ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking multiple languages isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence. Most people in other countries do.
I'm certainly open to being convinced how smart he is. But that silly quiz isn't proof. After bragging for years, all he has to do is take a Mensa test and post the results.

I'll be waiting.

😎
Smart people see questions they can't answer as a challenge. The slow sees questions they can't answer as silly, stupid or trick.

My "silly quiz" had this question and directive which I answered correctly.

1. Does time slow for me when I travel AMTRAK at 100 km/h?
2. Name the formula that measures the speed of light from my flashlight bulb while I'm traveling AMTRAK at 100 km/h.

You and your pal would be lowest scoring members on any intelligence quotient testing. You just won't let us forget.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Smart people see questions they can't answer as a challenge. The slow sees questions they can't answer as silly, stupid or trick.

My "silly quiz" had this question and directive which I answered correctly.

1. Does time slow for me when I travel AMTRAK at 100 km/h?
2. Name the formula that measures the speed of light from my flashlight bulb while I'm traveling AMTRAK at 100 km/h.

You and your pal would be lowest scoring members on any intelligence quotient testing. You just won't let us forget.
We all know you can ask questions. Anyone can do that.

Prove it. Just take the Mensa test and post your results.

I'll be waiting.

😎

Pelosi sticking it to the Chinese. Something Trump couldn't do.

Reuters: Pelosi arrives in Taiwan, voicing U.S. 'solidarity' as China fumes.

The oil boom continues, after Trump decimated the industry. Fake Mensa claimed Biden would shut down drilling. It has more than doubled since he took over.

Oilfield Services: US drilling rig report
US active land rig count up 8 week-over-week to 750

I was just curious. And I assumed you weren't on the jury because, well...durp, but it sounded like you were following the case. I wasn't.
Convicted US Capitol rioter's son says he 'absolutely' agrees with father's sentence.

#Fakenews CNN politics 🤭😭

look at his pic and that’s all you need to know. Good grief.. He’s 100% soy boy product of leftist indoctrination.😡
Too predictable. Just a bunch of deflections. Biased jury, biased judge, biased media. You guys never take responsibility.

When your dad is a nutty right wing militia type, it can be pretty embarrassing.

Reactions: sadgator
Convicted US Capitol rioter's son says he 'absolutely' agrees with father's sentence.

Again, I was asking where the gun was when he entered the Capitol.

It's not a trick question. I'm wanting to know if he brought it into the Capitol.

So out of his stupor, Brandon thought this up and ordered it in advance.
Then he looked at the intel flow and helped plan it.
Then he flew the drone and punched the button to fire the misled.

So yeah, I've given him all of the credit he deserves, while totally forgetting the American dead and left behind in Afghanistan, along with the 80+ Billion in American weapons he just gave to the Terrorist Taliban.....
🤓

Last edited:
It’s funny that the “conservatives” here won’t celebrate or give credit to our awesome President for killing that Muslim dude.

They must hate America.

sadgator loves America! Have a great day everybody!

I'm glad he's dead. Credit to this admin for killing him.

However, going 1 for 50 probably means you're headed back to the farm league.

Because he did not kill him. Secondly..comparing the killing of Solemani to Zawahiri explains EVERYTHING. Brandon HAD NO CHOICE but to approve the raid. Could you imagine if it ;leaked out (like it did when Clinton chicken chitted killing OBL) that we had him..and let him go? Would not have mattered if we let Solemani go...many Presidents already neglected to kill him. Brandon did his VERY best to F this up...yet thankfully got VERY lucky. Libs are SUCH sissies...they have know clue how to win fights
Why are you so upset that Biden single handedly killed a major terrorist. Just sit back and enjoy.

Reactions: sadgator
Please explain single handedly, son. I am VERY happy this muslim terrorist POS is having his way with 72 virgin goats! I just get nauseated when a lib tries to ACT like they did something..when in fact, it took him months to act, and he could have lost him forever...like Clinton already did
He had to give the order. It wouldn’t have happened without his OK.

You see everything in terms of Pub vs Dem, don’t you? I actually feel sorry for people like you.

Do your Chevy customers know you hate half of them?

Why are you so upset that Biden single handedly killed a major terrorist. Just sit back and enjoy.
Figures you'd buy into the fake news BS. I call catch/release on this one.....you know, that old Obama policy that's conceptually still intact.

Let me educate you AGAIN, son

Definition of single-handed

(Entry 1 of 2)
1: managed or done by one person or with one on a side
2: working alone or unassisted by others

Please go correct your error, son
Biden finally/techincally gave the order, BUT it was only given because his handlers were hoping that it would distract us from: inflation, high gas and food prices, the war on parents, pushing CRT, pushing LGBTQ etc. etc. etc.

Biden finally/techincally gave the order, BUT it was only given because his handlers were hoping that it would distract us from: inflation, high gas and food prices, the war on parents, pushing CRT, pushing LGBTQ etc. etc. etc.
LOL. Link?

Let me educate you AGAIN, son

Definition of single-handed

(Entry 1 of 2)
1: managed or done by one person or with one on a side
2: working alone or unassisted by others

Please go correct your error, son
Wait, you mean Joe didn’t pull the trigger? My bad. Thanks for the clarification.

You get an A in Vocabulary for today.

But an F for your sarcasm meter.

For what it’s worth…sadgator’s pretty sure that Muslim POS was LGBTQ….you guys should appreciate the result even more….c’mon, let’s see some real gratitude for your Commander-in-Chief….

Go America!!!!!!
You’ll be waiting a long time.

It’s very clear that it’s Trump over America for most OTB.

"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Am I missing our resident snowflakes commenting on this? OF COURSE....because they are DISINGENIOUS...AT BEST. And you can add to the CRACK HEAD son of Brandon and selling out America for personal fortune...for him AND Brandon. NOT ONE COMMENT. Why??? They are SCARED TO DEATH of Donald J Trump, and that he will take their "freebies for the below average" away from them AGAIN
INo one takes Insta seriously, thus not worthy of response.

But I do enjoy your hateful angry rants. They are entertaining.

6oqsi3.jpg
Please tell me that @BSC911 isnt stupid enough to post a picture of himself catching a fish?

Please tell me you aren’t still obsessed with me. I thought you got over it.

Have I not told you about that fish I caught?
I’m assuming that it’s you in that pic 😂😂😂😂
This puts everything into focus during your time here.

Who cares about the fish, you look like a nerd 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT