ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really can't see it, can you? You're actually this dense?

You did see the post about indentured servitude, right? You saw the explanations of the parallels too, right? Are you always so dishonest about everything?

Your article, that you posted, talked about Asians....said they were exploited. It made no such claim about the Europeans. I thought that was interesting. You didn't? Maybe you're just too thick to understand the implication.
So not slaves. Finally.

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

Reactions: nail1988
I no longer believe you. You are a lib...so you lie all of the time. Pictures of you on it...or I call BS. And then IF you produce pictures., I can ask about 3-4 questions and I will know the truth
Ask them now. Let’s place a bet first.

A WWE fan already?? Triple H is that you? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
nonsense-with-that.gif

Who is "them" is that someone that has seen your boat in person. I do not believe you one little bit anymore. Are you prepared to answer some questions from me...then I will know
Them, as in your questions. Shoot.

See my new avatar. And no, I’m not showing you pics of me. There’s a lot of pervs OTB.

What motors and gears did you have?
That's only one question.
Twin 496 Cummins
Cruising speed at 2600rpms
Draw 4 feet
14 ft clearance
Bot at Marine Max Pompano in 2008
Salesman Mike Erlich
Holds 120 gal water
.5 mpg

You lose. Anything else?

Yep.

Wrong about the Irish

Wrong about not bragging about your cars and trucks.

Wrong about Biden😎

You're a clown and you should thank me every time I pay attention to someone as ridiculous as you are. The truth is that you just aren't as clever as you think and you are the only one who doesn't seem to recognize it.

Add to that, you'd truly rather lie than tell the truth. It's a winning combination.

You're a clown and you should thank me every time I pay attention to someone as ridiculous as you are. The truth is that you just aren't as clever as you think and you are the only one who doesn't seem to recognize it.

Add to that, you'd truly rather lie than tell the truth. It's a winning combination.
Yeah, but at least I know the Irish were never slaves in the US.

😎

Yeah, but at least I know the Irish were never slaves in the US.

😎

And walking the fine line between indentured servitude and slavery is an intellectual dishonesty that you're more than willing to lean on so you can pretend to get some hollow victory...at least in your head. But likely not even there. You know you're FOS.

Everyone reading this thread read and understood my elucidation...including you. But your feelings were hurt so you're lashing out. Hilarious and a bit sad.

Reactions: martycat1
And walking the fine line between indentured servitude and slavery is an intellectual dishonesty that you're more than willing to lean on so you can pretend to get some hollow victory...at least in your head. But likely not even there. You know you're FOS.

Everyone reading this thread read and understood my elucidation...including you. But your feelings were hurt so you're lashing out. Hilarious and a bit sad.
Keep trying. It’s not a “fine line” no matter what you keep saying.

The Irish were never someone’s property. They, along with many immigrants, willingly entered into indentures to pay for passage. They had complete freedom to enter into said contact, unlike Africans who were shipped against their will and denied their freedom.

Come on, man. Just take the L and move on. It happens.

I doubt that is your boat...you do not know what a gear is. That is your Dads boat. A "gear" is the transmission. EVERY person that owns a big boat knows this. So I do not believe you
Like I care if you believe me. I knew you wouldn’t anyway.

And I’m no mechanic, but I’ve never heard of a transmission being called a gear. That’s just dumb.

”What gear are in?
”Allison”
”Huh?”

PS. And my dad died like 40 years ago. Nice try. Take the L and move on, unless you’d like to place a wager, then I’ll post the registration.

2. What a Marine Transmission Does​

First, instead of referring to it as a transmission, call it a marine gear. While it does have gears, most have only one set instead of multiple. Marine gears have three main functions, which are:

Set ratio between propeller rpm and engine rpm
Good for you. I don’t care what you call it. Like I said I’m no mechanic. You should tell this magazine.

Your marine transmission may be dull and mysterious, but your boat wouldn’t get far without it.

Of all the myriad mechanisms and devices that combine to push your boat through the water, none is more ignored and misunderstood than the marine transmission. That’s probably becausee it is so boringly mundane and steadfastly reliable that it doesn’t really seem to warrant attention. Think of it: When is the last time you heard a fellow boater either brag or complain about his marine transmission?

Last edited:
Keep trying. It’s not a “fine line” no matter what you keep saying.

The Irish were never someone’s property. They, along with many immigrants, willingly entered into indentures to pay for passage. They had complete freedom to enter into said contact, unlike Africans who were shipped against their will and denied their freedom.

Come on, man. Just take the L and move on. It happens.

Indentured servants are someone's property, genius. If you ran, the law returned you to your master.

And not all indentured servants entered into their contracts willingly. Some were, for example, hands on a ship and were sold upon arrival to enrich their owners or to satisfy outstanding debts.

So on this front, you're accidentally ignorant. That's unusual for you.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Indentured servants are someone's property, genius. If you ran, the law returned you to your master.

And not all indentured servants entered into their contracts willingly. Some were, for example, hands on a ship and were sold upon arrival to enrich their owners or to satisfy outstanding debts.

So on this front, you're accidentally ignorant. That's unusual for you.
I guess you’re right. The Irish and the Africans were treated the same. I guess my ancestors were just lucky. Thank goodness for that 14th Amendment. And good thing the North won the war to free my people. Free at last Free at last. Thank God Almighty we are free at last.

LOLOLOL. I have to give you credit. I’ve never seen anyone work as hard as you have to try to justify a losing argument after putting your foot in your mouth.

Last edited:
I guess you’re right. The Irish and the Africans were treated the same. I guess my ancestors were just lucky. Thank goodness for that 14th Amendment. And good thing the North won the war to free my people. Free at last Free at last. Thank God we are free at last.

LOLOLOL. I have to give you credit. I’ve never seen anyone work as hard as you have to try to justify a losing argument after putting your foot in your mouth.

The BS-C911 💩 makes the laughable claim that he likes FACTS, so I'll give him some...

Africans enslaved their own people, and they still do to this day.
Then they sold them to Portuguese traders for their goods, because to them, Black Lives didn't matter at all, except as chattel for sale.

The Portuguese then shipped them to Boston Blue Bloods that made money selling them to their cohorts on plantations. (and from the Run/Scotch trade)

Some of those Southern plantations were owned by other Africans.
Every Confederate state had African slave owners, just like Africa did where they were originally sold.

Some of the freed slaves went back to Africa and started their own country, They called it Liberia, although real liberty was pretty hard to come by.
Liberia still had slaves until 2010......

Any of African decent could always go back to Africa if they are dissatisfied with white, free, America.
Ever wonder why the vast majority of them didn't then, and still won't now???

White people in America, Republicans (Lincoln) and the White Christian Abolitionists finally freed the slaves.

Less than 18% of all Southerners ever owned a single slave, but we are all painted with a racist brush by the Demo-Rats that were 100% of the Southern slave owners, both white and black.

Rats owned the slaves.
Democrat Jackson was responsible for the Indians 'Trail of Tears.'
The Rats are also now responsible for the current chit-show...

JMOHO, but it's too damn bad that Co-V wasn't party specific to those that caused it....

Last edited:
I guess you’re right. The Irish and the Africans were treated the same. I guess my ancestors were just lucky. Thank goodness for that 14th Amendment. And good thing the North won the war to free my people. Free at last Free at last. Thank God we are free at last.

Because I said that they were exactly the same, right? What does "a fine line" mean in your language? I know what it means in English.

You keep saying that I'm working hard to not admit a mistake but you're the guy who keeps blatantly making crap up. Does that makes sense to you? Maybe the guy making ish up is FOS, desperate and flailing???

I'm pretty sure we're done here...though I'm happy to keep making fun of you if you wish.

• Haha
That's only one question.
Twin 496 Cummins
Cruising speed at 2600rpms
Draw 4 feet
14 ft clearance
Bot at Marine Max Pompano in 2008
Salesman Mike Erlich
Holds 120 gal water
.5 mpg

You lose. Anything else?

Im still waiting for my ride? I told you I would buy gas and cigars?

Last edited:
  • Haha
The BS-C911 💩 makes the laughable claim that he likes FACTS, so I'll give him some...

Africans enslaved their own people, and they still do to this day.
Then they sold them to Portuguese traders for their goods, because to them, Black Lives didn't matter at all, except as chattel for sale.

The Portuguese then shipped them to Boston Blue Bloods that made money selling them to their cohorts on plantations. (and from the Run/Scotch trade)

Some of those Southern plantations were owned by other Africans.
Every Confederate state had African slave owners, just like Africa did where they were originally sold.

Some of the freed slaves went back to Africa and started their own country, They called it Liberia, although real liberty was pretty hard to come by.
Liberia still had slaves until 2010......

Any of African decent could always go back to Africa if they are dissatisfied with white, free, America.
Ever wonder why the vast majority of them didn't then, and still won't now???

White people in America, Republicans (Lincoln) and the White Christian Abolitionists finally freed the slaves.

Less than 18% of all Southerners ever owned a single slave, but we are all painted with a racist brush by the Demo-Rats that were 100% of the Southern slave owners, both white and black.

Rats owned the slaves.
Democrat Jackson was responsible for the Indians 'Trail of Tears.'
The Rats are also now responsible for the current chit-show...

JMOHO, but it too damn bad that Co-V wasn't party specific to those that caused it....
Yawn. TLDR.

And we’re talking about the Irish, which BamaFan is still tring to wrangle his way out of his idiotic statement.

Too funny.

Because I said that they were exactly the same, right? What does "a fine line" mean in your language? I know what it means in English.

You keep saying that I'm working hard to not admit a mistake but you're the guy who keeps blatantly making crap up. Does that makes sense to you? Maybe the guy making ish up is FOS, desperate and flailing???

I'm pretty sure we're done here...though I'm happy to keep making fun of you if you wish.
Nope. Not a fine line. Not even close.

You’re the one that is trying to equate the two. And looking sillier and sillier in the process. I’ll bet you drive your wife and bosses crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT