ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you’re not a Trumper. LOL. I think it’s time you looked yourself in the mirror.

No one GAS what you think. If given a choice between Trump and DeSantis, I will pretend to be a liberal and I'll vote for DeSantis twice.

Well, as Nail previously indicated, it’s a peacock bass. A friend went fishing down in Brazil and sent me the picture. Beautiful fish.
You know, telling whoppers, or fish stories, is tradition. I don't know what everyone is so annoyed about.

BONG told me that this board had become a "Humorless cesspool of vitriol" but man I had to see it to believe it.

Reactions: BSC911
It was big too. Everything about bsc is awesome. If you don't believe me, just ask him. 😂

But later on he will tell you that he never claimed he actually caught that awesome fish himself. 😂
Well, I already said that wasn’t me in the picture. In fact, if I post a picture of someone you can be assured it’s not me Too many creepy people OTB.(see above) I just happen to like pictures of great fish my friends have caught.

And while I have caught a great number of fish, I’m not an awesome fisherman. I did enjoy taking others out on my awesome boat (which I sold), but I was just as happy piloting as fishing.

Any other questions about my personal life you care to know?

You know, telling whoppers, or fish stories, is tradition. I don't know what everyone is so annoyed about.

BONG told me that this board had become a "Humorless cesspool of vitriol" but man I had to see it to believe it.
Very true. BONG and I used to have very spirited debates but it was all in good fun. Every since the Bama/OK crew came over, it’s now just about childish flaming.

They are easy to trigger (all I had to do was post a picture of a fish) but I usually just ignore them. I’ll never figure out why it bothers them so much.

Here's another one from just last week. Not me.

Let the flaming begin.

Go.

Last edited:
You don't accept all sources as legitimate but when someone questions your source, they're just being lazy?

Haha, ok...that's as reasonable as anything else you say on this board.

The New Yorker is absolutely famous for using enough truth in an article to get by, to avoid lawsuits. Sometimes they skirt too close to the sun and get smacked for it but it's an art form that they have mastered. Vanity Fair is the same...though not a serious purveyor of news by any estimation.

But you call that journalism and their info is good enough for you? Fine. But the next time you mock a right-wing rag for mirroring what the New Yorker does, a part of your soul will die in a vat of hypocrisy.
While it’s true that not all sources are created equal (see InfoWars), when there is a direct quote attributed to someone I usually accept it as fact. No matter which side it comes from, since libel laws are pretty strict. I do evaluate the intention of the the quote and whether it is opinion or fact.

So ignore the article if you wish, but what you are actually doing is calling Kelly a liar. Or just being willfully ignorant. Or both. You do have a tendency to ignore things that make you uncomfortable. I guess that’s human nature.

Very true. BONG and I used to have very spirited debates but it was all in good fun. Every since the Bama/OK crew came over, it’s now just about childish flaming.

They are easy to trigger (all I had to do was post a picture of a fish) but I usually just ignore them. I’ll never figure out why it bothers them so much.
What happened to "all in good fun? "

Everyone's hella pissed off all the time.

Well, I already said that wasn’t me in the picture. In fact, if I post a picture of someone you can be assured it’s not me Too many creepy people OTB.(see above) I just happen to like pictures of great fish my friends have caught.

And while I have caught a great number of fish, I’m not an awesome fisherman. I did enjoy taking others out on my awesome boat (which I sold), but I was just as happy piloting as fishing.

Any other questions about my personal life you care to know?

I honestly didn't care to know any of that...so no I guess???

I honestly didn't care to know any of that...so no I guess???
Well, then people should quit asking me about my boat, my fish, my cars, my houses, etc. one weirdo even admitted to fondling himself looking at what he thought was a picture of me.

😎

Last edited:
I’m shocked, shocked I tell you. He knows he can lie all he wants to the American Public and some rubes will believe every word, but lying in front of a judge gets you in big trouble. He’s stupid, but he’s no dummy.

The New York Times
BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump declined to answer the New York attorney general’s questions, invoking his Fifth Amendment rights, he said in a statement.

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 10:30 AM ET
The former president invoked his right against self-incrimination during a deposition that the New York attorney general’s office had hoped would be a turning point in a civil investigation into his business practices

@BSC911 is in a tough spot. Since he slipped up and replied to himself as @theswamp15, he can no longer risk interacting with his sock accounts. So he has to avoid the threads they are in, but still find a way to get people to talk to him here.

We all really should stop replying to his threads. That would force him to start engaging with his sock accounts again, and eventually he would get banned.

Or we could let him continue with these desperate attempts at drawing attention to himself, and laugh at him over it. That works too.
LOL. Ghost is still upset about me having the GOAT so he once again calls for people to not post ITT. That’s after he instructed his crew to delete their posts. It’s quite sad really.

Well the GOAT is closing in on 100 pages, or 200 pages if you count the deleted posts. All I have to do is post another fish picture and the minnows will come a running.

87,000 views. I know you all are reading. That’s all I want.

That’s it. I’m off the Biden train.

average of $4 a gallon, retreating to the lowest level since March amid a global decline in oil prices.

Thursday, August 11, 2022 3:27 AM ET
The national average cost of a gallon of regular gasoline now stands at $3.99, according to AAA. That’s higher than it was a year ago but still well below a peak of nearly $5.02 in mid-June.
Energy costs feed into broad measures of inflation, so the drop is also good news for policymakers who have struggled to contain the price increases and for President Biden, who has pledged to lower gas costs.

average of $4 a gallon, retreating to the lowest level since March amid a global decline in oil prices.

The national average cost of a gallon of regular gasoline now stands at $3.99, according to AAA. That’s higher than it was a year ago but still well below a peak of nearly $5.02 in mid-June.
Energy costs feed into broad measures of inflation, so the drop is also good news for policymakers who have struggled to contain the price increases and for President Biden, who has pledged to lower gas costs.

Again, they're practically giving it away now. The Biden Administration is killing it.

It's still two dollars more than when he took office.

I thought the President didn't have any control over gas prices???

and our side is saying price is down because demand is down as some can't afford gas, vacation plans changed/ cancelled, no more Sunday drives for the old folks, etc. Rinse and repeat.

I also assumed that production was also up moderately but TBH I don't know if that is true. I just assumed.

and our side is saying price is down because demand is down as some can't afford gas, vacation plans changed/ cancelled, no more Sunday drives for the old folks, etc. Rinse and repeat.
That's partially a factor. But demand isn't really down in the US. Supply has been gradually rising.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
It's still two dollars more than when he took office.

I thought the President didn't have any control over gas prices???

He doesn’t if you listen to Bcuck or Kal. DAs are celebrating gas “dropping” to $4 a gallon but too stupid to recognize that’s still $2.20 higher then when Joey came into office and made changes.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
He doesn’t if you listen to Bcuck or Kal. DAs are celebrating gas “dropping” to $4 a gallon but too stupid to recognize that’s still $2.20 higher then when Joey came into office and made changes.
What changes did he make? This ought to be good.

Unless you mean he got the economy rolling again.

Can we just take a minute to once again thank God for President Biden

I mean, sure, some of you may disagree with his policies and the fact that he’s getting meaningful legislation passed that will benefit our country for years to come, but I’m talking about the lack of “look at me” that we were subjected to under Trump and are still facing. I was hoping the Trump daily drama would finally end when he was booted from office, but alas, he refuses to sail into the sunset like past presidents.

Well I suppose it fits the definition of a recession (before the White House changed it) as multiple drops in GDP over successive quarters.

But I submit that when the entire country is shut down, production is going to take a hit.
Of course. I’m not even blaming Trump for that. It was a unique time in our history. But then you can’t give Trump CREDIT for the low gas prices either. It’s eith both or neither.

BTW, the WH doesn’t get to define what is a recession. Some economic forum does. I realize that SOME define it as two consecutive quarters of GDP decline, but which economy below is in a recession.(example purposes only).

GDP

Example #1

Q1: 10,000,000,000
Q2: 7,000,000,000
Q3: 7,000,000,001
Q4: 7,000,000,002

Example #2

Q1 10,000,000,000
Q2 9,999,999,999
Q3 9,999,999,998
Q4 10,000,000,000

Obviously #1. This is why most economists don’t like the 2 consecutive quarter definition. It’s too simplistic and doesn’t account for intensity.

BTW, the WH doesn’t get to define what is a recession.

No but they can certainly attempt to frame the debate. And that is exactly what they have been doing...for obvious reasons.

I realize that SOME define it as two consecutive quarters of GDP decline, but which economy below is in a recession.(example purposes only).

GDP

Example #1

Q1: 10,000,000,000
Q2: 7,000,000,000
Q3: 7,000,000,001
Q4: 7,000,000,002

Example #2

Q1 10,000,000,000
Q2 9,999,999,999
Q3 9,999,999,998
Q4 10,000,000,000

Obviously #1. This is why most economists don’t like the 2 consecutive quarter definition. It’s too simplistic and doesn’t account for intensity.

Actually agree 100% with this.

Does our current economy more resemble Example #1 or #2?

Of course. I’m not even blaming Trump for that. It was a unique time in our history. But then you can’t give Trump CREDIT for the low gas prices either. It’s eith both or neither.
I believe that the President was whining that it wasn't his fault when gas was 5-7 dollars but leaps at the chance to take credit for the recent fall.

As you said, it should be both, or neither.

The WSJ reporting that they have already found 11 sets of classified documents.

I guess that “weaponized FBI” was right after all. For shame @BamaFan1137

Uhm, I believe this was a reference for the reason Hillary Clinton wasn't prosecuted for her private server.
Which has nothing to do with Trumps crime, hence a deflection.

Like I’ve said many times, lock the bitch up. I couldn’t care less. But Trump will have a hard time pleading ignorance like Hillary did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT