ADVERTISEMENT

House speaker: how long will it take...

Bongino says the 22 RINO phone lines are melting down

Gaetz and the 8 offer this to the RINOS to vote for Jordan

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell
It's not me that lives on the Westside sweetie. 😂 He also clowned Kilmeade hard, which is well deserved.

giphy.gif
I don’t live on the Westside either but I would bet money you know the “type”.
I mean, do people still listen to talk radio?

Ron_Gaetz is a apiece of s--t and you know it. I'm not a fan of Mcarthy but Gaetz is garbage and I hope he's convicted of sex trafficking. Since you're such a research freak check out Gaetz's "ALLEGED" sex escapades while he was in the Florida legislature.
TRUE...however he represents our district very well.

Ron_Gaetz is a apiece of s--t and you know it. I'm not a fan of Mcarthy but Gaetz is garbage and I hope he's convicted of sex trafficking. Since you're such a research freak check out Gaetz's "ALLEGED" sex escapades while he was in the Florida legislature.
I know more than anyone can find on the internet. He has HORRIBLE skeletons.

LOL Johnson must be PERFECT then. I’m just relieved this cluster bleep is over.
You STILL are absolutely CLUELESS...just like Theo as to what really happened, and to thick headed to listen and learn. So sad so MANY Americans are just like you. 5 minutes of CNN and you want to lecture everyone else. SAD.

Great, great result. I hope he gets some stuff done ASAP!

Anyone that either voted for McCarthy or against Jordan should be primaried and removed!!!!!

Trump won 2020 in an Electoral & Popular Vote Landslide!

Great, great result. I hope he gets some stuff done ASAP!

Anyone that either voted for McCarthy or against Jordan should be primaried and removed!!!!!

Trump won 2020 in an Electoral & Popular Vote Landslide!
🙄🤪💩🤯

This aged well for you.
It's still true, right. He did team with the democrats (RINO?) against a republican speaker throwing the republican controlled house into turmoil.

What if the new guy isn't Trump friendly enough? Will he team with the democrats again?

It's still true, right. He did team with the democrats (RINO?) against a republican speaker throwing the republican controlled house into turmoil.

What if the new guy isn't Trump friendly enough? Will he team with the democrats again?
So Gaetz worked to stop a RINO from being elected? That's your argument against him?

I get it. Dems hate Gaetz. I am loving what I am seeing from him, he's doing his job and kicking ass and putting AMERICA FIRST.

So Gaetz worked to stop a RINO from being elected? That's your argument against him?

I get it. Dems hate Gaetz. I am loving what I am seeing from him, he's doing his job and kicking ass and putting AMERICA FIRST.
I think 90% of our differences come from this:

My focus is getting democrats out of power.

Your focus is getting Trump into power.

We're mostly on the same side you just can't get past me thinking Trump's a jackass who cost himself the election.

Reactions: goldmom
I think 90% of our differences come from this:

My focus is getting democrats out of power.

Your focus is getting Trump into power.

We're mostly on the same side you just can't get past me thinking Trump's a jackass who cost himself the election.
My focus is America First. You can't see that because you are blinded by TDS.

Notice who I have been supporting in this: Matt Gaetz. Why? Cause he is the main guy HOLDNG CONGRESSIONAL PUBS ACCOUNTABLE.

Another guy I have singled out is Andy Biggs, for the same reason. What they are doing has nothing to do with Trump.

Again, your TDS blinds you.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

Notice who I have been supporting in this: Matt Gaetz. Why? Cause he is the main guy HOLDNG CONGRESSIONAL PUBS ACCOUNTABLE.

Another guy I have singled out is Andy Biggs, for the same reason. What they are doing has nothing to do with Trump.

You don't even realize that I've voted for Trump twice and probably will end up doing it again.

I just don't worship him. He's a jackass and I don't mind acknowledging it.

Reactions: goldmom

I just laugh at you sometimes. You truly do not understand ONE BIT what just happened. I will say ONE MORE TIME....read more...post less. You are removing ALL doubt, son.

It's from Twitter AND the Gateway Pundit? Who catches the vapors first, goldie or theo?
Goldie doesn’t get the vapors. She just understands that people who read, quote, or believe anything in the GP are not the people she sat next to in class because they were so dumb they had to cheat…and they would get caught. Then the teacher would be suspicious of her cause they thought she was letting the dummies cheat off of her.
You’re a paid plant anyway. I envision you as a short fat little invisible type masquerading as a mouthpiece and thrilled to be “relevant”
for once in your nothing life.

This is SO SIMPLE..and even Ron DeSantis does not understand it. Really cannot blame Theo. DeSantis is BRILLIANT, and obviously does not understand. FIVE WORDS PEOPLE!! THIS is who we are plain and simple. And WHY we support Donald Trump. Why does this seem like rocket science to most?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT