ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 1976 through midterms in 1978 and election of 1980, Dems lost 50 House seats, 15 Senate Seats and the Presidency as Reagan clobbered Carter by 400 + electoral votes.

What will be Biden's legacy? How many total house and senate seats will he cost the cheaters?

Brandon is the dumbest and the most dangerous SOB to ever hold office. His IQ maybe 4

CURL: Biden’s Use Of Cheat Sheets To Answer Media Questions Should Terrify America​

No buyers remorse here.

Trump’s favorable/unfavorable rating in the poll (36 percent positive, 50 percent negative) is slightly worse than Biden’s (37 percent positive, 46 percent negative).

The poll also shows more voters say they’re less likely to vote for a candidate endorsed by Trump (47 percent say this) than a candidate endorsed by Biden (42 percent).
Please provide sample data. Trump moved his 2016 vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020. Remember when Quinnipiac gave us sample data such as 989 Democrats, 549 Republicans and 156 Independents were called to find Trump low approval. It seems pollsters today are just simply telling us Trump has low approval.

Reactions: nail1988
Please provide sample data. Trump moved his 2016 vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020. Remember when Quinnipiac gave us sample data such as 989 Democrats, 549 Republicans and 156 Independents were called to find Trump low approval. It seems pollsters today are just simply telling us Trump has low approval.
Yawn. So desperate to recover from Trumps ass whooping. Face it, he lost. Time to move on Fauxronomo.

Sunny

Brandon like Lamumba is leaving the black community with little hope

“No rebound in decline in black support,” read the survey headline. In its January survey, 57% of blacks approved of Biden, while 41% didn’t. Now the numbers are worse: 56% approve and 43% disapprove.
“The trend in approval by race and ethnicity since July shows a very substantial decline in approval among black adults, with smaller but consistent declines among white and Hispanic respondents,” according to the analysis.
The black vote has been key to Democrats winning federal races for decades, but it showed weakness in the 2020 race, and that has sped up since.

If you think we believe some stupid lib poll over what we see with our very own eyes..you are even on the low scale of lib stupid, son.
I have a feeling your circle of friends are in the middle of Trumpville. Nobody likes a sore loser.

they are glad if they wanted Russia to invade. Let me educate your dumb azz on something...they NEVER invaded under Trump...and waited just a year to invade on the dunce. Those are just the facts, maam! So IF Ukraine WANTED to be invaded...they LOVE them some Brandon

And this reminds me of the story my special ops friend told me about the difference in the syrian conflict under Hussein, and when Trump came in to office. We were not doing ANY good with ISIS (Hussein's REAL brothers) under Hussein. Then Trump wins in 2016 and within a year...ISIS is HISTORY (caliphate).
So my SO buddies returned, and admittedly do not really like talking about military operations much at all. I asked them what the difference was between the way the war was fought. They told me that simply EIGHT times more munitions reached the target under Trump, than Hussein. I asked..WHY? Very simple answer....Trump change the ROE's(rules of engagement) to let the Generals right there in the war decide if it was clear to drop munitions, instead of calling back to Washington. Hence, not as many planes came back to base with their bombs under their wings. So the basic LIE and complete BS that one of the leaders of a Country that is considered an enemy wanted Trump as President over ANY sissy lib...ESPECIALLY a brain dead idiot is just libs doing what they do...LIE. They really cannot be that stupid. (BTW...this kind of way that democrats want to fight wars is EXACTLY why we did not win in Vietnam. Of course the left was consoling the enemy while we had troops in harms way)
Are you OK? You seem a bit unstable.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
You could not have complimented me any better. When someone like you makes a comment like that..it is a very nice compliment! And I see right through you trying to ignore my post, because it speaks of how weak you, and people you support really are.
I'm just worried about you. I think lack of cars to sell has made you really uptight.

LOL.

Stock in the SPAC that is bringing former President Trump’s social media platform Truth Social public fell Monday after top executives reportedly resigned from the company.

Stock in the SPAC, Digital Word Acquisition Corp, fell 14 percent in premarket trading Monday, Yahoo reported.

The fall came after chief of technology Josh Adams and chief of product development Billy Boozer resigned, which Reuters first reported. Chief legal officer Lori Heyer-Bednar also resigned, according to a report from Politico.

I didn’t say is was a good idea but it was harmless. . He’s old. He’s says a lot of stupid off the cuff stuff. But i don’t see it as any big deal like you are making it out to be. I’ll bet you are just repeating some Fox News talking point.

That would be easier for me if I ever watched or read Fox News.

You're defending something that you admit was stupid by calling it harmless. Yea, you giant hypocrite, you don't get to call others out for crap you constantly do.

Ummm..do you not know what persist means? Did you mean desist or abstain? 😂

And just stop clown...there's a difference between your political and spiritual beliefs. Even someone as dense as you realizes as much.

Oops. Got me. 😩

Presist, desist. Same thing.

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

Reactions: nail1988
Reactions: instaGATOR
Biden was right, Trump’s buddy Putin is a war criminal and has got to go.

Um, you mean "cease and desist" order. Those must be some remarkable blue-pill vitamins you're taking.

LMAO...that owned me.

Persist- continue firmly or obstinately in an opinion or a course of action in spite of difficulty, opposition, or failure.

continue to exist; be prolonged.

Desist- cease; abstain

One cannot cease AND persist. 😂

Sunny

Lamumba humiliates the vegetable by ignoring him at his own reception 🤭😭😭

Joe Biden Mocked After Barack Obama Ignores Him at White House Reception: ‘No One Wants to Talk to Joe’​

f20f4d96751440ce2ebfc92f8a0ab33c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BayouGator1995
The Russian Press has a lot in common with posters OTB

Good morning. We look at “the Putin wing” of the Republican Party.​
n some cases, Russian state television has shown its appreciation for these kind words toward Putin. It has aired clips of Carlson’s show, defended Trump from what it calls unfair attacks by the American media and suggested that Trump should become president again

I see you love that rotten Apple.com hit-piece. Typical TDS head-case. Blue-pill vitamins and all.
Derp. Apple is just an aggregator. It has various news sources, both left and right. As a Trump cultist, you just can’t handle any negative news about your cult. Trump Defense Sysndrome.

because people are. going back to work after the COVID heck’s ran out?
New jobs. Better jobs. Millions leaving their old jobs and taking better ones. Especially in the energy sector, which is crushing it.

if you aren’t moving up, you are falling behind. Why do Trumpers hate a booming economy?

Derp. Apple is just an aggregator. It has various news sources, both left and right. As a Trump cultist, you just can’t handle any negative news about your cult. Trump Defense Sysndrome.
Geez, you need spell-check parameters. It's "Syndrome." Plus, everyone knows the real cult is the Leftist spectrum of things like climate change, BLM, white privilege, ANTIFA, green energy.......the crap you believe in. It's obvious Trump's name makes your skin crawl. Quite funny.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT