ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

Again..more brains in his fingernail clipping than 407 has between his ears. 407 sup[ports the people protesting death to America...death to Israel. Levin does not. Levin was NEVER fooled by Russia Russia Russia...407 perobaly is SO DENSE he still believes it was true...even theough it has 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt been proven that the Clinton campaign paid to have the whole thing made up. so 407...YES...he makes you look like an infant when talking about grey matter, son. You need to regroup and figure out which Country you support...and start acting like it. At this time, you support America's gravest threat...the democratic party
Lol, I support the US. I am an American, just like you repeat 10x a day. And I'm not your son, if I was I would definitely be embarrassed. You're just an old clown at this point, probably in his 70's who sits around and bitches all day about America changing and longing for the good ole days.

And that jackass worked for Trump, lol.
You seem to think getting fired by Biden means something. It doesn't. Trump fired people all the time, sometimes for cause, sometimes because they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.

Luke every single president before him and the ones to come.

All politicians ate garbage regardless of what letter follows their name.

You seem to think getting fired by Biden means something. It doesn't. Trump fired people all the time, sometimes for cause, sometimes because they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.

Luke every single president before him and the ones to come.

All politicians ate garbage regardless of what letter follows their name.
Nope, my point is Trump hired the jackass. So if he was so bad, why did he work for Trump?

World is FULL of jackasses, right son? I mean..do you want me to start naming the ones on your side who chant "Death to America"?? I mean...did Levin ever do anything THAT bad? (may be a good time to go outside and practice falling down..you CANNOT win here)
Lol, what are you talking about about? When did I ever say I supported people who chanted death to America? They suck, Levin sucks too.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
WRONG.....our side has NEVER supported America's enemies over their best allies. YOU and YOUR party support Iran over Israel. THE END
Lol, please show me where I said I support Iran over Israel. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Nope, that's the point of the interview process. You eliminate idiots and jackasses.
Tell me you've never hired anyone before.

There are plenty of shitbirds and suckups that are very good at looking the part, and even might give the appearance they are hard at work.

That's what probationary periods are for.

Reactions: nail1988
Tell me you've never hired anyone before.

There are plenty of shitbirds and suckups that are very good at looking the part, and even might give the appearance they are hard at work.

That's what probationary periods are for.
In my line of work, we don't hire incompetent jackasses. There's a very fine line between looking the part and being able to communicate points and provide legit analysis.

So you support white supremacy and white nationalism because you voted for Donald Trump and there are Republicans who support that bullshit?
There is literally no evidence of that. You could wallpaper a house with all the awards the black and LGBT community has bestowed upon Trump. You know, when he was a Democrat.

Must have been failed interviews?? LOLOL Come back and play again!!
Lol, that's not the type of work I do dumbass. Did I say I was involved with player personnel?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
The liberal two step diversion BS does not work on anyone but dumb libs, 407. Try harder...or read what was posted.
Lol, I read what was posted because I made the initial statement. You love bringing up the fact that I'm liberal. Someone's obsessed. Maybe you need to go outside.

• Haha
So you support white supremacy and white nationalism because you voted for Donald Trump and there are Republicans who support that bullshit?
Name the elected federal politician and point to the bill(s) so that we may primary them out of a job.

Reactions: BCSpell
Name the elected federal politician and point to the bill(s) so that we may primary them out of a job.
Paul Gosar has spoked at white nationalist events for years. He blamed his appearance in 2022 at an event on a staffing error, lol.

Paul Gosar has spoked at white nationalist events for years. He blamed his appearance in 2022 at an event on a staffing error, lol.
Name the groups so we can decide if this is true. As far as his stated positions on his government website I find no evidence in any bill of any policy supporting white supremacy. He votes on normal conservative policy.

He even voted to honor this guy:
Cesar-Chavez.jpg

Technically part of a white ethnic subgroup because of mixed genetics but for sure no Arayan. LOL

No, it isn't. Trump and "Republicans who support white extremism/nationalism" are two distinct groups.

You seriously think Jesse and Al are going to be caught dead posing with a white nationalist, much less giving one multiple awards?
Keep laughing, its clear to me your'e not a serious person, and you're just here to stir the pudding. Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: DC407
Lol, ok. If you say so my friend. Everyone knows Al Sharpton was a clown for a long time.
Al Sharpton is a clown and race baiter. So is Jesse Jackson. Nevertheless, they claim, with some backing, to be the de facto representatives of the black community.

Name the groups so we can decide if this is true. As far as his stated positions on his government website I find no evidence in any bill of any policy supporting white supremacy. He votes on normal conservative policy.

He even voted to honor this guy:
Cesar-Chavez.jpg

Technically part of a white ethnic subgroup because of mixed genetics but for sure no Arayan. LOL
It was an event organized by Nick Fuentes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT