ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interesting that you don't see people like you as part of the problem.

It's just people like me, eh?
stupid-ignorant.gif

All indexes up pre opening. Look for another strong day.

My energy stocks have been especially strong, with LNG up $30 since I recommended it a month ago.

All indexes up pre opening. Look for another strong day.

My energy stocks have been especially strong, with LNG up $30 since I recommended it a month ago.

Amazing thread. You must gaze upon it with the pride only a parent could understand. 😂

Amazing thread. You must gaze upon it with the pride only a parent could understand. 😂
Just consider it a public service to brighten everyone's day since all you guys do is bitch and moan about how bad everything is. I know that pisses you off.

A bunch of Negative Nancy's.

Last edited:
Just consider it a public service to brighten everyone's day since all you guys do is bitch and moan about how bad everything is. I know that pisses you off.

A bunch of Negative Nancy's.

Yes, you were just a breath of fresh air during the last administration. Haha.

Rough day in the market yesterday.

Mr. Powell’s comments at the Fed’s summit in Jackson Hole, Wyo., highlighted how the central bank is preparing to shift from a phase of rapid and large rate increases to potentially one in which it focuses on reaching an interest-rate level that slows hiring, spending and growth, then holds at that level for some time.

“The biggest surprise here is that investors were bracing for Fed Chair Powell to talk tough on inflation, yet are reacting negatively after he did exactly that,” said Michael Arone, chief investment strategist at State Street Global Advisors. “It appears investors were naively hoping for a Powell-pivot, but instead he doubled down on the Fed’s inflation-fighting credibility.”

——-
I know everyone is looking for my advice on what to do.

Stay patient. The Fed is just trying to slow down this robust economy, but doesn’t want to spin in into a recession. The market is still up 11% from its June lows. Once the Fed signals it will stop tightening, the market will boom. You don’t want to be on the sidelines when that happens.

Oh, and continue to buy LNG.

100 pages!!!!!!! Congrats….

This is like Groundhog Day. I keep living it over and over.
"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

you need to trust law enforcement more, she was investigated bigly nothing was found. problem is you guys live in a bubble.
Can you explain her threat for us?

"If they try to take me down, I'll take half of DC with me." (the Rat half)

I’ll bet some of the posters OTB fall under this category.

Thumbs Down: Police in Montgomery County may have made some progress on the sex crimes front with the arrest of an unusual suspect: Luke Bowen, the political director of Texas Right to Life. According to charges brought by the county district attorney, Bowen arranged to meet with a minor over the internet, not knowing he’d actually been communicating with law enforcement. He was arrested on the scene in a sting operation. Since 2017, Bowen played a leading role in bringing about Texas’ ban on abortions

——-
I know everyone is looking for my advice on what to do.

Stay patient. The Fed is just trying to slow down this robust economy, but doesn’t want to spin in into a recession. The market is still up 11% from its June lows. Once the Fed signals it will stop tightening, the market will boom. You don’t want to be on the sidelines when that happens.

Oh, and continue to buy LNG.
[/QUOTE]
LNG is a solid investment play except for the political risk. If Biden were to institute a ban on LNG exports to keep domestic natural gas prices down, LNG stocks will crater. OTOH, banning exports will hurt our European and Asian allies pretty badly thanks to the boycott / embargo of Russian gas.

Biden’s handlers will have tough choices to make, since natural gas storage rates are behind the 5-year average and winter will be here before we know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
I’ll bet some of the posters OTB fall under this category.

Thumbs Down: Police in Montgomery County may have made some progress on the sex crimes front with the arrest of an unusual suspect: Luke Bowen, the political director of Texas Right to Life. According to charges brought by the county district attorney, Bowen arranged to meet with a minor over the internet, not knowing he’d actually been communicating with law enforcement. He was arrested on the scene in a sting operation. Since 2017, Bowen played a leading role in bringing about Texas’ ban on abortions
These sting operations catch men from all walks of life. There was a couple I met many years ago as a friend of a friend arrangement. The guy seemed really straight-laced, very professional, etc; but then months later got busted in one of these stings. A mid-level manager in the UK Athletics Department got caught in another I remember. The firefighters and garbage workers who also get caught don’t make the headlines.

Not defending this guy at all; it’s a really bad look for the local pro-life movement but mostly it’s an issue that his family’s going to have to deal with.

100 pages!!!!!!! Congrats….

This is like Groundhog Day. I keep living it over and over.
"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Fortunately your classifications of people's political ideology are worth about as much as the rest of your opinions.

But thanks for your input regardless.

Good luck with the trolling and all the socks today!
Hey, you are the one who wanted to know what moderates think about issues. Then when I proposed several issues, you bailed and called them all far left. Basically saying anyone who accepts the election results or that vaccines aren’t killing millions are far left.

That just lets me know what you are.

Your actions say otherwise.

And now you have a decision to make...do you let it go the next time he posts it to "prove" to me that you're unbothered by his posts or do you let him have it to "prove" to me that you're unbothered by my accusation. 😂

LOL, I win either way.
Which actions are those? Let’s see, I responded to one post by Sunburnt, while you’ve responded to DOZENS of mine. Seems like you are the one upset. I ignore most of the FakeMensas posts, while you respond to almost every one of mine.

Remember how upset you were when I called him Fauxronomo? Seems like you need to look in the mirror dude. You just don’t like it when I make a fool out of him.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Which actions are those? Let’s see, I responded to one post by Sunburnt, while you’ve responded to DOZENS of mine. Seems like you are the one upset. I ignore most of the FakeMensas posts, while you respond to almost every one of mine.

Remember how upset you were when I called him Fauxronomo? Seems like you need to look in the mirror dude. You just don’t like it when I make a fool out of him.

You're exhaustingly stupid so...whatever you say champ.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
You're like a birthing-person scorned. 😂

All jokes aside, you should try to be less emotional.
You’re projecting again, Deputy.

You so want me to be upset, when it’s you that seems to be for some reason. Why does me mocking Sunburnt upset you so? Are you related to that fraud?

Sorry, but I’ll continue mocking him when he says stupid stuff like $1.75 is a metric number, or pretending to be Mensa. You’ll just have to deal with it.

You’re projecting again, Deputy.

You so want me to be upset, when it’s you that seems to be for some reason. Why does me mocking Sunburnt upset you so? Are you related to that fraud?

Sorry, but I’ll continue mocking him when he says stupid stuff like $1.75 is a metric number, or pretending to be Mensa. You’ll just have to deal with it.
From the American Society of Professional Estimators:
Soft vs Hard Metric Conversions

Although the United States has yet to embrace the metric system; as estimators, we may be required to convert units for a specific project. There are two methods for converting: soft conversions and hard conversions. These two methods sound counter intuitive to someone unfamiliar to the industry.

Soft Conversions

Soft conversions from imperial to metric represent an exact conversion where the material dimension has not changed. For instance, 6 inches would have a soft conversion of 152.4 millimeters. Occasionally, the soft conversion will be rounded, so that 12 inches has a soft conversion of 305 millimeters.

Hard Conversions

Hard conversions from imperial to metric are used in the building industry to make the metric units more rational. For instance, 6 inches would have a hard conversion of 150 millimeters. In this case, the actual dimension of the material changes so that building materials can easily conform to metric.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
From the American Society of Professional Estimators:
Soft vs Hard Metric Conversions

Although the United States has yet to embrace the metric system; as estimators, we may be required to convert units for a specific project. There are two methods for converting: soft conversions and hard conversions. These two methods sound counter intuitive to someone unfamiliar to the industry.

Soft Conversions

Soft conversions from imperial to metric represent an exact conversion where the material dimension has not changed. For instance, 6 inches would have a soft conversion of 152.4 millimeters. Occasionally, the soft conversion will be rounded, so that 12 inches has a soft conversion of 305 millimeters.

Hard Conversions

Hard conversions from imperial to metric are used in the building industry to make the metric units more rational. For instance, 6 inches would have a hard conversion of 150 millimeters. In this case, the actual dimension of the material changes so that building materials can easily conform to metric.
Exactly. It has to do with the conversion from imperial units to Metric Units Of measurements.

The numbers themselves aren’t metric, especially considering they were expressed in dollars. Therefore, as usual, the OP thought He could try to impress the Trumpers OTB, without realizing he wasn’t using the correct usage.

Thank you for confirming. $1.75/gallon isnt a metric unit of measurement, hard, soft or otherwise,(sorry Sunburnt/BamaFan))

😎

Last edited:
Remember when people like Ghost called it a cold.

Breaking News: Life expectancy in the U.S. fell precipitously in 2020 and 2021, the sharpest two-year decline in nearly 100 years, largely because of Covid.

I’m just wondering if things are OK at home. You seem especially on edge these days.

Imagine what a horrible human being it would make you if things were bad and you were using that as a flame. My goodness, I feel horrible for you.

Things have never been better actually. I've been promoted, my wife has a new job offer on the table, doubt she'll take it, but it's nice to be sought-after, right? My oldest daughter just started her Freshman year at Vanderbilt, my son is getting college credit in high school and my youngest just started her Freshman year in high school.

Thanks for your (super genuine) concern.

Remember when people like Ghost called it a cold.

Breaking News: Life expectancy in the U.S. fell precipitously in 2020 and 2021, the sharpest two-year decline in nearly 100 years, largely because of Covid.

You don't see it, do you?

You don't see it, do you?
Oh, I see it. I see it very clearly.

For some reason, you get really upset when I call out other posters, then feel you have to white knight for them. It’s really odd.

Last edited:
Imagine what a horrible human being it would make you if things were bad and you were using that as a flame. My goodness, I feel horrible for you.

Things have never been better actually. I've been promoted, my wife has a new job offer on the table, doubt she'll take it, but it's nice to be sought-after, right? My oldest daughter just started her Freshman year at Vanderbilt, my son is getting college credit in high school and my youngest just started her Freshman year in high school.

Thanks for your (super genuine) concern.
TMI, but glad things are going well. But there does seem to be something going on with you. It’s just internet smack talk, dude, no reason to take this so seriously.

Edit. I think I’ve got it. You are still upset I called out your shameful words about federal LEOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT