ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was sarcasm or a joke, rather than a deflection.
I would believe that if I hadn’t seen that same line repeated on Fox and other Righty news outlets. It’s becoming their go to excuse.

Yeah but Hillary……..Hunter……. etc.

And Capt. Ron has yet to show a sense of humor. He’s too deep into the Trump cult.

No but they can certainly attempt to frame the debate. And that is exactly what they have been doing...for obvious reasons.

Actually agree 100% with this.

Does our current economy more resemble Example #1 or #2?
#2 of course. After several quarters of exceptional growth. We are in a stagnant economy with GDP relatively flat to down slightly but continued strong employment growth. Who knows what the next couple of quarters will bring but I expect more of the same depending if inflation levels off. Most recessions are characterized by mass layoffs, which we haven’t yet seen.

ANYONE want to bet which way gas prices go right after the mid terms?
This clown still thinks the President controls world oil prices at the flip of a switch. I’ve tried to teach him but I can’t fix stupid.

They may go up and they may go down, but either way it won’t be because of the US elections.

Don’t you have an FBI office to storm as your patriotic duty?

I'm friends with MANY FBI, DTF and ATF agents. We help one another regularly. So yea...why would I want to do that?

How many friends do you have that work for the alphabet police?

You’re one step from being Insta.

You were saying something about lame insults and feelings???

I'm friends with MANY FBI, DTF and ATF agents. We help one another regularly. So yea...why would I want to do that?

How many friends do you have that work for the alphabet police?

You were saying something about lame insults and feelings???
Why? Because you think they have been weaponized and pursue criminals strictly for political purposes.

Or are you backing off that statement? For some reason you don’t understand how such talk discredits the institution and leads some to take up arms against them.

As far as friends, just a lot of cops. I see the same thing happen when the Left claims cops target certain people, and therefore not to be trusted. And some even target them for violence. People are talking about taking up arms as a result of this search warrant.

I can’t believe you can’t see that.

PS. I do know someone pretty high up with the ATF. The sovereign citizens don’t like them either.

Why? Because you think they have been weaponized and pursue criminals strictly for political purposes.

Or are you backing off that statement? For some reason you don’t understand how such talk discredits the institution and leads some to take up arms against them.

As far as friends, just a lot of cops. I see the same thing happen when the Left claims cops target certain people, and therefore not to be trusted. And some even target them for violence. People are talking about taking up arms as a result of this search warrant.

I can’t believe you can’t see that.

PS. I do know someone pretty high up with the ATF. The sovereign citizens don’t like them either.

I've clarified that I was referring to their leadership...the top 1% of 1%. And now I've done it again.

I've also repeatedly said that the VAST majority of the agents are fine people. Fine people is probably understated.

I don't believe anyone will take up arms against the FBI based on anything that I've said. If you were being honest, you'd agree as well. I haven't used the type of vitriol that you are implying.

But just to be safe, anyone who takes up arms against the FBI because of this raid is an absolute moron.

Better?

I've clarified that I was referring to their leadership...the top 1% of 1%. And now I've done it again.

I've also repeatedly said that the VAST majority of the agents are fine people. Fine people is probably understated.

I don't believe anyone will take up arms against the FBI based on anything that I've said. If you were being honest, you'd agree as well. I haven't used the type of vitriol that you are implying.

But just to be safe, anyone who takes up arms against the FBI because of this raid is an absolute moron.

Better?
So your proposition is that Christopher Wray, appointed by President Trump, is weaponizing the FBI against former President Trump. And that there is no basis to the probable cause that laws may be violated which was the basis for the search warrant Other than political.

That’s what you’re going with? Yep, makes a lot of sense.

And yes, I believe the language you used does a disservice to everyone at the FBI as well as our judicial system.

So your proposition is that Christopher Wray, appointed by President Trump, is weaponizing the FBI against former President Trump. And that there is no basis to the probable cause that laws may be violated which was the basis for the search warrant Other than political.

And yes, I believe the language you used does a disservice to everyone at the FBI as well as our judicial system.
Check this out for reference:

At least three or four of the items on this debunked hoax list were brought to us by the FBI / DOJ. As a supposed moderate, which of these hoaxes do you still believe?

Personally I believe the FBI has lost most if not all of its credibility regarding it’s supposed impartiality and commitment to equal Justice under the law. I believe the distrust in the FBI in this matter is well placed and well earned.

Probably the top 3-4 layers of FBI management at a minimum need to be fired en masse to make way for a major organizational / cultural overhaul.

At least three or four of the items on this debunked hoax list were brought to us by the FBI / DOJ. As a supposed moderate, which of these hoaxes do you still believe?

Personally I believe the FBI has lost most if not all of its credibility regarding it’s supposed impartiality and commitment to equal Justice under the law. I believe the distrust in the FBI in this matter is well placed and well earned.

Probably the top 3-4 layers of FBI management at a minimum need to be fired en masse to make way for a major organizational / cultural overhaul.
i think this was a joint effort between MSNBC, CNN and VOX, no chance any one outlet could put this much stool in one tweet.

Stock market up for the 4th consecutive week. The Biden Boom is back on track. Hop on while there is still time

"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Not sure what you are asking for, since none of these have anything to do with illegally taking state documents, but just for fun.

1. Trumps people met with the Russians over 100 times. Maybe he was involved, maybe he wasn’t. Nothing was either proven or disproven, since many did not cooperate with the investigation. I’ll bet Trump would have taken the 5th.
2. Dead hookers tell no tales. Speaking of hookers, that Stormey one proved to be true.
3. News to me. Not sure what that has to do with Trump
4. Well, they were on the one of the sides that he called that
5. He sure did. Heard it with my own ears. What an idiot.
6. Never heard that one. Who cares either way
7. Trump didn’t but his people sure did. And the bible was upset down. I’m sure he’s never read it.
8. I never bought that story. He guy is scum.
9. That’s pretty well accepted except by people in the cult. Same with every election
10. For some it sure was, especially if they had reached Pence. How else were they going to “stop the steal.” Trump would have been thrilled, since he’s such a sore loser.

Shitty list if you think that exonerates Trump. The man thinks he can get away with anything as long as his followers don’t care about the constitution.

Last edited:
"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Thanks for playing. You made the 100 page club.

Congrats.

😎

You hear none of the words that you read. So what's the point with you?

Maybe after you are less emotional and you've calmed down we can have rational discussions. If not, that'll work too.

Reactions: nail1988
You don't accept all sources as legitimate but when someone questions your source, they're just being lazy?

Haha, ok...that's as reasonable as anything else you say on this board.

The New Yorker is absolutely famous for using enough truth in an article to get by, to avoid lawsuits. Sometimes they skirt too close to the sun and get smacked for it but it's an art form that they have mastered. Vanity Fair is the same...though not a serious purveyor of news by any estimation.

But you call that journalism and their info is good enough for you? Fine. But the next time you mock a right-wing rag for mirroring what the New Yorker does, a part of your soul will die in a vat of hypocrisy.
It’s called he lives in his own echo chamber 😂😂😂

Have you seen the fish I caught?

giphy.gif

Remember when Sunburnt said Biden would shut down drilling?

Analysts say oil and gas drilling permits in the Permian hit three year high​

The number of drilling permits approved in the Permian Basin, the nation’s most productive oil field, continues to rebound from the pandemic downturn, analysts say, hitting a three-year high in July.

The number rose in July by 273 permits to 1,526, almost 22 percent, according to investment banking advisory firm Evercore and data firm Enverus. The figure represents permits across the Permian in Texas and New Mexico.

In Texas oil fields alone, there were 901 approved drilling permits in July, a 16 percent increase from the 779 issued during the same month last year. State regulators approved 1,146 permits in June, and 963 in May.

Let’s hope for another good day in the market. Gas prices down. Inflation moderating.

Biden’s policies seem to be working.

He can only do so much.

I guess you were happier when all of the oil companies were going bust.

Figures.
My company is doing rather well. No complaints there. Assuming I don’t screw up performance wise I should be on track for a nice bonus next March when bonuses and annual merit raises are given out.

OTOH, my 401k and IRA aren’t doing so well. Looks like they reached bottom and are slowly inching their way back.

Reactions: BSC911
My company is doing rather well. No complaints there. Assuming I don’t screw up performance wise I should be on track for a nice bonus next March when bonuses and annual merit raises are given out.

OTOH, my 401k and IRA aren’t doing so well. Looks like they reached bottom and are slowly inching their way back.
Enjoy it while it lasts. I doubt we'll see better times.

Your 401k should be up since Biden taking office after a great 2021. It's up about 10% from the bottom last month.

Stock market up a WHOPPING 6% in almost 2 years! LOLOL And it WILL tank again...right after the mid terms.

You also don't realize 2 years isnt "almost" since its still 5 months away. Get a calendar dude.
No offense but an unhinged car Salesman is the last person I would go to for investment advice.

Biden getting more legislation passed.

Im sure the Deniers will hate it but the next generation will look upon his presidency as a landmark.

You also don't realize 2 years isnt "almost" since its still 5 months away. Get a calendar dude.
No offense but an unhinged car Salesman is the last person I would go to for investment advice.

😂

From the bottom of 1932 until early 1937, stocks went up 415% in less than 5 years for an average of 40% per year.

This was during The Great Depression.

😂🤣😂

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
😂

From the bottom of 1932 until early 1937, stocks went up 415% in less than 5 years for an average of 40% per year.

This was during The Great Depression.

😂🤣😂
And your point is?

What was the total market value of the Dow in 1932?

^^^ Modern day American liberal
Since when do conservatives care about poor people? They are the “tighten your bootstraps” crowd.

I guess you were happier when there were 22 million unemployed but inflation was low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT