ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post a link to an article and you claim I'm not being honest?

You are one weird dude.

"Good news...your raise will almost match my inflation."

Passing that off as a good thing, troll or otherwise, is not intellectually honest. Make sense now genius?

You are one (intentionally) stupid dude.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Man, I don’t see how you can talk and deal with these Trump/Putin loving village idiots , they love that ole fat fart so much there is nothing on this green earth that will change that

He responded to a guy who doesn't like Putin at all and that same guy only likes Trump relative to our current POTATUS.

I'm that guy. Try to keep up. Especially if you're going to refer to others as village idiots...ya' freaking moron.

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

Reactions: nail1988

Blood on his incompetent hands​

Biden’s Order to Get ‘F-cking Asses in Seats’ Contributed to August 26 Afghanistan Attack that Killed 13 Americans​

Drilling permits that are unusable. you have a small part of the story and are TRYING to make your point..but you leave out the FACTS, since it TOTALLY disputes your theory. You can google this, son! Go do some work...and educate yourself

Blood on his incompetent hands​

Biden’s Order to Get ‘F-cking Asses in Seats’ Contributed to August 26 Afghanistan Attack that Killed 13 Americans​

The thinking well knows Brandon is a foreign policy failure.

Is that what they said on Fox? Your indoctrination is complete. Biden is kicking Putin’s ass in UKraine. Deal with it.

There can be no doubt about Biden's foreign policy folly. His own tenders are working their asses off to cover up for his dangerous off the cuff comments.

He's a disaster, period. Stop defending the man due to team sports politics.

There can be no doubt about Biden's foreign policy folly. His own tenders are working their asses off to cover up for his dangerous off the cuff comments.

He's a disaster, period. Stop defending the man due to team sports politics.
You people worry too much about his off the cuff comments. Look at the actions. He’s killing it. Finally someone willing to stand up to Putin. I wouldn’t expect you to give him any credit though. Party over country for you.

You people worry too much about his off the cuff comments. Look at the actions. He’s killing it. Finally someone willing to stand up to Putin. I wouldn’t expect you to give him any credit though. Party over country for you.

LOL...you just said, "stop worrying so much about what the leader of the free world says" with his actual mouth.

And then accused me of choosing party over country.

And he's killing it? 😂

Heads of State aren't taking his calls you dolt.

Are you REALLY THIS stupid? Putin would not have invaded unless Brandon proved how dumb, weak and inept he was in the Afghanistan withdrawal. And how weak he was being PROACTIVE in this invasion, instead of REACTIVE. He has America "leading from behind" just like Hussein did. Do you ever wonder why Putin DID NOT invade while Trump was in office?
This has to be our brother Capt Ron stupidest question: "Are you REALLY this stupid?" Just kidding. We all know Capt Ron well knows how slow BSC is.

Looks like Biden’s tough talk is getting Putin to back off. Another foreign policy success for Big Joe. First a withdrawal from our country’s longest war. Now this.

I can’t wait for all of you patriotic Americans to praise him.

• Haha
Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

Reactions: nail1988
So what are the Russians going to do about it. Nothing. Just like Big Joe telling them to get rid of Putin.

Meaning it was a good idea to speak publicly about it?

And just to be clear, you're the guy who constantly cries and claims that I'm always defending Trump, right?

How are you guys so completely un-self-aware? Seriously...how do you not detect your own BS? It's astonishing...and hilarious.

• Haha
Meaning it was a good idea to speak publicly about it?

And just to be clear, you're the guy who constantly cries and claims that I'm always defending Trump, right?

How are you guys so completely un-self-aware? Seriously...how do you not detect your own BS? It's astonishing...and hilarious.
I didn’t say is was a good idea but it was harmless. . He’s old. He’s says a lot of stupid off the cuff stuff. But i don’t see it as any big deal like you are making it out to be. I’ll bet you are just repeating some Fox News talking point.

It was Trump who kept Putin in check to begin with. With him in office, none of this chaos would've ensued. But then again, what would you know.😂
Yeah, he was real tough on Putin. Still is, calling him a genius and still asking them for help.

Russia really wanted him re-elected but not they are having to deal with Big Joe. We see how that’s turning out.

Yeah, he was real tough on Putin. Still is, calling him a genius and still asking them for help.

Russia really wanted him re-elected but not they are having to deal with Big Joe. We see how that’s turning out.
UM, they're laughing as HARD at Poopy Joe💩 just as we do around here at you. He's complicit with Russia and Ukraine along with his son. Henceforth, the weak sanctions Putin ignored recently.

Why did he wait for the pants sheeter to be in charge to invade..you seem to be dodging this question that has been asked MANY times to you

Why did he wait for the pants sheeter to be in charge to invade..you seem to be dodging this question that has been asked MANY times to you
And I explained it many times. He wanted Trump elected for another term. Duh.

Well hold on here...I thought Russia got him elected in 2016? Did they forget how to do it? And listen...electing Biden over Trump would be like fighting madonna in stead of Mike Tyson in his prime. Putin was SCARED to F with Trump...and the world laughs at Brandon. Hell....almost 60% of people in America have finlly figured it out. Only the VERY SLOWEST still does not understand this.
That number just grew I believe.

On the way home from a project in Crawford, I listened to Phil Flynn of Price Futures Group on WBAP in Cow Town. He explained how from day 1 Brandon has worked to drive up gasoline prices. Day 1 it was Keystone. Yesterday it was his idiotic idea of tapping the strategic reserve. Mr. Flynn detailed all the impediments Brandon has tossed in the path of evil Big Oil from Day 1 to this day. The majority here gets it. The BSC-level slow does not.

How is the Green New Deal working out for us?

On the way home from a project in Crawford, I listened to Phil Flynn of Price Futures Group on WBAP in Cow Town. He explained how from day 1 Brandon has worked to drive up gasoline prices. Day 1 it was Keystone. Yesterday it was his idiotic idea of tapping the strategic reserve. Mr. Flynn detailed all the impediments Brandon has tossed in the path of evil Big Oil from Day 1 to this day. The majority here gets it. The BSC-level slow does not.

How is the Green New Deal working out for us?
That Green Nickelodeon Slime Deal is failing this country like clockwork. But hey these libs in the video below don't seem to mind........🙄
FeminineVainLadybird-size_restricted.gif

No buyers remorse here.

Trump’s favorable/unfavorable rating in the poll (36 percent positive, 50 percent negative) is slightly worse than Biden’s (37 percent positive, 46 percent negative).

The poll also shows more voters say they’re less likely to vote for a candidate endorsed by Trump (47 percent say this) than a candidate endorsed by Biden (42 percent).

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT