ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

That’s an amazing idea.

We’ve been funding and fighting for others for a long time, would be awesome if a country with balls would help us for a change.
That's actually pretty brilliant, and I bet they would be down for it. And maybe some of our NY/Miami American Jews would be inspired to pull their heads out of their asses and stop supporting Democrats who clearly are not on their side.

Yep.

We are currently paying for both sides of two proxy wars.

Money, weapons and support to Israel…while flying plane loads of cash and removing sanctions on Iran.

Sending billions and billions to Ukraine, while killing our oil industry so Europe has to buy energy from Russia bolstering their ability to fund a war.

Religion of peace coming to city near you

Muzzie father beats daughter ( this exact thing happened in the city next to me ) he left her in the street beat up and bleeding )

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
Can one of you libs please explain rhis to me- Israel totally abandoned Gaza in 2005 - Hamas has been in power in Gaza since 2006. Hamas blatantly attacked Israel totally unprovoked, did unspeakable things to Israeli women and children killed a ton of people and took a lot of hostages that have been tortured and yet libs still call Israel the bad guy

Can one of you libs please explain rhis to me- Israel totally abandoned Gaza in 2005 - Hamas has been in power in Gaza since 2006. Hamas blatantly attacked Israel totally unprovoked, did unspeakable things to Israeli women and children killed a ton of people and took a lot of hostages that have been tortured and yet libs still call Israel the bad guy
Not a Lib but the narrative is that Israel is an oppressor, it couldn’t be any more incorrect, but that is the narrative, and as an oppressor, they deserve whatever evil comes to them …

The reality is the Phillistines have been cursed since biblical days and even the Muzzie Brotherhood doesn't want that scum in their neighborhoods. It's like a big city's hood rats, they don't want any part of them either.

Reactions: nail1988
I’ve said this before but to me it sums this up as succinctly as possible.

If Hamas would lay down their arms there would be peace. If Israel did the same there would be genocide.

I know what is happening in Gaza is horrible - but Israel has to end this at some point. No better time than the present to wipe these troglodytes off the globe.

When Israel left Gaza, they left behind 1.5 million dollars in infrastructure to grow roses. Greenhouses, irrigation, grow lighting, generators etc and another 500k worth of donations, some of which were raised by Israeli school children but also wealthy donors in Israel and America.

The Palestinian people promptly destroyed the greenhouses, looted them, and Hamas then used those positions to fire rockets into Ashkelon and the Golan heights.

They made their choice.

So let there be GLASS.

When Israel left Gaza, they left behind 1.5 million dollars in infrastructure to grow roses. Greenhouses, irrigation, grow lighting, generators etc and another 500k worth of donations, some of which were raised by Israeli school children but also wealthy donors in Israel and America.

The Palestinian people promptly destroyed the greenhouses, looted them, and Hamas then used those positions to fire rockets into Ashkelon and the Golan heights.

They made their choice.

So let there be GLASS.
Lol

I need to know for my own general fund of knowledge.

How many of you are still buying "Lord of all Socks" I'm just a simple Marine business.

He speaks Arabic, Pashto, and Urdu.

Do the math people.

Lol

I need to know for my own general fund of knowledge.
Odd turn of a phrase.
How many of you are still buying "Lord of all Socks" I'm just a simple Marine business.
Joined Dec 4th 2023 18 posts. Who were you before?
He speaks Arabic, Pashto, and Urdu.
Would not be out of the ordinary if he served in Afghanistan, Iraq and had a gifted ear. My father learned another language while stationed overseas for over a year and a half.
Do the math people.
Claiming he is a fraud? Personal maybe. Seems most of your post are aimed at him? How is that for math?:)

Odd turn of a phrase.

Joined Dec 4th 2023 18 posts. Who were you before?

Would not be out of the ordinary if he served in Afghanistan, Iraq and had a gifted ear. My father learned another language while stationed overseas for over a year and a half.

Claiming he is a fraud? Personal maybe. Seems most of your post are aimed at him? How is that for math?:)
Just the opposite my brother in Christ.

He knows way more than he says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT