ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

It's the exact same thing that @Capt Ron 1 did.
WRONG....there are THOUSANDS of these people...who VOTE BLUE chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA" all over the Country in YOUR liberal ****hole cities blocking highways. When was the last time ANYONE heard from a white nationalist? 1990? WEAKSAUCE...and I expect BETTER from you, even though you are so uninformed politically.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and DC407
Let's hope not. I would love to see Israel goes scorched earth on Iran, but it ain't happening with Joe potato in charge of the US ...
I love me some Bibi. Hussein was caught red handed supporting his opponent when he was president. Bibi will do what is right for Israel. He will somewhat play nice if he can to FJB...but he WILL choose Israel's safety over FJB's wishes.

Appropos of nothing, Israel has the Paladin mobile (self propelled) artillery platform, which is capable of firing a nuclear projectile 47 miles.

moon-space-x.gif

They were talking about it on the radio today. Israel is supposedly trying to gather National support from other Countries and waying whether they attack Iran directly or just continue to take out Hamas and add in Hezbollah and any other Iranian proxy.

Reactions: FresnoGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT