ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I feel like I owe it to the Board to keep this thread going.
You sure do, and I will thank you double on this page for doing so...

"Here I come to save the day."
šŸ˜
And I'd like to thank BS-C911šŸ’© for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 šŸ’© ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Bidenā€™s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, ā€œWeā€™re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat ā€¦ to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.ā€ šŸ˜”

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Reactions: nail1988
You sure do, and I will thank you double on this page for doing so...

"Here I come to save the day."
šŸ˜
And I'd like to thank BS-C911šŸ’© for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

BS-C911 šŸ’© ....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, ā€œWeā€™re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat ā€¦ to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.ā€ šŸ˜”

Trump good
Biden bad.

Ugggg.

I have not watched one half of a second of that garbage. My brain works to well, I guess. I would think only the dumbest of society would be watching that garbage. Tom and Jerry reruns would be more entertaining than watching a bunch of lying, cheating, unAmerican POS's tell more lies for the Nations slowest. I am NOT one of those people. Truly...you would have to be an idiot to believe ANY of that stuff
*too

Of course you haven't watched. You live in a bubble where Trump is your God.

Itā€™s so nice having a president that can work across the isle to get things done.

The New York Times
BREAKING NEWS

In a bipartisan vote, the Senate passed a $280 billion bill aimed at building up Americaā€™s manufacturing and tech sectors to counter China.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 1:28 PM ET
The vote reflected a rare consensus in the otherwise polarized Congress in favor of investing federal resources into the most significant government intervention in industrial policy in decades.

The S&P 500 rose 1.4 percent Friday, taking its gain for July to 9.1 percent, its best month since the first announcements about an effective Covid-19 vaccine helped send stocks nearly 11 percent higher in November 2020.

"Here I come to save the day." šŸ˜
=====

BS-C911 šŸ’© ....

=====

LOL.

Republican senators sparked outrage when they bumped fists after voting to hold up aid for military veterans suffering from burn-pit exposure.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) was captured on video Thursday fist-bumping Sen. Steve Daines (R-Mont.) shortly after Republicans managed to block the PACT Act, which would allow soldiers, sailors and airmen exposed to pits of smoldering waste in combat zones to be covered by the Veterans Affairs health care system for linked illnesses. Many are suffering from cancer.

Confucius say "Dog that poop fast...no poop long" Market WILL dive to around 30k before things get better. Inflation, rising rates does not equate to long term market gains. Market is gaining steam temporarily because it expects about 300 million to be throw FREELY around to stimulate the freebie professionals(below average democrats)
Sorry but I donā€™t take stock market advice from used car salesmen.

Meathead what a fool šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Meatheadā€™: Rob Reiner Ridiculed for Claiming Biden Is Best President in Almost 60 Years​

Rob-Reiner-Meathead-CBS-via-Getty-Images-640x480.jpg

Biden is doing exactly what he promised.

Dude, that wasn't a Mensa test.

Try again. Take a Mensa test and post your results. If you can pass it once, do it again. Unless you've gotten dumber over time.

I'll be waiting.
mensa? LOL, these guys are are pretty close to retarded. complete trumpanzees.

mensa? LOL, these guys are are pretty close to retarded. complete trumpanzees.
The dude went around bragging for years before I exposed him for the fraud that he is.

He can take a test and show how smart he keeps claiming he is, but we all know he won't.

The dude went around bragging for years before I exposed him for the fraud that he is.

He can take a test and show how smart he keeps claiming he is, but we all know he won't.
he can take whatever test he wants, MENSA?? LOL, guys on the border....as are most of these sheeple

Meathead what a fool šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Meatheadā€™: Rob Reiner Ridiculed for Claiming Biden Is Best President in Almost 60 Years​

Rob-Reiner-Meathead-CBS-via-Getty-Images-640x480.jpg

Yep. Almost as dumb as the Meatheads who say Trump was the best president ever. You Meatheads know who you are.

Looks like @ghost_of_ukalum1988 is loving the Biden administration

A stellar week for refiners shook off a rather muted QTD performance as the entire group jumped into the green, leading to sizable outperformance on the week (+12.3% vs S&P +4.3). Unlike weeksā€™ prior, last weekā€™s performance leaders were the small caps (PBF, DK, CVI), perhaps as a form of mean reversion despite the relative shortfall in inland cracks thus far in Q3. On the margins front, stronger coastal cracks fueled the first weekly rise in our RVO-adj US avg 3-2-1 index since the start of Q3, inching up a modest +$2 to $27/bbl. This more than offset continued (gasoline-heavy) weakness at inland regions. Shifting over to earnings, we took note of some interesting Q3+ commentary during the calls, with some common themes including (1) Strong demand despite choppy DOE data, (2) Wider heavy difs to continue, (3) More upside to come for jet fuel demand, and (4) Tighter diesel dynamics as refineries invest in SAF production. On the news front, (i) EPA to issue 2023 RVO blending mandates in Novā€™22, with a final deadline of Junā€™23, and (ii) Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 to provide SAF credits and extend the BTC through 2024. Finally, with beats across the board from PBF, PSX, and VLO last week, weā€™ll turn the Q2 earnings spotlight over to CVI, DK, and MPC this week.

Looks like @ghost_of_ukalum1988 is loving the Biden administration

A stellar week for refiners shook off a rather muted QTD performance as the entire group jumped into the green, leading to sizable outperformance on the week (+12.3% vs S&P +4.3). Unlike weeksā€™ prior, last weekā€™s performance leaders were the small caps (PBF, DK, CVI), perhaps as a form of mean reversion despite the relative shortfall in inland cracks thus far in Q3. On the margins front, stronger coastal cracks fueled the first weekly rise in our RVO-adj US avg 3-2-1 index since the start of Q3, inching up a modest +$2 to $27/bbl. This more than offset continued (gasoline-heavy) weakness at inland regions. Shifting over to earnings, we took note of some interesting Q3+ commentary during the calls, with some common themes including (1) Strong demand despite choppy DOE data, (2) Wider heavy difs to continue, (3) More upside to come for jet fuel demand, and (4) Tighter diesel dynamics as refineries invest in SAF production. On the news front, (i) EPA to issue 2023 RVO blending mandates in Novā€™22, with a final deadline of Junā€™23, and (ii) Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 to provide SAF credits and extend the BTC through 2024. Finally, with beats across the board from PBF, PSX, and VLO last week, weā€™ll turn the Q2 earnings spotlight over to CVI, DK, and MPC this week.
My company doesnā€™t produce aviation fuel, but could always consider doing so at a later date. Without getting into details, the RFS program is a huge cluster fvckā€¦.. but thatā€™s a whole other sore subject in itself.

Peaceful protest. LOL

A jury found Guy Wesley Reffitt guilty on five counts in March, including obstructing Congressā€™s certification of the 2020 presidential election and carrying a .40-caliber pistol with him. His sentence is the longest to date in a case stemming from the Capitol riot.

Peaceful protest. LOL

A jury found Guy Wesley Reffitt guilty on five counts in March, including obstructing Congressā€™s certification of the 2020 presidential election and carrying a .40-caliber pistol with him. His sentence is the longest to date in a case stemming from the Capitol riot.

Where was his pistol? No flame, serious question.

Tread lightly amigo šŸ˜Ž

He fluently speaks 3 languages and we are both elders in the Kiowa medicine lodge šŸ˜‰
Speaking multiple languages isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence. Most people in other countries do.
I'm certainly open to being convinced how smart he is. But that silly quiz isn't proof. After bragging for years, all he has to do is take a Mensa test and post the results.

I'll be waiting.

šŸ˜Ž

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT