ADVERTISEMENT

the Real Reason the Biden Regime and Israel Missed the Hamas Sabbath Attack

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
This is so informative and proves what a POS Biden is. He's useless and so are all those who sided with him. The media, the democrats, the RINOs, and the lazy republicans who are only thinking of themselves. We may very well be on the cusp of WWIII. We are soon to have fighting like in Israel in the USA.

THIS IS A MUST READ:

Kash Patel and Steve Bannon Discuss the Real Reason the Biden Regime and Israel Missed the Hamas Sabbath Attack – Includes Kash Patel’s Guest Post on Gateway Pundit​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/kash-patel-steve-bannon-discuss-real-reason-biden/

This is so informative and proves what a POS Biden is. He's useless and so are all those who sided with him. The media, the democrats, the RINOs, and the lazy republicans who are only thinking of themselves. We may very well be on the cusp of WWIII. We are soon to have fighting like in Israel in the USA.

THIS IS A MUST READ:

Kash Patel and Steve Bannon Discuss the Real Reason the Biden Regime and Israel Missed the Hamas Sabbath Attack – Includes Kash Patel’s Guest Post on Gateway Pundit​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/kash-patel-steve-bannon-discuss-real-reason-biden/
Article referenced:

The summary...Biden has intelligence focused on DEI and climate change not national security

Obama turned our government against its citizens & changed its focus against it’s American political rivals!

That is what Communists do….

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Many are saying Israel ignored the signs so that they could go deal with hamas and Iran. I find it almost impossible that someone did not know. I also find it hard to believe it took hours for Israel's military to respond in many area's

Reactions: RussellCasse
just sitting here on the porch sippin shine. Ok, ok. I don’t have a porch. Sitting under the awning.

Waiting.

Whether folks are ready or not, the shits coming to us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT