ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Reactions: NavigatorII
INo one takes Insta seriously, thus not worthy of response.

But I do enjoy your hateful angry rants. They are entertaining.

Anyone that takes the BS-C911 💩Rat ass-hat seriously, please feel free to raise your hand in acknowledgement.... (nada)

--- And him claiming to know what everyone one else thinks about me, or thinks about any other subject, is even more ludicrous..... 😂

Because he fills the boards moronic punching bag slot, he believes that he is somehow important in the scheme of things here. How sad for him.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I’m assuming that it’s you in that pic 😂😂😂😂
This puts everything into focus during your time here.

Who cares about the fish, you look like a nerd 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oooh, you’re words are so hurtful. LOl. Post your picture and then we can judge you, desk jockey.

Last edited:
Anyone that takes the BS-C911 💩Rat ass-hat seriously, please feel free to raise your hand in acknowledgement.... (nada)

--- And him claiming to know what everyone one else thinks about me, or thinks about any other subject, is even more ludicrous..... 😂

Because he fills the boards moronic punching bag slot, he believes that he is somehow important in the scheme of things here. How sad for him.... 🙄
Well, I do have the GOAT.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Oooh, you’re words are so hurtful. LOl. Post your picture and then we can judge you, desk jockey.
You didn’t deny it so I now believe it’s you

I told you a long time ago that we aren’t created equal. You have your pocket protector and nerd look, I get to protect this country.

I love my job but due to holding a few security clearances, I cannot have social media.

Sorry bud, I know you were looking forward to pleasuring yourself to my pictures but that won’t be happening.

Congrats on the fish, I didn’t even know nerds knew what a fishing pole was.

Carry on

You didn’t deny it so I now believe it’s you

I told you a long time ago that we aren’t created equal. You have your pocket protector and nerd look, I get to protect this country.

I love my job but due to holding a few security clearances, I cannot have social media.

Sorry bud, I know you were looking forward to pleasuring yourself to my pictures but that won’t be happening.

Congrats on the fish, I didn’t even know nerds knew what a fishing pole was.

Carry on
Yeah, I don’t blame you for wimping out and hiding behind some fake security clearance. As a star in three sports and a college athlete, we used to pick on geeks like you. No wonder you won’t post your picture. Did you even play a sport?

Yeah, I don’t blame you for wimping out and hiding behind some fake security clearance. As a star in three sports and a college athlete, we used to pick on geeks like you. No wonder you won’t post your picture. Did you even play a sport?
Where I came from, just one hard 'I will end you' look into the cold serious eyes of an honest 'no-chit' man, and the punk-assed over-muscled athletes knew exactly who they didn't want to be phuckin' around with.... 🤓

That elementary playground bully crap doesn't count for chit when it comes to the basic hostile reality of those that aren't playing some dumb tough guy game in the parking lot....

You need to stick to being a keyboard tough guy, and leave reality to those that were better made for it...

Where I came from, just one hard 'I will end you' look into the cold serious eyes of an honest 'no-chit' man, and the punk-assed over-muscled athletes knew exactly who they didn't want to be phuckin' around with.... 🤓

That elementary playground bully crap doesn't count for chit when it comes to the basic hostile reality of those that aren't playing some dumb tough guy game in the parking lot....

You need to stick to being a keyboard tough guy, and leave reality to those that were better made for it...
Meh. Don’t start nothing, won’t get nothing.

I just thought it was funny some physics geek calling someone else a nerd. I guess you felt the need to stick up for him though. Good job.

Meh. Don’t start nothing, won’t get nothing.

I just thought it was funny some physics geek calling someone else a nerd. I guess you felt the need to stick up for him though. Good job.
"we used to pick on geeks like you."

"WE -- PIck On"

You've already given away exactly who and what you are with those simple words, so your sniveling and backpedaling now buys you nothing but further disdain from me....

"we used to pick on geeks like you."

"WE -- PIck On"

You've already given away exactly who and what you are with those simple words, so your sniveling and backpedaling now buys you nothing but further disdain from me....
“Used to.“ I’ve mellowed as I’ve aged.

But I’m sure you are a real bad ass in your rocking chair, old man.

I'm the kind that stepped in to stop anyone from being picked on by your type of bullying shithead.

And I've never had my butt kicked since I was 12 years old.
I'm not bad now and I never was, but those thinking that they were bad, knew who to leave alone, and still do....

• Love
LOL. All I have to do is post a fish picture and the peanut gallery goes wild.

It’s nice having so much power.

Anyone know what kind of fish that is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

LOL. All I have to do is post a fish picture and the peanut gallery goes wild.

It’s nice having so much power.

Anyone know what kind of fish that is?
All I had to do was tap my zipper, make fun of you a little bit and you came running

I love that at any time of the day, any day of the week, I can piss you off

Safe to say, I own you

giphy.gif

No you didn’t, stop playing girl, you’ve never been in any physical altercation. You know how I know? One glance at your picture tells me all I need to know.

giphy.gif

So one of Hiden's key 'accomplishments' is gas under $4? It was less than half that under Trump.

Is it possible that Twitter trolls are even slower than our trolls here?
You mean during the Trump recession? Yep, it’s amazing how cheap things get when the country is falling apart.

Trumpers (and Welchers I guess) are really bad at economics.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
As amazing as being able to 'add back' 500k jobs, after losing millions?

Here's the thing: If Hiden really was 'on fire' and doing what's best for America, every Trump supporter here would be supporting him. We put AMERICA first, not our politics.

I'd love to be able to support Hiden. But in order for that to happen, Hiden has to support America.

When I see he's doing that, I will happily support him. Country over party.
LOL. Sure you will, Trumper. Let me know when you condemn Trump for illegally trying to overturn an election. Or withholding aid to help his election chances. Or constantly lying to America.

Nope, you and your minions are too far gone to recognize reality. That’s very typical of someone who welchers on bets.

Getting bills passed. Strong job market. Feelsgoodman. How much does that bother you?

😎

No you didn’t, stop playing girl, you’ve never been in any physical altercation. You know how I know? One glance at your picture tells me all I need to know.
Once again, the simpleminded show the World how stupid they really are.

I never said that was me in the picture. You ASSumed it, so your insults are laughable. I don’t even know the guy in the picture.

You would think after falling for it once they would catch on, but noooooo……

Ill post another fish picture next month and the same idiots will fall for it again.

Count on it

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Once again, the simpleminded show the World how stupid they really are.

I never said that was me in the picture. You ASSumed it, so your insults are laughable. I don’t even know the guy in the picture.

You would think after falling for it once they would catch on, but noooooo……

Ill post another fish picture next month and the same idiots will fall for it again.

Count on it

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
You can’t back peddle now. You own that the picture is of you especially since you boasted about catching the fish.

It’s ok squirt, as I have said, we’re not all created equal

You can’t back peddle now. You own that the picture is of you especially since you boasted about catching the fish.

It’s ok squirt, as I have said, we’re not all created equal
LOL. Link the post where I said I caught that fish.

The only fish I caught were a couple of guppies, including you. You were made to look the fool that you are. And not for the first time.

😎😎😎😎😎

LOL. Link the post where I said I caught that fish.

The only fish I caught were a couple of guppies, including you. You were made to look the fool that you are. And not for the first time.

😎😎😎😎😎
How fast can you back peddle?

It’s ok tiger, you got caught once again and you’re back peddling faster than you’re prop on your inflatable raft you call a yacht.

Accept the loss and the embarrassment and move on.

Last edited:
LOL. Sure you will, Trumper. Let me know when you condemn Trump for illegally trying to overturn an election. Or withholding aid to help his election chances. Or constantly lying to America.

Nope, you and your minions are too far gone to recognize reality. That’s very typical of someone who welchers on bets.

Getting bills passed. Strong job market. Feelsgoodman. How much does that bother you?

😎
Once again, you call yourself out while trying to project upon others. The Looking Glass Complex would be the perfect title for your rather dismal life story. Idle mind is the devil's workshop.....or in your case, Mommy's Basement.

How fast can you back peddle?

It’s ok tiger, you got caught once again and you’re back peddling faster than your prop on you’re inflatable raft you call a yacht.

Accept the loss and the embarrassment and move on.
Hook, line and sinker.

You are dumber than the fish in the picture.

Once again, you call yourself out while trying to project upon others. The Looking Glass Complex would be the perfect title for your rather dismal life story. Idle mind is the devil's workshop.....or in your case, Mommy's Basement.
Nope, I don’t Welch on bets.

Only people of low moral character do so.

The FBI raided Mar a Lago. That’s hilarious.

I‘ll bet all the the Trumpers have their panties in a wad.

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!

It’s funny that the “conservatives” here won’t celebrate or give credit to our awesome President for killing that Muslim dude.

They must hate America.

sadgator loves America! Have a great day everybody!
Yes, I hate America, and veterans are rubbish.

Seriously bro, sometimes I wonder why I go to bat for you.

Keep swimming little fishy. Notice only you and the car salesmen fell for it this time.

I figured I may have gone to the well one too many times, but nope, there will always be someone dumb enough to fall for the same gag twice.

Now swim away so I can hook you again next month.

Hell, the guy in the picture is probably half my age.

Keep swimming little fishy. Notice only you and the car salesmen fell for it this time.

I figured I may have gone to the well one too many times, but nope, there will always be someone dumb enough to fall for the same gag twice.

Now swim away so I can hook you again next month.

Hell, the guy in the picture is probably half my age.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT