ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Fagan arrested (Auburn softball player)

If I were you smokers I wouldn't be worried about the ingredients in the weed but what is being put in by the cartels before its shipped. You may want to do some research on this because its going to haunt you or bite you one day.

Reactions: fsu939913
If I were you smokers I wouldn't be worried about the ingredients in the weed but what is being put in by the cartels before its shipped. You may want to do some research on this because its going to haunt you or bite you one day.

Another reason. You cant trust the product. I know a guy that use to pee on his weed plants becuz "it helped make them grow". God i hope numbers bought from him

Roger Goodeel jus released that all of the nfl independent doctors have concluded that weed has long term effects and not good for players. Good timing for me huh

while being sponsored by budweiser now, great timing by him...

Another reason. You cant trust the product. I know a guy that use to pee on his weed plants becuz "it helped make them grow". God i hope numbers bought from him

these comments right here............

this is how very intelligent people talk......

i apologize on behalf of every white folk for not being as slow as the normal white athlete

Keiland Williams that played at LSU was also there, he ran a high 4.7 which is right around his normal speed so i must have been the only time that all 10 plus scouts mis clocked on the indoor track...

I could also dunk a basketball with two hands off two feet on a drop step at 5"10, you wanna dispute that too and be racist about it?

We also wash them b4 eating lol

what do you think happens with marijuana? It's not outdoor grown and treated the same as any other vegetable or herb grown in the soil?

The Gators football field is now treated with human piss for the grass, too bad i didn't decide to smoke that too right?

what do you think happens with marijuana? It's not outdoor grown and treated the same as any other vegetable or herb grown in the soil?

The Gators football field is now treated with human piss for the grass, too bad i didn't decide to smoke that too right?

Too bad. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this is how very intelligent people talk......

i apologize on behalf of every white folk for not being as slow as the normal white athlete

Keiland Williams that played at LSU was also there, he ran a high 4.7 which is right around his normal speed so i must have been the only time that all 10 plus scouts mis clocked on the indoor track...

I could also dunk a basketball with two hands off two feet on a drop step at 5"10, you wanna dispute that too and be racist about it?

Sure thing flash.

giphy.gif
You understand how fertilizer works right? Or maybe you don't.

racism starts early so it's not hard to understand

im reporting you to the available corporate manager and be hearing from my attorney soon for cyber slandering and defamation

I'll explain it this way. When you smell shit, it's because tiny molecules of shit from the air are now in your nose.

Plant roots don't just chill out in the manure, they absorb it to make of the nutrients.

Incidentally, people in Asian countries, like Vietnam and China, usually use a mix of cow and people shit to fertilize rice.

Remember that the next time you're microwaving some yummy Uncle Ben's.

I'll explain it this way. When you smell shit, it's because tiny molecules of shit from the air are now in your nose.

Plant roots don't just chill out in the manure, they absorb it to make of the nutrients.

Incidentally, people in Asian countries, like Vietnam and China, usually use a mix of cow and people shit to fertilize rice.

As a rice farmer and American from the south I'm highly offended.

Lol not really. I'm not offended...and I own a small plot of plant where rice is grown. I do hardly any farming. :cool:

Most rice sold and consumed in the United States is long grain rice. Grown along the Mississippi River Delta in Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Plus Texas. California grows a ton of medium grain rice. Not even sure where Asian rice is sold... besides the obvious Asian brand companies.

Don't even know why I am posting this. Lol

Flooded rice fields in the winter are excellent duck habitat and fun hunting.

Last edited:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_soil

I know to fertilize grass u use a "drag" and basically u spread cow crap everywhere but u put fertilizer on it as well

Last edited:
#'s. You're a former D1 football player. How is it you let a troll work you over time and time again?

he isn't trolling, that's the reality of this..

and what the hell does that first part have to do with anything

I assume, ironically, that what's happened in the last bit of this thread is a good example of your brain on pot.

Poor grammar and nonsense.

he isn't trolling, that's the reality of this..

and what the hell does that first part have to do with anything

But he is. You feel the need to prove your 40 time to him over and over gain. You look like a mental midget. A literal soap drop boy in the locker room. I would think a guy who apparently played football for 2 SEC football teams would put a guy like this out of his mind in a matter of seconds. You on the other hand get strung along like a pothead gone crack. Oh, and then there is this....

"fight me in real life and see what happens"

Second time in weeks you have offered to throw hands with him if I am not mistaken? You have done a great job telling us how harmless pot is. Can you go into detail about the rage that is caused by your apparent steroid abuse?

But he is. You feel the need to prove your 40 time to him over and over gain. You look like a mental midget. A literal soap drop boy in the locker room. I would think a guy who apparently played football for 2 SEC football teams would put a guy like this out of his mind in a matter of seconds. You on the other hand get strung along like a pothead gone crack. Oh, and then there is this....

"fight me in real life and see what happens"

Second time in weeks you have offered to throw hands with him if I am not mistaken? You have done a great job telling us how harmless pot is. Can you go into detail about the rage that is caused by your apparent steroid abuse?

no he's not... and i feel the need to but yet have done it somehow...

2nd time you've thought i was serious about using an internet notorious fmirl expression..

if you can't see who the guy acting like a mental midget is not only over a straight line sprint from 15 years ago out of hate because of it being a white guy, but the pot discussion, I don't really know what to tell you. I bet it's apparent to others who is being serious and who is not..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT