once said, "Gridlock is Good". 😂 But on a serious note, the quicker Jordan is made speaker, the quicker the GOP can shut down the .Gov unless Hiden comes to his knees. The quicker Jordan is made speaker, we can release ALL of the J6 videos, the quicker we can start prosecuting the Big Guy. These things matter. Kind of starting to make sense yet why the RINOs are stonewalling?
And now you have Repubs and Dems pushing to just give the House Speaker pro tempore more power.

I would not be surprised if Jordan is elected speaker and.....nothing happens. 99% of the people in Congress are corrupted, either intentionally, or being blackmailed.

I don't think most of us have the slightest idea what we are up against. We are trying to dismantle a corrupt system in a few years that was created and developed over the last 150 years. It's an almost impossible task.

Which makes hand wringing as the dirty work gets done a completely ridiculous response.

I would not be surprised if Jordan is elected speaker and.....nothing happens. 99% of the people in Congress are corrupted, either intentionally, or being blackmailed.

I don't think most of us have the slightest idea what we are up against. We are trying to dismantle a corrupt system in a few years that was created and developed over the last 150 years. It's an almost impossible task.

Which makes hand wringing as the dirty work gets done a completely ridiculous response.
Now not gonna happen. This government is unbelievable.

I've met the guy and he's okay. But this is ridiculous. "I'm taking my ball and going home". Mark Kaye skewered the eff out of him on the radio yesterday. 😂
You listen to Mark Kaye? You and the blue collar high school graduates from the west side?
Bless your hidebound limited view heart.

• Wow
yup and the RATS got what they wanted Mchenry.

thank you Matt Gaetz and your 7 band of fools and the 22 POS RINOS who all should be kicked the hell out of congress.
I am only mad at the 22 Rinos who would not support what the Repub party wanted. I mean 1 voted for Boehner, and another voted for Garcia (I think this is the correct name), while Garcia voted for Jordan.
Also mad that McCarthy knew the rules he had to follow and didn't think anyone had the balls to challenge him. Just wish Gaetz had a better plan of action.

BUT you are correct, the DEMS got rid of McCarthy and got who they wanted, if it could not be an actual Dem.

• Angry
I am only mad at the 22 Rinos who would not support what the Repub party wanted. I mean 1 voted for Boehner, and another voted for Garcia (I think this is the correct name), while Garcia voted for Jordan.
Also mad that McCarthy knew the rules he had to follow and didn't think anyone had the balls to challenge him. Just wish Gaetz had a better plan of action.

BUT you are correct, the DEMS got rid of McCarthy and got who they wanted, if it could not be an actual Dem.

just heard on WBAP cowtown the conservatives will not support a resolution to give power to a temporary speaker because it’s not in the constitution. The constitution states a speaker must be elected to have such powers to govern.

apparently, Jordans back in the race and they are going to force these bastards to work the weekend until a speaker is elected. They said there was a lot of screaming and heated exchanges in the closed conference.

fyi. Bongino jumped on the 8 knuckleheads today saying they removed a pilot and had no replacement pilot, or plan to deal with it, and that was flat stupid. He also woodshedded the 22 RINOS egomaniacs

we shall see. I hope we get Jordan in the end

Last edited:
Rutherford is my Congressman and he’s FAR from a RINO. He was Sheriff here in Jacksonville and is very much a right wing guy, Quoting Gateway Pundit on anything is a joke.
'Rino' to Trumpers is getting to be like 'racist' to liberals.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT