ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Fagan arrested (Auburn softball player)

Jesus is a myth. No proof he actually existed, came back from the dead, etc. Come on. Let's get this thread to 50 pages.

The blood of the proletariat oils the machines of capitalism! The Beatles were trojan horses of the Gay Agenda. Free speech is a tool of the Patriarchy! Build that Wall! Lock her Up! Macs are way better than PCs! I totally think that the Japs deserved their nuclear spanking. Yay, Boko Harem! Darfur Shmarfur! Eff Argentina! England's got your Falklands and you can't do a gott damn thing about it. Go Canes and ROLL TIDE!

Reactions: sadgator
Im not arguing that no one should do drugs or drink. We will always have the mentally weak. However, dont tell me its good for u. But then again. Drug addicts gunna drug addict

Good advice actually, IF you look at the stats.... ;)

How many deaths happen in the USA yearly that are directly attributed to the use of cannabis?

An average of 195,000 people in the USA died due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors (malpractice) in each of the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, according to a new study of 37 million patient records that was released today by HealthGrades, the healthcare quality company.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/11856.php

FYI -- In 1900, doctors and carpenters earned about the same yearly incomes.
I ask you, which do you suppose had and has the stronger union to protect them?
Doctors with the AMA, or carpenters with their struggling little unions?
It might be time for the carpenters to let the doctors go back to living in tents.... :mad:

* Two organization that will never admit to even being a union are: the AMA and the ABA. (doc-tors & law-yers)
But both will complain loudly about having to even pay a living wage to a carpenter or a plumber... o_O

If u have appendicitus or a loved one does. 100% u r flying to the hospital. If not. It was nice knowing u

Sugar is not a drug lmao i dont eat a lot of it tho. I try my hardest to eat as little of it as possible. Multiple studies show suagr is not good for u. I would never argue that it is not good for but it doesnt impair u lol idiot

you can overdose on sugar though

you're helping make it

That u can overdose on anything? Oh man. U made a new discovery. Lol wat a moron. So everything must be terrible becuz u can overdose on it. Thats ur play? Thats ur argument? Jameis christ

That u can overdose on anything? Oh man. U made a new discovery. Lol wat a moron. So everything must be terrible becuz u can overdose on it. Thats ur play? Thats ur argument? Jameis christ

OK. Who is this, really? It's time to unmask yourself and finally take credit for some decent trolling.

No ass...but a nice mitt...

2SBOFGja_400x400.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeGator

but you can't overdose on the drug you are so adamant about throughout the thread, look up what it would take to make that happen, it's pretty entertaining...

Reactions: TallyGator83
More people died under the influence of drugs in 2015 while driving as opposed to driving drunk. First time that has ever happened

but you can't overdose on the drug you are so adamant about throughout the thread, look up what it would take to make that happen, it's pretty entertaining...

Yes u can. Eat 700 pounds of weed in 1 day. U will overdose on it. U can overdose on anything

If u have appendicitus or a loved one does. 100% u r flying to the hospital. If not. It was nice knowing u

Tell that to the patient that went to the hospital with an appendix attack, paid a small fortune to have his gall bladder removed instead, and then died anyway... :rolleyes:

Sugar is not a drug lmao i dont eat a lot of it tho. I try my hardest to eat as little of it as possible. Multiple studies show suagr is not good for u. I would never argue that it is not good for but it doesnt impair u lol idiot

Is refined white sugar a drug or not?

1. a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.
  2. Sugar is structurally a mirror image molecule of cocaine.
  3. It has the same penalties under the law if it is imported illegally. (sugar lobby)
  4. It is highly addictive. Ever hear of anyone taking a taste and saying no, I don't want any more of that stuff?

By this definition, yes it is a drug. Sugar affects the brain when ingested.

White sugar is to fruit what heroin is to poppy juice. I expect future generations will look back on our society as if we laced all our foods with cocaine and kept bowls of cocaine on the table and celebrated our holidays with cocaine binges, throwing cocaine treats at children.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sugar-t.html

http://www.daghettotymz.com/rkyvz/articles/sugar/sugar.html

http://www.hungryforchange.tv/article/sugar-is-a-drug

And pages more if you do a search....

Reactions: TallyGator83
More people died under the influence of drugs in 2015 while driving as opposed to driving drunk. First time that has ever happened

Opiates like Oxy are the likely cause of that, not cannabis.
Alcohol is a FREAKIN' DRUG you nit-wit...

Fagan definitely has that trash vibe about her. She looks like the type that would make you record her...or else. NTTAWWT.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I dont drink soda and eat as little sugar as possible.My grandpa and grandma are 99 and 97, never drank and smoke in their life. Grandpa is turning 100 in June. My other grandma, died when she was 65, lung cancer from smoking. My step mom, dead at 59, lung cancer smoking, my aunt, dead at 65, lung cancer smoking. My other grandpa who occasionally had a drink and smoke for about 3 yrs did make it 85.

The oldest veteran in America "chain-smokes cigars, insists on a splash of whiskey in his morning coffee, and enjoys a steady diet of fried catfish and butter pecan ice cream"
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ard-overton-celebrates-110th-birthday-n572146

Yes u can. Eat 700 pounds of weed in 1 day. U will overdose on it. U can overdose on anything

i would imagine someone would get bored of the taste after about the first 100 lbs and move on to fruit loops

Roger Goodeel jus released that all of the nfl independent doctors have concluded that weed has long term effects and not good for players. Good timing for me huh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT