ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading comprehension still evades the board's slowest. Does it not? Getting through to the board's slowest will forever remain completely beyond BamaFan1137 and my reach.
Well, maybe if you had actually been in Mensa instead of just pretending to be….…

😎

Yea, I understand your claim. My last post still stands, however.

200.gif

I know the answer is that there is literally nothing Trump could do to get his cult to turn on him, but this is a serious question for you Trumpers.

Editorial: A question for Trump supporters. After eight Jan. 6 hearings, haven’t you seen enough? https://www.houstonchronicle.com/op...stion-for-Trump-supporters-After-17322188.php

Houston Chronicle is worse the Democratic Morning news here in Big D. 🤬

This was a rogue Soviet style show trial ran by Chairmen Pelosi with her 9 hand picked goon squad. The same band of lowlifes that pushed the Russian collusion hoax. THIS FRAUD TRIAL HAD NO DUE PROCESS,no cross examination, no defense witnesses, all tenants of our legal system and these low life’s couldn’t get chit. 😉

The January 6 hoax trial was a unmitigated failure. In less then 6 months there will be payback. 😎

"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Let's try again for the board's slowest. I once sat in a class room with 56. We engaged in a 60 minute, 60 question Mensa exercise. I missed 3 questions. 2 involved triangles and the third a historical German figure. How this can be construed as claiming to be a member of Mensa I'll never know. I have never had any interest in becoming a member. Test taking is a hobby. I have engaged in many test sessions. I cherish such a challenge. I love the questions that measures one's ability to reason. Who was the US president when the Japanese surrendered during WWII does little for me.

I answered this question correctly, something our slow can't do in his wildest dreams. I have 3 gold coins identical to the eye. One is counterfeit. How do I very quickly determine the fake?

Houston Chronicle is worse the Democratic Morning news here in Big D. 🤬

This was a rogue Soviet style show trial ran by Chairmen Pelosi with her 9 hand picked goon squad. The same band of lowlifes that pushed the Russian collusion hoax. THIS FRAUD TRIAL HAD NO DUE PROCESS,no cross examination, no defense witnesses, all tenants of our legal system and these low life’s couldn’t get chit. 😉

The January 6 hoax trial was a unmitigated failure. In less then 6 months there will be payback. 😎
I know you didnt even read the article. When you can't argue the facts, attack the source. As the article states, these were almost all Pub sources in Trumps inner circle.

Deflection 101.

Let's try again for the board's slowest. I once sat in a class room with 56. We engaged in a 60 minute, 60 question Mensa exercise. I missed 3 questions. 2 involved triangles and the third a historical German figure. How this can be construed as claiming to be a member of Mensa I'll never know. I have never had any interest in becoming a member. Test taking is a hobby. I have engaged in many test sessions. I cherish such a challenge. I love the questions that measures one's ability to reason. Who was the US president when the Japanese surrendered during WWII does little for me.

I answered this question correctly, something our slow can't do in his wildest dreams. I have 3 gold coins identical to the eye. One is counterfeit. How do I very quickly determine the fake?
Dude, that wasn't a Mensa test.

Try again. Take a Mensa test and post your results. If you can pass it once, do it again. Unless you've gotten dumber over time.

I'll be waiting.

Try again. Take a Mensa test and post your results. If you can pass it once, do it again. Unless you've gotten dumber over time.

I'll be waiting.

You sound like a guy with a paper a hole. How do you know what test he took? Better question, why do you care so much. 😂

Also, in case you missed it....he once again clarified that he wasn't in MENSA.

I'll be waiting.
Hell, let's just see how smart and reasoning you are instead.
In involves only 2 items, so it's quick and easy to do for all of us to see.

Did Brandon commit an illegal Quid-Pro-Quo in the Ukraine in person and then brag about doing it at a CFR meeting, on video?

Did Trump commit an illegal Quid-Pro-Quo with the Ukraine President over the phone? Or was his attempted partisan impeachment a total Rat fiasco?

Did Brandon commit an illegal Quid-Pro-Quo in the Ukraine in person and then brag about doing it at a CFR meeting, on video?

Did Trump commit an illegal Quid-Pro-Quo with the Ukraine President over the phone? Or was his attempted partisan impeachment a total Rat fiasco?
You're being completely unfair. You can define all seven components of critical thinking. Your opponent is clueless.

Reactions: nail1988
You sound like a guy with a paper a hole. How do you know what test he took? Better question, why do you care so much. 😂

Also, in case you missed it....he once again clarified that he wasn't in MENSA.
How do I know? Because Mensa tests don’t ask about German historical figures. They also don’t ask semantic trick questions like fear of heights or simplest equations that have multiple answers. Mensa tests test raw IQ, not linguistics or history.

So that’s how I know.

And he only confessed that he wasn’t in Mensa after I called him out on it. He posted for years about the great Mensa test that he passed so i asked to see his Mensa card. Only then did he admit he wasn’t actually in Mensa.

The guys a fraud.

Mensa testing has been undergoing change since it's founding. I could describe pattern recognition change but the board's slowest would never understand.

The difference is that I don’t go on here every day trying to claim how smart I am like Sunburnt tries to do. The guys a fraud.

As far as the answers to your questions, you aren’t a constitutional scholar but rather an extreme right wing nut job so I doubt you are qualified to determine the correct response.

In your world.

Trump good
Biden bad

No matter what facts come out.

Mensa testing has been undergoing change since it's founding. I could describe pattern recognition change but the board's slowest would never understand.
LOL. Nice try. History questions have NEVER been part of the Mensa test.

Take a test and post the results. IQ doesn’t change over time.

😎

Relax. None of us expected you to ever get smarter. But you do provide endless entertainment here.............trained seal comes to mind.
Says the guy that had to take the CPA exam multiple times before he passed it.

Winning!

😎

The difference is that I don’t go on here every day trying to claim how smart I am like Sunburnt tries to do. The guys a fraud.

As far as the answers to your questions, you aren’t a constitutional scholar but rather an extreme right wing nut job so I doubt you are qualified to determine the correct response.

In your world.

Trump good
Biden bad

No matter what facts come out.

I don't really ever recall him claiming how smart he is...rather he's pointing out how smart you aren't.

I don't really ever recall him claiming how smart he is...rather he's pointing out how smart you aren't.
Really, you haven't seen him post about his stupid test about a thousand times? LOL.

Fake Mensa flames don't bother me a bit. It's a nice back and forth. Notice he doesn't call any of his Trumper crew slow.

In fact, calling another internet poster stupid because they don't share the same political views is just a sign of insecurity. I don't need confirmation from internet dorks. My success speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Really, you haven't seen him post about his great test success about a thousand times? LOL.

Fake Mensa flames don't bother me a bit. It's a nice back and forth.

In fact, calling another internet poster stupid because they don't share the same political views is just a sign of insecurity. I don't need confirmation from internet dorks. My success speaks for itself.
Your success......I meant, suck-cess, being the length of this thread which entails the shameless exploitation of your irrefuttable stupidity and narcissism? If it's any consolation for you, you sure as hell achieved a lot in that regard; however, not in a good way.

Your success......I meant, suck-cess, being the length of this thread which entails the shameless exploitation of your irrefuttable stupidity and narcissism? If it's any consolation for you, you sure as hell achieved a lot in that regard; however, not in a good way.
Professional success. This is just a time waster. Notice I don't spend all day in here and start multiple threads like some of these dorks.

At this point, I feel like I owe it to the Board to keep this thread going.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Really, you haven't seen him post about his great test success about a thousand times? LOL.

Fake Mensa flames don't bother me a bit. It's a nice back and forth.

I've seen where he said that people like me or others can define..."________" and that you cannot or that he took a test and missed 3 questions. If that's what you're referring to, yes I've seen that.

And fwiw, I don't often see people calling you stupid because of your differing political ideologies. 9 times out of 10 it's because you have missed a point on purpose or you're deflecting from a topic that you realize is a lost cause but you just can't or won't admit as much.

I've seen where he said that people like me or others can define..."________" and that you cannot or that he took a test and missed 3 questions. If that's what you're referring to, yes I've seen that.

And fwiw, I don't often see people calling you stupid because of your differing political ideologies. 9 times out of 10 it's because you have missed a point on purpose or you're deflecting from a topic that you realize is a lost cause but you just can't or won't admit as much.
I'll be the first to admit it if I am ever wrong. I'm just waiting for that time. 😌

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
@Sunburnt Indian

Is this BScuck? 🤣😂🤣

503380-paper-reinforcements.jpg

nail1988 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read a HANDFUL declare themselves stupid. Note HANDFUL. There's a bunch of really sharp people here I really enjoy reading.

2 answers? I would ask NavigatorII to explain COMPOUD ANSWER to the board's slowest but Navigator has had no success in teaching economics 101 to our slow, so I won't ask him to waste his time.

How many times have I admonished a smart BamaFan1137 for trying to get through to a slow BSC911? I'm not smart enough to do one bit better than BamaFan. BamaFan and the board's majority gets it.

Professional success. This is just a time waster. Notice I don't spend all day in here and start multiple threads like some of these dorks.

At this point, I feel like I owe it to the Board to keep this thread going.

🚨🚨🚨🚨

Remember going to school they had the portable buildings in the back where they sent the slow and low IQ for learning? 😮

This thread is like that. We have given you @BSC911 your own thread for the slow. 🤭😭😭

Last edited:
Haha I see @BSC911 is desperately trying to fluff his threads here. Happens every time @Mdfgator goes on a posting bender. For some reason @BSC911 cannot stand that @Mdfgator gets more replies than he does.

Remember when @Mdfgator first arrived here and @BSC911 got so upset at the attention he was getting that he posted 'Can't you guys see he's trolling you???' lmao

Nothing funnier than a troll that gets pissed cause no one takes them seriously.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

smiley-supergay.gif
tickle.gif

• Haha
"Here I come to save the day." 😁
And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT