ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

The SOB in the White House is funding Iran

We have 11 aircraft carriers plus 3 under construction and one on order for 2035. One comes online in 2025 giving us 12.

At least 49 attack subs fitted with cruise missiles.

62 B-1s

20 B-2s

F*** Qatar and the ungrateful Kuwaitis

We got this covered without any help from anyone. Help is never really needed but it does make it easier. They want a 7th century way of life we can make their dreams come true.

We have 11 aircraft carriers plus 3 under construction and one on order for 2035. One comes online in 2025 giving us 12.

At least 49 attack subs fitted with cruise missiles.

62 B-1s

20 B-2s

F*** Qatar and the ungrateful Kuwaitis

We got this covered without any help from anyone. Help is never really needed but it does make it easier. They want a 7th century way of life we can make their dreams come true.
We've also got reserve groups, 2 of them.

I would not be so quick to dismiss Qatar or Kuwait They are ten times more reliable about force staging than the Kingdom of Saud.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
We've also got reserve groups, 2 of them.

I would not be so quick to dismiss Qatar or Kuwait They are ten times more reliable about force staging than the Kingdom of Saud.
There will be no boots on the ground. We don't need staging to bomb them back to the stone age. Let them figure out electricity, sanitation, medicine and their next meal on their own.

Plus fallout from their nuke plants going boom will be a b*tch.

There will be no boots on the ground. We don't need staging to bomb them back to the stone age. Let them figure out electricity, sanitation, medicine and their next meal on their own.

Plus fallout from their nuke plants going boom will be a b*tch.
Drone strikes in that command come from Ramstein AFB, Germany. they're our allies and you should hear them bitch about pre emptive strikes against known Yemeni terrorists.

Reactions: nail1988
Oh wait, i forgot about the 9 amphibious assault carrier groups that carry marine expeditionary units and their helicopter assets. :)

There should be no surprise to anyone, as I have mentioned in the past, the average IQ of the typical Gazan is 68.4 Forrest Gump had a 70.

They are not Just evil and bloodthirsty. They are also really really stupid ...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I can hear it now:

Staff: "Mr. President you need to leave your beach house where you spend 50% of your time and go back to the White House"
dummy : "Why, do they have a new flavor of ice cream?"
Staff : "No, Iran has launched an attack on Israel"
dummy : "Why did Iowa attack Illinois? , I though they were friends"
Staff : "Please get in the car sir"

Where are the dimwit libbie posters????

@DC407 , @kalimgoodman , @Mdfgator

This is your daddy letting this happen by giving terrorists 100's of BILLIONS of dollars. You voted for this POS.
Trump was right on Iran.

Guess when the attack started? Right before a peace deal with Saudi Arabia. Sunni vs. Shia.

And Biden is cowering due to Palestinians in greater Detroit.

There should be no surprise to anyone, as I have mentioned in the past, the average IQ of the typical Gazan is 68.4 Forrest Gump had a 70.

They are not Just evil and bloodthirsty. They are also really really stupid ...
Coleman Hughes had a great segment on this. Hamas (versus broader Gaza’s) are executing a brilliant strategy of deeply embedding themselves with civilians. In that, civilian casualties are tragic but inevitable.

For the Bible believers Iran has it coming. Daniel prophecies that a nation from the west with smash Iran to bits. The imagery is of a flying goat that "flies" across the whole of the earth never setting foot on the ground and destroying the ram (Iran). An Angel interprets the vision for Daniel.
Is this now? Who knows but it WILL happen at some point in the future. God is more accurate than the best of clocks and if He says it will happen then it WILL happen.

I can hear it now:

Staff: "Mr. President you need to leave your beach house where you spend 50% of your time and go back to the White House"
dummy : "Why, do they have a new flavor of ice cream?"
Staff : "No, Iran has launched an attack on Israel"
dummy : "Why did Iowa attack Illinois? , I though they were friends"
Staff : "Please get in the car sir"

Iran who’s funded by Biden launches 70 more missiles and attacks American forces.

That's not strategy, it's cowardice. And eventually backfires on you.
I agree with both comments, but it’s their only hope to strike at Israel and then when Israel defends itself get a segment of the world population say, “Israel is committing genocide”.

I saw a striking meme, where it depicted the differences between Israelis and Gazans

One builds hundred foot high skyscrapers

The other foot under ground tunnels

It says it all…

The big question: MSM has a high proportion of Jewish people.

How will they report this? Walk out on Ronna McDaniel but stay quiet as Iran tries to rain drones and missles on Israel and Jerusalem?

If they stay quiet, Those are the real cowards

I agree with both comments, but it’s their only hope to strike at Israel and then when Israel defends itself get a segment of the world population say, “Israel is committing genocide”.

I saw a striking meme, where it depicted the differences between Israelis and Gazans

One builds hundred foot high skyscrapers

The other foot under ground tunnels

It says it all…

The big question: MSM has a high proportion of Jewish people.

How will they report this? Walk out on Ronna McDaniel but stay quiet as Iran tries to rain drones and missles on Israel and Jerusalem?

If they stay quiet, Those are the real cowards
Isaiah 54:17-18 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT