ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when do conservatives care about poor people? They are the “tighten your bootstraps” crowd.

I guess I'm both. I think you can be both. I look for charities that change lives and lifestyles rather than those that gift people necessities.

I guess you were happier when there were 22 million unemployed but inflation was low.

Nope. I was happier with ~4% unemployment and low inflation.

I guess I'm both. I think you can be both. I look for charities that change lives and lifestyles rather than those that gift people necessities.

Nope. I was happier with ~4% unemployment and low inflation.
1. Sure. But what happens when charities can’t fill all the needs.

2. Sure. But the current inflation is due to supply shortages resulting from the 22 million unemployed, and around the world. You can’t compare the two.

1. Sure. But what happens when charities can’t fill all the needs.

We have a safety net. It was supposed to be a temporary stop gap but the American left has made sure to remind us that "temporary" is a relative term.

2. Sure. But the current inflation is due to supply shortages resulting from the 22 million unemployed, and around the world. You can’t compare the two.

I didn't compare anything. You asked a question and I answered it.

I do, however, absolutely believe that our policies, especially as of late, have contributed to the inflation brought on by the pandemic. It was entirely predictable...and was predicted of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
We have a safety net. It was supposed to be a temporary stop gap but the American left has made sure to remind us that "temporary" is a relative term.

I do, however, absolutely believe that our policies, especially as of late, have contributed to the inflation brought on by the pandemic. It was entirely predictable...and was predicted of course.
Which policies?

Which policies?

Our spending has been absurd and that is continuing...not all on Biden but the American Rescue Plan was ridiculous and not at all proportional. We continue to print money like there's no consequence for doing so.

The attacks on fossil fuels from day 1 of this administration has not helped either. I know you disagree...so we disagree on that. It was targeted on day 1 and now I believe it has gotten away from this administration.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Our spending has been absurd and that is continuing...not all on Biden but the American Rescue Plan was ridiculous and not at all proportional. We continue to print money like there's no consequence for doing so.

The attacks on fossil fuels from day 1 of this administration has not helped either. I know you disagree...so we disagree on that. It was targeted on day 1 and now I believe it has gotten away from this administration.
He's a puppet for pelosi and the leftist regime. Nothing more.

Agree on the American Rescue Plan. Too much too late. However, pales in comparison to Trumps spending and tax cuts.

Obviously his tough talk on fossil fuels hasn’t materialized, as I’ve detailed countless times.

I told you all to buy Cheneire (LNG) months ago. Just hit an all time high.

Some people talk about 5th grade quizzes. I live in the present.

😎

The stock market moved modestly higher on Thursday, as investors took heart from generally favorable economic data. The investing community is hoping that the U.S. economy can avoid a recession, and slight upward moves for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI), S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC), and Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) showed continuing confidence in future prospects. Below, we'll take a closer look at Cheniere Energy (NYSEMKT: LNG) and BJ's Wholesale Club (NYSE: BJ) to see why shareholders are more optimistic than ever about their respective outlooks.

My neighborhood Stipes saw E-10 at $1.74 on Election Day and electricity half today's price for my zip code. Texas electric rates can be tracked at powertochoose.org. People are suffering under Brandon's inflationary tidal wave.

NavigatorII has failed miserably in teaching the board's slow economics 101.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
My neighborhood Stipes saw E-10 at $1.74 on Election Day and electricity half today's price for my zip code. Texas electric rates can be tracked at powertochoose.org. People are suffering under Brandon's inflationary tidal wave.

But what about the quiz you took 50 years ago? We haven’t heard you talk about that lately.

In his penis envy thread, Boy Soy went from posting videos of Bring It On, Broke Back Mountain, now Clueless.
Don’t be afraid little boy. It’s OK. Thanks for confirming you still read the GOAT even if you are afraid to post.

Where were you in the college thread. You have nothing to be ashamed of. UNF or Jacksonville or whatever is a fine school.

PS. Don’t be dissing on Navigators favorite movie, Bring It On. That’s where he bragged he was dating high school chicks when he was in his 40s. Redneck USA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
My neighborhood Stipes saw E-10 at $1.74 on Election Day

Because the world was in the middle of a pandemic

and electricity half today's price for my zip code. Texas electric rates can be tracked at powertochoose.org. People are suffering under Brandon's inflationary tidal wave.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/02/15/texas-power-grid-winter-storm-2021/
How Texas’ power grid failed in 2021 — and who’s responsible for preventing a repeat
In the state’s power grid, electricity and natural gas are co-dependent. Here’s how the winter storm last year broke the system.

You going to prove your answer on your quiz or just run away from the question

But what about the quiz you took 50 years ago? We haven’t heard you talk about that lately.

I answered his stupid quiz questions and challenged him to prove he had the "right" answer about one of his questions...

He's been ghost ever since 🤣

If that's the answer to your biblical knowledge then what I said hit the bullseye 🎯.
Sorry, your lame overused Gf didn’t work that time.

You’re like a charicature of the corner preacher who runs around telling everyone to Repent, Repent while he hides his whiskey bottle under his coat.

Focus on yourself, dude, and spare us your spiteful lectures. You know not of what you speak.

PS. Memorizing the Bible doesn’t make you a Christian any more than memorizing a cookbook makes you a chef.

Last edited:
I answered his stupid quiz questions and challenged him to prove he had the "right" answer about one of his questions...

He's been ghost ever since 🤣
I’ve done the same. Thats why it’s useless.

Then he tried to claim it was a Mensa test, which supposedly asked questions about colors and German history. Then one question had multiple answers.

He’s since backed off the Mensa claim after having to finally admit it was BS and running away in shame.

Sorry, you’re lame overused Gf didn’t work that time.

You’re like a charicature of the corner preacher who runs around telling everyone to Repent, Repent while he hides his whiskey bottle under his coat.

Focus on yourself, dude, and spare us your spiteful lectures. You know not of what you speak.

PS. Memorizing the Bible doesn’t make you a Christian any more than memorizing a cookbook makes you a chef.
True, Satan can quote scripture, its obedience in the word, and deliver the good news to those that thirst for it. To argue with people about Jesus was never the mission, they have free will and the right to refuse it.

True, Satan can quote scripture, its obedience in the word, and deliver the good news to those that thirst for it. To argue with people about Jesus was never the mission, they have free will and the right to refuse it.
So you say, but then again most don’t go on message boards calling people evil, although somehow overlooking Trumps and your crews. Maybe you should post some semiNude pictures.

Yep, you are a hypocritical fraud, like a lot of these born again types.

So you say, but then again most don’t go on message boards calling people evil, although somehow overlooking Trumps and your crews. Maybe you should post some semiNude pictures.

Yep, you are a hypocritical fraud, like a lot of these born again types.
Sinners are sinners, sir. I need no endorsement from a fellow sinner.

Sinners are sinners, sir. I need no endorsement from a fellow sinner.
I thought you were done…..

It seems you only feel the need to spread your hate filled rhetoric to certain people. I wonder why……

Just another dime store preacher.

Don’t be afraid little boy. It’s OK. Thanks for confirming you still read the GOAT even if you are afraid to post.

Where were you in the college thread. You have nothing to be ashamed of. UNF or Jacksonville or whatever is a fine school.

PS. Don’t be dissing on Navigators favorite movie, Bring It On. That’s where he bragged he was dating high school chicks when he was in his 40s. Redneck USA.
It's great to see you read the better Groper Joe thread while bringing my quote to your dying thread. Your right, no shame in graduating from UNF, although donating to UF while sending my 3 kids to UF to earn their degrees while not whining about the cost. Money well spent at UF, don't you think? Oh, no student debt thanks to me. Some day my kids will thank me.

It's great to see you read the better Groper Joe thread while bringing to your dying thread. Your right, no shame in graduating from UNF, although donating to UF while sending my 3 kids to UF to earn their degrees while not whining about the cost. Money well spent at UF, don't you think? Oh, no student debt thanks to me. Some day my kids will thank me.
Meh, I was tagged so I just read that one post and a few other lame ones. I don’t see threads started by flamers, but it’s good to know I’m still on you alls mind.

And of course it’s great they went to UF. I wish my kids had.

From an Industry Analyst. It’s coming!!!! No reason to be afraid.

RENEWABLES
Takeaways From the 2nd Annual Energy Transition Leaders Summit
Kashy Harrison | kashy.harrison@psc.com | 713 546-7330
We recently hosted our 2nd Annual Energy Transition Leaders Summit in Aspen Colorado. A sincere thanks to the investors and companies that made the event a success. The timing of the event was fortuitous in light of the recent passage of the Inflation Reduction Act into law.
RENEWABLES
Takeaways From the 2nd Annual Energy Transition Leaders Summit
Kashy Harrison | kashy.harrison@psc.com | 713 546-7330
We recently hosted our 2nd Annual Energy Transition Leaders Summit in Aspen Colorado. A sincere thanks to the investors and companies that made the event a success. The timing of the event was fortuitous in light of the recent passage of the Inflation Reduction Act into law. The IRA provides long-term regulatory visibility for the clean energy sector, potentially drives demand for generation capacity above supply capabilities, takes great strides to bring component manufacturing back to the US, and represents a significant catalyst for the development of green hydrogen and carbon capture. Beyond discussions surrounding the IRA, we continue to be astounded by the sheer enormity of the challenge associated with decarbonizing the global economy while simultaneously ensuring energy security. The Summit, once again, reinforced the view that we remain in the early innings of the decarbonization journey and an all-of-the-above approach across numerous technologies is required.
The IRA provides long-term regulatory visibility for the clean energy sector, potentially drives demand for generation capacity above supply capabilities, takes great strides to bring component manufacturing back to the US, and represents a significant catalyst for the development of green hydrogen and carbon capture. Beyond discussions surrounding the IRA, we continue to be astounded by the sheer enormity of the challenge associated with decarbonizing the global economy while simultaneously ensuring energy security. The Summit, once again, reinforced the view that we remain in the early innings of the decarbonization journey and an all-of-the-above approach across numerous technologies is required.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Good article on what’s happened to the Republican Party. The crazies are trying to take over

“Parties that are committed to democracy must, at minimum, do two things: accept defeat and reject violence,” wrote the political scientists Steven Levitsky and Lucan Way earlier this year. Trump has built a movement that does neither. And while he is justifiably known for his petty egocentrism, he has finally and genuinely infused this movement with beliefs that are greater than his self-interest and whose power will outlast him.

Multiple business degrees, from Florida? Is that the current claim?

Miss you buddy. Hope your internet access is returned to you soon.
It works fine, why do you ask.

As far as my UF degrees, I’m not a T-shirt fan like you.

I noticed you are still one of the few still afraid to say if you went to college. That’s OK, we can already tell. There’s no such thing as an internet troll degree.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayGravesGhost

inflation is from the money printing and the shut down. its not rocket science. mostly the money printing.

inflation is from the money printing and the shut down. its not rocket science. mostly the money printing.
For some reason, they only care when the Dems print money. I’ve never seen them criticize Trumps bailouts and handouts.

It’s odd that…..

Sad what the Republican Party has become. It used to have some principles.

In years past, it would have been a political Waterloo moment for Republicans: President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats racing frantically to finalize sweeping legislation to hike taxes on corporations and spend trillions on climate change and health care subsidies.

But instead of mounting a massive grassroots opposition to tank or tar the Inflation Reduction Act, conservatives and right-wing news outlets spent the past week with their gaze elsewhere: the FBI’s search of Donald Trump’s Palm Beach mansion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT