ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

Is this IYO good or a Ray Epps kinda bad?
Good kind I think. But ITT hasn't been a thing since Vietnam, enhanced interrogation is conducted by government agents, as it violates the Geneva Convention if the military does it.

I'd say I was never a spook but that's exactly what a spook would say.

😁

Reactions: fatman76
I kind of wanted the UN to pass the resolution for a cease fire. So Israel could wrap it around a cluster bomb and drop it on Gaza.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
https://twitter.com/marklevinshow

I call for a new government in our country, a course correction.Schumer’s a POS. Party and power above country. And if that means the annihilation of Israel fine by him.The Democrats are the imperialists and colonialists of our day. Funding Iran and terrorism. Smearing Israel’s prime minister and urging a coup. This is the stuff of dictators and potentates. The same actors and party who seek to imprison Trump so Biden literally runs without opposition or challenge.

Who in the ever loving **** does Schumer think he is and who told him he has a say so in saying Israel needs elections and Bibi must go?
Yes many American Jews are dual citizens of Israel and yes many live in NY.
Haven’t some of these folks - Chucky included - screwed up enough already by voting Democrap here in the US?

01HRNZEWRN8DKRAWWX6Q0M92ZF.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT