ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Fagan arrested (Auburn softball player)

Read the actual journals, not jus the 30 bullet points. People use paper plates to eat. Not smoke. People use weed to smoke, not eat off of. But more conjectyre and half truths.

Please tell me how u are in a position to say when someone is at more of a risk of cardio respiratory disease or testicular cancer. How on earth would YOU know? These are scientists, doctors, and researchers.... Not some hillbilly from tally. They ACTUALLY do know what they are talking about.

Here is how i can prove it to u. Answer me this one question. You get sick, really sick, not the flu or anything weak, u can really feel something is wrong. What do u do?

You go to the hospital to see a doctor. Why? Because u trust their opinion over your own. Because they have more knowledge, because they learned from other scientists, doctors, and researchers. So u trust their opinion over your own with ANYTHING major medically related but you dont trust their opinion on the effects of marijuana? Why? I can tell u, becuz u like it and becuz u like it, u want it to be good. Thats it. You no proof. The science/medicine speaks for itself. Using it recreationally has short and long term effects. Sure it can be used with some things and yes it has proven to "mellow" people but that doesnt mean its not dangerous and should be distributed to our youth.

Say u have an 8 yr old daughter. Do you give her weed everyday to smoke? Would u do that since its so great? My guess is no. Would u give her a paper plate to eat off of. Absolutely u would.

U see, its really not that difficult once u dive into the subject and actually use ur brain
You know very little of what you preach about and are completely ignorant of marijuana in general. I urge you to go back and read those medical journals you are so desperately clinging to. They do not say what you think they say. It is obvious you did very little reading of them yourself or you would know that almost all of them don't claim any facts at all. They simply say that it's a possibility that marijuana could be linked to this. Or that marijuana could be associated with that. Also most of them relate the method of consumption of smoking to health issues of marijuana when there are many different ways to consume it that don't put people at risk of those health issues.

Say you have an 8 yr old daughter. Do you give her coffee to drink all day long? Would you do that since its so great? My guess is no. I guess that means all caffeine should be made illegal! Do you realize that you could put together quotes from medical journals on the harmful effects of caffeine that would sound 1000x worse than the one you linked about marijuana, yet the majority of Americans drink caffeine every day. This is why you have to be able to think for yourself which you seem to be completely incapable of in this thread.

The question should not be "is marijuana good for you?" The question is "should people be prosecuted, fined and imprisoned for marijuana possession, use or sales?"

I personally don't care for marijuana, but I sure don't think it's morally justified to imprison people for smoking it. What is it about some people that they cannot just live and let live?

Reactions: sadgator
If u consistently use drugs, ur a drug addict and yes, it is an insult

So you're an addict too huh?

Concerning health and longevity, should you listen to doctors or to old wives tales?
Average Age at Death for All Doctors = 76.1 years.
(male doctors don't usually even make it to 70 years)

Average Age at Death for Old Wives = 86.9 years.
==========

My Granddaddy hand rolled and smoked Prince Albert in a can, and he drank whiskey. Those things finally killed him at age 86.o_O

My Daddy smoked cigars until he was in his 40's before quitting, but he made up for it by drinking way to much Vodka. He had 5 heart attacks and the smoking and drinking finally killed him at age 87. :rolleyes:

My next oldest brother neither drank nor smoked and he ran marathons, while saying that he was going to piss on all of our graves. But guess what? He croaked at 57, while our other smoking and drinking siblings have already passed 70 years. (near the end, he constantly complained about how unfair life was...) Well DUH! :cool:

I was a moderate smoker for most of my adult life (cigars & pipes mostly) until recently. I quit on my own very easily as soon as I decided that I was done with it. (NBD) I've been a moderate to light drinker all of my adult life, and I still have a shot or a cold beer occasionally. I'm in my late 60's now and my life expectancy projects out to my middle 80's. I've decided that when/if I reach 80, then every year on my birthday I'm going to enjoy a nice big Cuban cigar and a tall glass of Nassau Royal.
~ Nobody gets outta this life alive anyway, so try to have at least a little fun before checking out. ;)
=============

If you'd like to see what you predict out to, use this Life Expectancy link:
https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/population/longevity.html
===================

If you want to worry about the consumption of something, then maybe it should be sugar (white death) instead of the devil weed?

Sugar is loaded into your soft drinks, fruit juices, sports drinks, and hidden in almost all processed foods—from bologna to pretzels to Worcestershire sauce to cheese spread. And now most infant formula has the sugar equivalent of one can of Coca-Cola (12 tsp), so babies are being metabolically poisoned from day one of taking formula.
Similac = It only simulates mother's milk, while it lacks any real food values... (iG)
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/04/20/sugar-dangers.aspx

Is sugar addictive? French scientists in Bordeaux reported that in animal trials, rats chose sugar over cocaine (even when they were addicted to cocaine), and speculated that no mammals’ sweet receptors are naturally adapted to the high concentrations of sweet tastes on offer in modern times. (what most don't know is that the sugar molecule is a mirror image of the cocaine molecule - iG)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...t-poison-why-sugar-is-ruining-our-health.html

Take a look at the sugar consumption trends over the past 300 years:

In 1700, the average person consumed about 4 pounds of sugar per year.
In 1800, the average person consumed about 18 pounds of sugar per year.
In 1900, individual consumption had risen to 90 pounds of sugar per year.
In 2012, more than 50% of all Americans consumed 1/2 pound of sugar per day — translating to a whopping 180 pounds of sugar per year!
In 1890, only 3 people out of 100,000 had diabetes.

In 2012, almost 8,000 out of every 100,000 people was diagnosed with diabetes!

https://craigcameron.us/ad-hoc-articles/why-sugar-is-called-the-white-death/

Do a search and you'll get pages of links to the dangers of refined sugar. Here's yet another for ya.
http://thehealingcenterdenver.com/662/the-dangers-of-refined-sugar/

Last edited:
I hate to break it to u, and im not saying this to be mean, but i am way smarter than u. All joking aside, u have never shown to be a smart guy about a meaningful topic. Ur pretty cool beyond this blind ignorance but smart is not a trait i would describe u as. I mean, u did play football

Nobody who writes this poorly is smarter than anyone else on this forum. It's not just the bad grammar and spelling, but your vocabulary is high school dropout level.

The medical journal released earlier this yr on pot smoking under 25 or excessive amoumts say otherwise. I wish people would read the actual mediacl knowledge we have b4 jus spewing non sense that they heard form their pot buddy friends

I like how you talk about "the medical journal" without actually naming a medical journal, ever. Like there's just the one.

Then, when pressed, you give a link to an ANTI-MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION website for "the science". You are just pathetic.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I hate to break it to u, and im not saying this to be mean, but i am way smarter than u. All joking aside, u have never shown to be a smart guy about a meaningful topic. Ur pretty cool beyond this blind ignorance but smart is not a trait i would describe u as. I mean, u did play football

I was starting to believe that you might not be a troll, but this puts me back into the "has to be a troll!" column.

I just can't figure out a motive.

Everybody has their own story. I have two siblings that are a basket case and always have problems and smoke pot. If I ever have health problems, I am fortunate enough to not have to buy it but can grow it myself. I will smoke it up if I have health problems instead of using chemical that supposedly the FDA says is good for me. Like I said, Everybody has their own story.

So you're an addict too huh?

Concerning health and longevity, should you listen to doctors or to old wives tales?
Average Age at Death for All Doctors = 76.1 years.
(male doctors don't usually even make it to 70 years)

Average Age at Death for Old Wives = 86.9 years.
==========

My Granddaddy hand rolled and smoked Prince Albert in a can, and he drank whiskey. Those things finally killed him at age 86.o_O

My Daddy smoked cigars until he was in his 40's before quitting, but he made up for it by drinking way to much Vodka. He had 5 heart attacks and the smoking and drinking finally killed him at age 87. :rolleyes:

My next oldest brother neither drank nor smoked and he ran marathons, while saying that he was going to piss on all of our graves. But guess what? He croaked at 57, while our other smoking and drinking siblings have already passed 70 years. (near the end, he constantly complained about how unfair life was...) Well DUH! :cool:

I was a moderate smoker for most of my adult life (cigars & pipes mostly) until recently. I quit on my own very easily as soon as I decided that I was done with it. (NBD) I've been a moderate to light drinker all of my adult life, and I still have a shot or a cold beer occasionally. I'm in my late 60's now and my life expectancy projects out to my middle 80's. I've decided that when/if I reach 80, then every year on my birthday I'm going to enjoy a nice big Cuban cigar and a tall glass of Nassau Royal.
~ Nobody gets outta this life alive anyway, so try to have at least a little fun before checking out. ;)
=============

If you'd like to see what you predict out to, use this Life Expectancy link:
https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/population/longevity.html
===================

If you want to worry about the consumption of something, then maybe it should be sugar (white death) instead of the devil week?

Sugar is loaded into your soft drinks, fruit juices, sports drinks, and hidden in almost all processed foods—from bologna to pretzels to Worcestershire sauce to cheese spread. And now most infant formula has the sugar equivalent of one can of Coca-Cola (12 tsp), so babies are being metabolically poisoned from day one of taking formula.
Similac = It only simulates mother's milk, while it lacks any real food values... (iG)
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/04/20/sugar-dangers.aspx

Is sugar addictive? French scientists in Bordeaux reported that in animal trials, rats chose sugar over cocaine (even when they were addicted to cocaine), and speculated that no mammals’ sweet receptors are naturally adapted to the high concentrations of sweet tastes on offer in modern times. (what most don't know is that the sugar molecule is a mirror image of the cocaine molecule - iG)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...t-poison-why-sugar-is-ruining-our-health.html

Take a look at the sugar consumption trends over the past 300 years:

In 1700, the average person consumed about 4 pounds of sugar per year.
In 1800, the average person consumed about 18 pounds of sugar per year.
In 1900, individual consumption had risen to 90 pounds of sugar per year.
In 2012, more than 50% of all Americans consumed 1/2 pound of sugar per day — translating to a whopping 180 pounds of sugar per year!
In 1890, only 3 people out of 100,000 had diabetes.

In 2012, almost 8,000 out of every 100,000 people was diagnosed with diabetes!

https://craigcameron.us/ad-hoc-articles/why-sugar-is-called-the-white-death/

Do a search and you'll get pages of links to the dangers of refined sugar. Here's yet another for ya.
http://thehealingcenterdenver.com/662/the-dangers-of-refined-sugar/

I dont drink soda and eat as little sugar as possible.My grandpa and grandma are 99 and 97, never drank and smoke in their life. Grandpa is turning 100 in June. My other grandma, died when she was 65, lung cancer from smoking. My step mom, dead at 59, lung cancer smoking, my aunt, dead at 65, lung cancer smoking. My other grandpa who occasionally had a drink and smoke for about 3 yrs did make it 85.

The question should not be "is marijuana good for you?" The question is "should people be prosecuted, fined and imprisoned for marijuana possession, use or sales?"

I personally don't care for marijuana, but I sure don't think it's morally justified to imprison people for smoking it. What is it about some people that they cannot just live and let live?

Marijuana is bad for u, i dont think it should imprison u tho if u do it at ur house, same as alcohol

So you are saying that over 60% of Americans are drug addicts? Since you don't claim to be one then statistically speaking your wife must be one.

Yes. Wife does not use drugs. Would not have married her if she did. Jus becuz u dont like the statistics. Dont mean they are not true. Its why r country is falling apart

You know very little of what you preach about and are completely ignorant of marijuana in general. I urge you to go back and read those medical journals you are so desperately clinging to. They do not say what you think they say. It is obvious you did very little reading of them yourself or you would know that almost all of them don't claim any facts at all. They simply say that it's a possibility that marijuana could be linked to this. Or that marijuana could be associated with that. Also most of them relate the method of consumption of smoking to health issues of marijuana when there are many different ways to consume it that don't put people at risk of those health issues.

Say you have an 8 yr old daughter. Do you give her coffee to drink all day long? Would you do that since its so great? My guess is no. I guess that means all caffeine should be made illegal! Do you realize that you could put together quotes from medical journals on the harmful effects of caffeine that would sound 1000x worse than the one you linked about marijuana, yet the majority of Americans drink caffeine every day. This is why you have to be able to think for yourself which you seem to be completely incapable of in this thread.

Coffee does not impair your judgement. I see u just read the bullet points. Dont go to the doctor the next time ur desperately sick. I dare u. Doctors are so right on evwrything yet when they say drugs are bad, they are just lying to us. U seem like a genius

Yes. Wife does not use drugs. Would not have married her if she did. Jus becuz u dont like the statistics. Dont mean they are not true. Its why r country is falling apart
So which one is it? Are you or your wife the drug addict? Just because you don't like the statistics I link doesn't mean they aren't true.

Coffee does not impair your judgement. I see u just read the bullet points. Dont go to the doctor the next time ur desperately sick. I dare u. Doctors are so right on evwrything yet when they say drugs are bad, they are just lying to us. U seem like a genius
Caffeine does the exact same thing to the brain as cocaine does just to a lesser degree. Would you give coffee to your 8 year old every day? Thank you for the compliment but I don't think it's that surprising to say someone is a genius compared to you.

Also why should someone go to the doctor to be prescribed DRUGS when you have said that the problem with this country is that they are a bunch of drug addicts? That seems counter-intuitive to whatever point it is that you are attempting (and failing) to make.

I really dont understand why the goal is to live to be 147 for humans on this planet, what a terrible strategy in a terrible world we don't belong.. I'd rather meet Jesus long before that, but all the weed i smoked in my days are gonna make me live as long as the mouse from Green Mile.

Reactions: SwampMaster
I dont drink soda and eat as little sugar as possible.My grandpa and grandma are 99 and 97, never drank and smoke in their life. Grandpa is turning 100 in June. My other grandma, died when she was 65, lung cancer from smoking. My step mom, dead at 59, lung cancer smoking, my aunt, dead at 65, lung cancer smoking. My other grandpa who occasionally had a drink and smoke for about 3 yrs did make it 85.
So you do eat some sugar. That means you are a drug addict then.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/how-doe...out-very-similar-way-drugs-and-alcohol-295034

Good advice actually, IF you look at the stats.... ;)

How many deaths happen in the USA yearly that are directly attributed to the use of cannabis?

An average of 195,000 people in the USA died due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors (malpractice) in each of the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, according to a new study of 37 million patient records that was released today by HealthGrades, the healthcare quality company.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/11856.php

FYI -- In 1900, doctors and carpenters earned about the same yearly incomes.
I ask you, which do you suppose had and has the stronger union to protect them?
Doctors with the AMA, or carpenters with their struggling little unions?
It might be time for the carpenters to let the doctors go back to living in tents.... :mad:

* Two organization that will never admit to even being a union are: the AMA and the ABA. (doc-tors & law-yers)
But both will complain loudly about having to even pay a living wage to a carpenter or a plumber... o_O

Jesus is a myth. No proof he actually existed, came back from the dead, etc. Come on. Let's get this thread to 50 pages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT