ADVERTISEMENT

McCarthy has been removed as House Speaker

The Speaker of the House vote is f*%king mess again. Jordan 20 votes short. And its been rumored that a few "Repubs" want to work with HaaKeem and the Dems to get a Speaker elected.

This would NEVER happen to the DEMS. They always come together to do what is best for their Party. Remember all the smoke about replacing Pelosi, but when push comes to shove, they ALL fell in line for her.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The Speaker of the House vote is f*%king mess again. Jordan 20 votes short. And its been rumored that a few "Repubs" want to work with HaaKeem and the Dems to get a Speaker elected.

This would NEVER happen to the DEMS. They always come together to do what is best for their Party. Remember all the smoke about replacing Pelosi, but when push comes to shove, they ALL fell in line for her.
The hand wringing has already started, I see.

Did we really think he would win on the first ballot?

Now pubs will go to the 20 holdouts and say "Ok, what do you want?' then work with enough of them to get the votes.

Same thing we saw in January. Same thing we will see every vote.

Dems do this too, they are just doing it in private, not on the floor. It's SOP for both sides.

The hand wringing has already started, I see.

Did we really think he would win on the first ballot?

Now pubs will go to the 20 holdouts and say "Ok, what do you want?' then work with enough of them to get the votes.

Same thing we saw in January. Same thing we will see every vote.

Dems do this too, they are just doing it in private, not on the floor. It's SOP for both sides.
They should have done that before the vote. Lock it up first, then go to the floor to vote.

They should have done that before the vote. Lock it up first, then go to the floor to vote.
That would have meant delaying the speaker vote by days if not weeks. There was already hand-wringing about 'what's taking so long???' to get the vote done as it was.

Never going to win the optics war when dems control the media...I didnt sweat it when it was McCarthy and dont now...you got 4 votes ...1 House 2 for Senator and 1 for POTUS/VP...show up , vote, write, call, campaign etc...and prepare to head to the woods before/when the SHTF.

It also appears that Gaetz has no plan and just wanted McCarthy out. Now what??? A True conservative will not be able to win the Speaker. And I seriously doubt these Repubs can/would agree to bring in someone from the outside. Gaetz played right into the Dems hands. They are cheering him on. This is a mess and will be until the 2024 election. DO NOT be surprised if the Dems take back the House in 2024.
I think it worked out REALLY well

Reactions: BCSpell
Yep. It’s all just a game to con Americans out of money. Say what you want about Loomer, but she uncovers a ton of crap.
She and Gaetz are very similar in that they are both unafraid to kick over rocks and shine a light on the cockroaches that skurry away.

I do think both veer too much toward 'look at me!' stunts, but on the whole I will take that in doses over RINO 'everything is fine' BS.

Reactions: RussellCasse
She and Gaetz are very similar in that they are both unafraid to kick over rocks and shine a light on the cockroaches that skurry away.

I do think both veer too much toward 'look at me!' stunts, but on the whole I will take that in doses over RINO 'everything is fine' BS.
This is Gaetz's M.O. But I really do not care as long as his grandstanding helps America. And with McCarthy gone..America is better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT