ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Fagan arrested (Auburn softball player)

What a day to get caught with that, you REALLY gotta be a casual smoker and an idiot for this... Regular smokers on the daily would never let this happen and stay in with it on this day of all days and not transport it...Much less athletes

So tired of still hearing about these arrests though for an herb

She is a bad bad girl...she must be fantastic at "dirty" talk.

But sadgator is with numbers...this madness has to stop...we live in a society where fruit-flavored, caffeine-infused hard liquor is a readily available and acceptable thing, and yet we can't take a puff off a natural plant you can grow in your garden...it is pure and simple nonsense.

That medical pot bill can't pass soon enough...where are we on that anyway...sadgator is dying for a cure for his "debilitating" back pain...

There's so much weed being grown on that land grant institution too, every time i went there it's ALL over the place... some good strands too

As a society, we just need to put the negative stigma of pot behind us and evolve. It is just foolish propaganda and groundless fear that has created this attitude. Which is why, eventually, as those unjustifiable things fade over time, pot will be legal everywhere. We should strive to be the generation to excelerate the inevitable.

is it really because of the trouble of profiting in tax dollars etc.. for pharmaceutical companies still at this point?

I mean i get no one wants people being able to grow the end all cure most everything plant in the ground in their back yard to get rid of headaches and most every other simple illness but jesus man...

is it really because of the trouble of profiting in tax dollars etc.. for pharmaceutical companies still at this point?

I mean i get no one wants people being able to grow the end all cure most everything plant in the ground in their back yard to get rid of headaches and most every other simple illness but jesus man...

I highly recommend the edibles. From gummies to hard candies to thin mint chocolate bars... really no reason to light up anymore.

Oh well, I guess we won't get to see a repeat altercation with our coach in the near future. By the way, when they legalize it, no one will be arrested. Until then, be smarter. The last two words don't seem to describe her at all.

Reactions: sadgator
i don't think iv'e ever had edibles other than the ones iv'e baked myself or something, but I never liked wasting it like that and only did it if someone wanted to waste their zone making brownies... I really only see the herb in my eyes being effective the way i want from smoking it than consuming it with food... but i know how the high is, complete body and can be torture when you get too much and it sets in and you don't wanna move...

She is a bad bad girl...she must be fantastic at "dirty" talk.

But sadgator is with numbers...this madness has to stop...we live in a society where fruit-flavored, caffeine-infused hard liquor is a readily available and acceptable thing, and yet we can't take a puff off a natural plant you can grow in your garden...it is pure and simple nonsense.

That medical pot bill can't pass soon enough...where are we on that anyway...sadgator is dying for a cure for his "debilitating" back pain...

The medical journal released earlier this yr on pot smoking under 25 or excessive amoumts say otherwise. I wish people would read the actual mediacl knowledge we have b4 jus spewing non sense that they heard form their pot buddy friends

No, read the medical journal that was released this yr. Instead of listening to ur pot smoking friends who are completely uneducated on the topic. Smoking pot under 25 or excessive amounts has a bad short and long term effect. Quit believing the pot smokers and believe science.

The medical journal released earlier this yr on pot smoking under 25 or excessive amoumts say otherwise. I wish people would read the actual mediacl knowledge we have b4 jus spewing non sense that they heard form their pot buddy friends
Thanks professor. sadgator is pretty sure that most intelligent individuals understand that abuse of any substance, including alcohol, is bad for your body.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Thanks professor. sadgator is pretty sure that most intelligent individuals understand that abuse of any substance, including alcohol, is bad for your body.

Sure, maybe intelligent ones, but even many of them only hear how wonderful andmiraculous and natural it is so it must be good.

Iv'e never seen a single negative come from anyone smoking marijuana other than the occasional wig out from getting too high when they don't smoke very often, but that's only because they get that heart rate up and pumping and it's in their heads...

In comparison to whats cheap and legal for you over the gas station counter, there's really no comparison for the negative downsides for marijuana and usually the negative side effects are made up by your greedy pharmaceutical companies that own the media tired of not profiting off of the drug the way they hope like everything else... not to mention it making people do stupid shit that cost money, other than bake sale numbers and food sales go up in conveniences stores for corn pops and reeses peanut butter cups...

Sure, maybe intelligent ones, but even many of them only hear how wonderful andmiraculous and natural it is so it must be good.

if you've smoked weed regularly enough in your lifetime it's impossible to say it's anything but a miracle drug, much less the studies showing that it's one of the only natural things of its kind that even helps fight cancer and kill cancer cells, mental healing for many issues... Marijuana will forever have far more positives and upsides for pros on the list than ANYTHING cons...

if you've smoked weed regularly enough in your lifetime it's impossible to say it's anything but a miracle drug, much less the studies showing that it's one of the only natural things of its kind that even helps fight cancer and kill cancer cells, mental healing for many issues... Marijuana will forever have far more positives and upsides for pros on the list than ANYTHING cons...

It's boring. Give me booze and cigarettes with the occasional Peruvian Flake.

just depends on what you like and your personality, opens up my brain and my thoughts, i can watch film in a whole new light when i smoke and understand things much better and breaking them down in the simplest forms seeing every minor detail in slow motion... While stimulating and making the brain go in full mode without all the ocd attatched regularly without it in the system...

makes everything much more interesting for my mind...

just depends on what you like and your personality, opens up my brain and my thoughts, i can watch film in a whole new light when i smoke and understand things much better and breaking them down in the simplest forms seeing every minor detail in slow motion... While stimulating and making the brain go in full mode without all the ocd attatched regularly without it in the system...

makes everything much more interesting for my mind...

I like turtles

If people only knew what the Mexican Cartel is adding to the stuff they are bringing over the border you guys would not be touching that stuff. It may not affect you at this moment but I can promise with the stuff they are putting in it you will end up with some serious medical problems sooner or laters..

Iv'e never seen a single negative come from anyone smoking marijuana other than the occasional wig out from getting too high when they don't smoke very often, but that's only because they get that heart rate up and pumping and it's in their heads...

In comparison to whats cheap and legal for you over the gas station counter, there's really no comparison for the negative downsides for marijuana and usually the negative side effects are made up by your greedy pharmaceutical companies that own the media tired of not profiting off of the drug the way they hope like everything else... not to mention it making people do stupid shit that cost money, other than bake sale numbers and food sales go up in conveniences stores for corn pops and reeses peanut butter cups...

So becuz u havent seen it, it must be ok. You know, ive never seen a single person get shot. It must nvr happen.... Ur a complete moron. People use weed a s a gateway drug, it is proven fact that it screws up ur memory, kills brain cells, and messes with cognitive development. It also impairs u, someone in my hometown was so drugged and they backed over there neighbors kid while killing him. But yeah, jus becuz the guy who can out run cj spiller thinks nothing bad can happen, it cant. Were u smokin the reefer when u ran that 4.36?

So i have a question for u that even ur low iq should be able to answer. Would u give weed to ur own kid? Make him smoke everyday? How much is too much for a 13 yr old who weighs 110 pounds? See, u dont know sh**. The morons who say "drugs arent bad" are the dolts who get there info from there drug dealer or some cracked out friend. Its simple, marijuana is not good for u, it can help if grown and taken the correct amount prescribed by a doctor for very select things. Not ur avg smoke out on 420 with ur other loser friends

Last edited:
sadgator is totally serious about getting a prescription for his pain...he is definitely going to do that.

On the recreational side...there is nothing...absolutely nothing...that can compare to watching a major sporting event...especially a huge college football game stoned. It is one of the pure joys of life.

I dont smoke anymore because i can't, because of how the system works and it being illegal...

So becuz u havent seen it, it must be ok. You know, ive never seen a single person get shot. It must nvr happen.... Ur a complete moron. People use weed a s a gateway drug, it is proven fact that it screws up ur memory, kills brain cells, and messes with cognitive development. It also impairs u, someone in my hometown was so drugged and they backed over there neighbors kid while killing him. But yeah, jus becuz the guy who can out run cj spiller thinks nothing bad can happen, it cant. Were u smokin the reefer when u ran that 4.36?

So i have a question for u that even ur low iq should be able to answer. Would u give weed to ur own kid? Make him smoke everyday? How much is too much for a 13 yr old who weighs 110 pounds? See, u dont know sh**. The morons who say "drugs arent bad" are the dolts who get there info from there drug dealer or some cracked out friend. Its simple, marijuana is not good for u, it can help if grown and taken the correct amount prescribed by a doctor for very select things. Not ur avg smoke out on 420 with ur other loser friends

what in the hell are you babbling about now?

This post right here, is exactly what someone that has zero experience smoking weed much or if at all in their lives trying to TELL people that have plenty experience with it what it does... and the "loser pothead" agenda attached to it is the dead giveaway... That's all bullshit

You are making it very evident you have no idea what you are talking about first hand when it comes to this drug, and are brainwashed about it.. No one gets SO HIGH they run over people strictly on marijuana, the drug doesn't work like that or cause people to turn into more of an uncoordinated moron than they already were before smoking it...

He just reached as far as to say i am a pothead while directly bringing it up to my footspeed because he won't let it go...

yet smoking weed enhances the creativity of the mind and helped create some of the greatest pieces of poetry, music and art from it's effects along with pyschadelics... if these drugs are so bad for people, how come they are giving it to people dying gruesome slow deaths from cancer to get relaxation and peace of mind while speeding up the healing process? Because it's"killing" the rest of their brain cells?

Chemotherapy is still one of the most expensive and awful remedies for cancer treatment still to this day, it's the same logic and blowing up an entire city to take out one criminal at large while breaking down everything else in the immune system to rebuild all over again from square one and making you weaker and more susceptible to new illnesses/cancers more than ever...

It's 2017, this misinformation for an herb HAS to stop because people that have never done it are being brainwashed by some of the most evil and greedy souls on the planet to make more money for pharmaceuticals... Yet they started making THC pills over the counter, for such a dangerous and useless drug lol... They still have it listed as the most dangerous drug on the top of the list of hard drugs above, heroin, cocaine, lsd and alcohol, what a crock of shit man it's embarrassing...

After the many years of being brainwashed and steering away from marijuana, the first time i finally ended up trying it i was outraged by the lies I was told about it for my lifetime at how harmless it was.. and instead completely helpful and the most automatic remedy to rid yourself of the cancer of hangovers from that poison that it heals in your stomach and rids headaches immediately from simply one or two puffs of a natural God given herb...

what in the hell are you babbling about now?

This post right here, is exactly what someone that has zero experience smoking weed much or if at all in their lives trying to TELL people that have plenty experience with it what it does... and the "loser pothead" agenda attached to it is the dead giveaway... That's all bullshit

You are making it very evident you have no idea what you are talking about first hand when it comes to this drug, and are brainwashed about it.. No one gets SO HIGH they run over people strictly on marijuana, the drug doesn't work like that or cause people to turn into more of an uncoordinated moron than they already were before smoking it...

Ive never shot anyone either, guess i dont know the dangers of a gun. Pot heads gunna pot head tho. Also, it u dont think pot impairs your judgement, ur the dumbest human being alive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT