ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, they only care when the Dems print money. I’ve never seen them criticize Trumps bailouts and handouts.

It’s odd that…..
by far, without a second place, the most fiscally and monetarily irresponsible administration in USA history.

Not that every normal person not blinded by their Trump love didn’t already know this, but even Fox finally admits the truth.

Do you believe that Hillary was treated just like everyone else would have been after she smashed phones and bleach-bitted computers? Is she the only politician who received special treatment as compared to how an average citizen would have been treated?

Don't blow past this and scream whataboutism...give it thoughtful consideration. Just for a moment, be a normal human...not a Trump hater or lover.

The issue I've had all along, long before this latest escapade of secret documents, is the double standard. Not just the one between political elite and us mere mortals...but rather the one between our left and our right.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Do you believe that Hillary was treated just like everyone else would have been after she smashed phones and bleach-bitted computers? Is she the only politician who received special treatment as compared to how an average citizen would have been treated?

Don't blow past this and scream whataboutism...give it thoughtful consideration. Just for a moment, be a normal human...not a Trump hater or lover.

The issue I've had all along, long before this latest escapade of secret documents, is the double standard. Not just the one between political elite and us mere mortals...but rather the one between our left and our right.
Well, it IS a classic case of whataboutism..

Ive condemned Hillary’s actions many times OTB. Her email scandal is just one of the reasons i didn’t vote for her as much as I can’t stand Trump. But there are many key differences.

1. She was investigated. So that’s one lie you’ve told. In fact, the announcement of the investigation may have led to her loss
2. She didn’t wipe the computers. She doesn’t know how. It was some IT geek. Was it based on her instructions? Who knows. Thats why they couldn’t determine “intent.”
3. The amount of classified material is nowhere comparable.
4. We KNOW Trump has intentionally withheld the documents and refused to return them after being asked many times.

Your claim about a double standard is just BS. It just so happens that Trump ignores the law more so than any other president, including Nixon. He thinks he is above the law. Your claim is no different than the thug that gets arrested for the tenth time and claims he is being discriminated against because of his race. No, it’s because you keep breaking the law, stupid. Same with Trump.

You are just too big a partisan to see it.

Last edited:

the woman had half the country up her ass as did her husband. i think she is awful, and thank god she is for you guys or trump would not have stood a chance. you people need to stop thinking your shit doesnt stink, its wretched.

Reactions: BSC911
LIAR. Rebounding because of the mid terms. Gas WILL go RIGHT BACK up after the mid terms...and things are going to CHIT as we speak economically. WATCH AND SEE.
You calling the Industry Analyst a liar?

So some used car salesman in the Redneck Riviera knows more that people in the business?

Sure thing, buddy. Stick to selling undercoating and extended warranties.

• Haha
Ive condemned Hillary’s actions many times OTB.

I didn't ask you to condemn anything. I asked you if you could see, and admit, that there isn't just a double standard between the elite and normal citizens...but also between the left and the right.

x100 lately if the person on the right can be portrayed as a Trump supporter.

I realize that I asked you to be honest. I understand the position that puts you in. I'm asking anyway. 😂

• Haha
1. She was investigated. So that’s one lie you’ve told.

I lied and said she wasn't investigated? Can you link that for me? Nope, you can't. So I guess you just lied???

Of course it didn't matter if she was investigated or not. Clearly. Because even you agree that she was guilty AF.

• Haha
Your claim is no different than the thug that gets arrested for the tenth time and claims he is being discriminated against because of his race. No, it’s because you keep breaking the law, stupid. Same with Trump.

You'll notice that I never typed Trump in my response other than to ask you not to respond as a Trump hater or lover.

My grievance has very little to do with Trump. This has been true since before Trump threw his hat in the ring.

you people need to stop thinking your shit doesnt stink, its wretched.

And what makes you think that I think that our sh1t doesn't stink?

I think it all stinks. I also believe that we have a serious issue with double standards. Even many on the left are beginning to see it and they're calling foul.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I didn't ask you to condemn anything. I asked you if you could see, and admit, that there isn't just a double standard between the elite and normal citizens...but also between the left and the right.

x100 lately if the person on the right can be portrayed as a Trump supporter.

I realize that I asked you to be honest. I understand the position that puts you in. I'm asking anyway. 😂
No double standard. That’s just partisan BS.

And that’s the honest truth that you just can’t handle.

• Sad
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I lied and said she wasn't investigated? Can you link that for me? Nope, you can't. So I guess you just lied???

Of course it didn't matter if she was investigated or not. Clearly. Because even you agree that she was guilty AF.
100 pages!!!!!!! Congrats….

This is like Groundhog Day. I keep living it over and over.

the woman had half the country up her ass as did her husband. i think she is awful, and thank god she is for you guys or trump would not have stood a chance.

I didn't want Trump to be the nominee in 2016. I did in 2020.

If it were all up to me, he wouldn't be the nominee in 2024. I guess I'll just keep repeating that until folks like you finally get it through your skulls.

Reactions: instaGATOR

you need to trust law enforcement more, she was investigated bigly nothing was found. problem is you guys live in a bubble.

If it were all up to me, he wouldn't be the nominee in 2024. I guess I'll just keep repeating that until folks like you finally get it through your skulls.
baffling, i though trump was the better candidate in 2016, in 2020 there was zero chance he deserved another shot. if i could go negative i would. BRUTAL

And what makes you think that I think that our sh1t doesn't stink?

I think it all stinks. I also believe that we have a serious issue with double standards. Even many on the left are beginning to see it and they're calling foul.
i have not seen you criticize anything of substane. you are very easy to place....

you want another pub i get it, but you will go with trump regardless of the destruction it causes....

i have not seen you criticize anything of substane. you are very easy to place....

I have regularly stated that Trump spends political capital unwisely. More than anything else, that bothers me.

I would also like for him, or whoever our next president will be, to spend more energy to unite Americans. I saw very little of that from Trump. Neither party is doing that right now. We haven't had a president do that since W and that was back in 2002-03.

Before we give W too much credit, al-Quada gave him a HUGE assist in getting that done. It didn't last long, of course.

To Trump's credit, he was right in his tendency towards isolationism...whereas I was wrong. I thought he was making a mistake.

I have regularly stated that Trump spends political capital unwisely. More than anything else, that bothers me.

I would also like for him, or whoever our next president will be, to spend more energy to unite Americans. I saw very little of that from Trump. Neither party is doing that right now. We haven't had a president do that since W and that was back in 2002-03.

Before we give W too much credit, al-Quada gave him a HUGE assist in getting that done. It didn't last long, of course.

To Trump's credit, he was right in his tendency towards isolationism...whereas I was wrong. I thought he was making a mistake.
so obama and trump are the two most divisive presidents in us history, trump wins the battle easily. cannot vote for him if uniting is a top issue for you(it is for me) trump is also the most fiscally wreckless president in the history of the country, thats a total no go for any fiscal conservative. not saying youre one, youre not...the partisanship needs to be toned down bigly in the country, we can all assit in that effort by voting their guy or girl out. send a message this shit wont be tolerated.

well..... it is what it is....trumps been investigated a lot too, he isnt in jail yet, and you know where i stand on that..

If we actually put a former POTUS in jail, there's a very real chance that this thing will completely unravel.

The truth is that I felt like putting Hillary in jail, even though her actions called for it, was dangerous AF as well. It's banana republic BS.

I may not LOVE the idea of our two-tiered justice system...but it's something that I can live with provided that it's not also partisan.

If we actually put a former POTUS in jail, there's a very real chance that this thing will completely unravel.

The truth is that I felt like putting Hillary in jail, even though her actions called for it, was dangerous AF as well. It's banana republic BS.

I may not LOVE the idea of our two-tiered justice system...but it's something that I can live with provided that it's not also partisan.
we should put criminals in jail, it is what it is, i dont care if they are janitors or presidents.

you have to admit it is legendary....

No, I really don't. Until he typed "100 pages" I literally had no idea what thread we were posting in.

I don't pay attention to what thread we're talking in. The subject changes about once per page so who cares?

He pimps the thread and people respond to obvious BS. Hence a bunch of posts. Congrats I guess???

• Haha
so obama and trump are the two most divisive presidents in us history

Agree.

trump wins the battle easily

Absolutely disagree. I can't believe that anyone believes that. Obama and Holder were the most divisive duo in the history of this country.

That doesn't mean that I don't believe that Trump isn't also divisive.

trump is also the most fiscally wreckless president in the history of the country,

That's garbage. It's something you state unequivocally but we both know you're ignoring the pandemic because it's politically expedient.

thats a total no go for any fiscal conservative. not saying youre one, youre not

I'm not fiscally conservative? 😂

Ok.

• Haha
we should put criminals in jail, it is what it is, i dont care if they are janitors or presidents.

Wide-eyed and ingenuous.

It's a slippery slope, putting your political opponents in the klink. That's why many libs balked at the MAL raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT