ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson is unwittingly doing the Democrats a favor by giving them a bipartisan “medical” excuse for dumping Joe before the end of his term. Maybe he can start questioning Kamala’s cognitive ability too so they can get a whole new ticket for 2024.

Jackson is unwittingly doing the Democrats a favor by giving them a bipartisan “medical” excuse for dumping Joe before the end of his term. Maybe he can start questioning Kamala’s cognitive ability too so they can get a whole new ticket for 2024.
Wtf is Jackson anyway? He’s not even an elected official. He might as well be an internet poster who ventured into the GOAT thread. That’s what Nail has had to resort to as Biden keeps outmaneuvering Putin.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

• Angry
Russia using Tucker for propaganda. Shameful.

Listen here. In case you have not noticed, you lefties have lost your "Russia accusation card". Anyone that knows your party KNOWS the left would be the only people to collude with America's enemies. What I find amazing is I do believe Russia tries to interfere...but they use the brainless people o the left that still do not understand that our Government is not to be trusted, and are not much different than Russia and China when it comes to lying to their voters (ALL OF US) to get what they want to line their pockets. Covisd is a PERFECT example of this(they also wanted to steal an election) How did covid just fall TOTALLY out of the news? How can someone like me not do anything different than what I was doing before the covid scare sinse 6/2020, I work directly with the public...and never get sick? Covid was a huge lie. Mask mandates were a lie...totally unnecessary. And if you do not believe Brandon and Putin had meetings before the Ukraine invasion, and had agreements made (remember Brandon stating a small incursion would be ok?) And to make all of this worse...we have all of our media outlets NOT reporting actual news, and just inflaming everything that they can to help ratings.

I know libs do not see this like we do, because you all readily admit that America was never great, we all are bad people, etc. But I can promise you Tucker Carlson loves America (unlike lefties, who are 100% agenda driven) . AND....Trump is the ONLY President in 4 decades that did not have Russia invade ANYWHERE while he was in office. So knowing that...WHO is colluding with Russia? I wish some of you slow lefties would have to prove your lies with facts. (Oh, FACTS are things that are KNOWN or proven to be true for you lefties that do not seem to know what they truly are)

People still go to Trump rallies? Talk about a bunch of losers.
Someone in America has to have brains. I mean..here you are defending one of the fastest collapse's of an economy, a TOTALLY embarrassing withdrawal from Afghanistan, being TOTALLY unprepared for the invasion of Ukraine, even though we KNEW it was going to happen, and the worst energy policy our Country has ever seen in its history...All of this and more because Brandon is in office

Biden saving the drilling industry

Oil land rig count increased 9 w/w. The US oil land rig count increased 9 w/w to 516. The Permian added 6 rigs w/w, while the Eagle Ford added 2 rigs. The Permian active rig count of 316 accounts for 61% of oil rigs in the lower-48, and 48% of total US land rigs. The gas rig count rose 5 w/w to 135. For additional North American rig activity details, please see here for the latest edition of our Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin trend tracker.

Listen here. In case you have not noticed, you lefties have lost your "Russia accusation card". Anyone that knows your party KNOWS the left would be the only people to collude with America's enemies. What I find amazing is I do believe Russia tries to interfere...but they use the brainless people o the left that still do not understand that our Government is not to be trusted, and are not much different than Russia and China when it comes to lying to their voters (ALL OF US) to get what they want to line their pockets. Covisd is a PERFECT example of this(they also wanted to steal an election) How did covid just fall TOTALLY out of the news? How can someone like me not do anything different than what I was doing before the covid scare sinse 6/2020, I work directly with the public...and never get sick? Covid was a huge lie. Mask mandates were a lie...totally unnecessary. And if you do not believe Brandon and Putin had meetings before the Ukraine invasion, and had agreements made (remember Brandon stating a small incursion would be ok?) And to make all of this worse...we have all of our media outlets NOT reporting actual news, and just inflaming everything that they can to help ratings.

I know libs do not see this like we do, because you all readily admit that America was never great, we all are bad people, etc. But I can promise you Tucker Carlson loves America (unlike lefties, who are 100% agenda driven) . AND....Trump is the ONLY President in 4 decades that did not have Russia invade ANYWHERE while he was in office. So knowing that...WHO is colluding with Russia? I wish some of you slow lefties would have to prove your lies with facts. (Oh, FACTS are things that are KNOWN or proven to be true for you lefties that do not seem to know what they truly are)
So, in summary, "Covid was a huge lie" because you didn't get sick. And those 6 million people around the world and every government was in on the scam just to make sure Orange Man didn't get re elected.

That's Trumper logic for you people. Hard to argue with that.

Biden saving the drilling industry

Oil land rig count increased 9 w/w.
The US oil land rig count increased 9 w/w to 516. The Permian added 6 rigs w/w, while the Eagle Ford added 2 rigs. The Permian active rig count of 316 accounts for 61% of oil rigs in the lower-48, and 48% of total US land rigs. The gas rig count rose 5 w/w to 135. For additional North American rig activity details, please see here for the latest edition of our Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin trend tracker.
Informed people know better.....

China might have told Brandon that they would cut of his supply of the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu if he doesn't SD&STFU, and that would kill any chance at him being refraudlented in 2024....

Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone in this great country that welcomed my ancestors when there wasn’t so much hate towards immigrants like today.

Erin Go Brah

gnUauO4.jpg

Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone in this great country that welcomed my ancestors when there wasn’t so much hate towards immigrants like today.

Erin Go Brah

gnUauO4.jpg

there is a big difference between welcoming LEGAL IMMIGRANTS than CRIMINAL INVADERS AKA. Undocumented democrats 🤔

FYI. the Irish had no picnic 🤭🇺🇸

there is a big difference between welcoming LEGAL IMMIGRANTS than CRIMINAL INVADERS AKA. Undocumented democrats 🤔

FYI. the Irish had no picnic 🤭🇺🇸
you spelled ILLEGAL ALIENS wrong Bsuck
That’s what you guys always say but your actions say otherwise. You could always just increase the number of legal immigrants, but no……..

You don’t want them there ferners with their funny talkin and weird customs invading YOUR country.

That’s what you guys always say but your actions say otherwise. You could always just increase the number of legal immigrants, but no……..

You don’t want them there ferners with their funny talkin and weird customs invading YOUR country.
Go on....please provide some examples. You are a TYPICAL lib, when confronted with facts..you scream RACIST. Its who every one of you are...and truth be known..YOU guys are the racists!

To your second point...and listen closely...I am taking you to school, son. "You" does not chang elaws. Congress and Senate does. There was a super majority that Hussein obama had..and his administration did NOTHING concerning Illegal Aliens(that is what they are...not immigrants) Calling illegal aliens immigrants is not fair to the people who follow our laws, and do things the right way.
Lastly..I know libtards do not grasp that we have laws to follow...and you do not get to ignore thm when you disagree with them.

Very well articulated sir. These @kalimgoodman @BSC911 types on here are lost souls who suffer from what Dr. Robert Malone refers to as "mass formation psychosis."

• Haha
Go on....please provide some examples. You are a TYPICAL lib, when confronted with facts..you scream RACIST. Its who every one of you are...and truth be known..YOU guys are the racists!

To your second point...and listen closely...I am taking you to school, son. "You" does not chang elaws. Congress and Senate does. There was a super majority that Hussein obama had..and his administration did NOTHING concerning Illegal Aliens(that is what they are...not immigrants) Calling illegal aliens immigrants is not fair to the people who follow our laws, and do things the right way.
Lastly..I know libtards do not grasp that we have laws to follow...and you do not get to ignore thm when you disagree with them.
I never used the word racist. More like xenophobic.

Let me school you on the second point. Trump significantly reduced the number of legal immigrants, which I’m sure made his base happy. Look it up and then get back to me.

yap yap yap yap

elon-musk-bored.gif

listen here Pal 😭 the objective of immigration is to BETTER the United States not to take in every person who wants to come in. If you want to come in do it legally. We used to have best immigration system in the world until Pig Kennedy and the 1965 immigration bill/ act opened up Chain-migration, refugee camps and many 3rd world people.

Last edited:
Trump made $40 million on selling a house to the Russians and and wants to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. That’s why he won’t talk bad about Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT